It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing!! Ufo shoots down American Missile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by UcDat

It's OLD NEWS Sherlock....It was discussed at great length 3 years ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't feel like re debating it. Add your comments there. You are late to the party.

I suggest you try using ATS search feature next time,
edit on 7-5-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

sorry dont like this guy (could have something to do with nasty pm's) but he's right threads already been made we should take the debate there.
thx for the link.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Nice, see what I mean about video? I didn't see her smash out the back window like it was reported. I better watch that vid again, just in case I missed the window element of the story...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

In the 1960's he was in the Air Force. He was the officer in charge of optical instrumentation and his job was to film ballistic missile tests launched from Vandenberg Air Force base in California. In 1964, during a test of the first missile they filmed, they caught on film a UFO traveling right next to the missile. He says it looked like two saucers cupped together with a round ping-pong ball like surface on top. The film showed that from the ball a beam of light was directed at the missile.

Link

So we're led to believe that they were using modern solid rocket boosters on modern missiles in the 1960's. Hoax.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Electrical weaponry. Very cool. I remember seeing something about craft's like this in Hinduism, the text of such came from over 100,000 years ago. Humanity repeats itself. Everything we know of now, came from past civilizations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join