It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's Neighbor, Owner of both properties either side of the compound: SAYS "None Of This Is Tr

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

Come on... be nice please.

Perhaps I did come off the wrong way but I get so frustrated when people won't ask questions and just except what they are being told by the media.
I care about my fellow human. I really do. This is why it drives me nuts when people don't look around and say "hmm, you know what? Maybe that crazy s.o.b. was right. Maybe I need to look into all of this more." I picked TheLieWeLive just for this reason. People, please just stop your busy fast paced lives and understand that we have and are being lied to on a regular basis.

Like the joke goes: Obama got Osama and America got the 72 versions (virgins).

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

So true... USA USA USA USA!!!!!!

LMFAO

dude that video was fricken hilarious, no one even looked at hm. That would have been some embarrassing sh!t right there.

Do me a favour and check out these 2 threads (yes 1 is by me) basically saying the whole OBL thing is is a distraction and we need to stop obsessing and dissecting every piece of conflicting info that comes out.

That said interesting article dude, thx

Distractions

Were all suckers

Out of respect it was not intended to be funny but more of a revelation of the current support on a NYC subway with respect to the reply "USA USA USA".

My American brethren will always be just that to the end but someones got to clean that house up so we can room together.

:-)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Come on... be nice please.

Perhaps I did come off the wrong way but I get so frustrated when people won't ask questions and just except what they are being told by the media.
I care about my fellow human. I really do. This is why it drives me nuts when people don't look around and say "hmm, you know what? Maybe that crazy s.o.b. was right. Maybe I need to look into all of this more." I picked TheLieWeLive just for this reason. People, please just stop your busy fast paced lives and understand that we have and are being lied to on a regular basis.

Like the joke goes: Obama got Osama and America got the 72 versions (virgins).

You are right and the purpose of this thread is a good bunking

Here, ignorance is denied.

Thanks man

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sir, Abbottabad may have 800,000 + residents, but if you use Google Earth to get an overhead shot of OBL's "supposed" residence, you would see this area is a small town/surburb of Abbottabad and does not have near that many residents.Please check it out if you wish to argue that point. As for what the witness is saying, the reporter failed to question him more thoroughly when he heard this contradiction of the official story. Shouldn't a good reporter have at least some curiousity? The witness's body language suggests he is telling the truth. I believe he is genuine and wonder if there is more footage of this interview.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Sir, Abbottabad may have 800,000 + residents, but if you use Google Earth to get an overhead shot of OBL's "supposed" residence, you would see this area is a small town/surburb of Abbottabad and does not have near that many residents.Please check it out if you wish to argue that point. As for what the witness is saying, the reporter failed to question him more thoroughly when he heard this contradiction of the official story. Shouldn't a good reporter have at least some curiousity? The witness's body language suggests he is telling the truth. I believe he is genuine and wonder if there is more footage of this interview.

I was going the same way in a nice way... I am in a similar small populace disposition with respect to much a larger populace. I know my town and all the peeps... and notice or notified of every single stranger via the gossip train. I know who is not watering their grass to every bit of drama that leaks out of the gossip train.

People are noticeably strange when your a stranger in a small town... Any ground work, construction, mailman, fire debt, phone tech, goes in your house at some time and talks all day to everyone else after in town about you because stranger gossip is juicy.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So, from this, we are to assume that the neighbor had access to the inside of the compound and had conducted a thorough search of the entire premises for no apparent reason....just so we are clear, are we supposed to believe this?

No we're not supposed to believe this. We're supposed to believe any preposterous claim which is put forth by the Government and their media mouth pieces without providing any supporting evidence to back it up. Get with the program already!
edit on 7-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

So, from this, we are to assume that the neighbor had access to the inside of the compound and had conducted a thorough search of the entire premises for no apparent reason....just so we are clear, are we supposed to believe this?

No we're not supposed to believe this. We're supposed to believe any preposterous claim which is put forth by the Government and their media mouth pieces without providing any supporting evidence to back it up. Get with the program already!
edit on 7-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

More importantly NOT ignore relevant eyewitness objective testimony and becoming polarized by ignorance of even allowing entrance as an exhibit to objective testimony of an investigation unless it's a commoner who just stole some bread to feed his kids then it's relevant. Or if his testimony is biased correct then it is entered and accepted as.

Why did you ever bail out those wanker bankers........? because no objective testimony of the wanker bankers has been allowed since 1913.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: spelling.......

This guy had an objection.....

Executive Order 1110 gave the US the ability to create its own money backed by silver. ...
www.john-f-kennedy.net...
www.rense.com...

Turned out not so good for JFK....

That the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it? Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level.

Because it's just not allowed....
edit on 7-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

-Have you seen a video of the daughter confirming this claims?

-Has anyone seen the pictures of his dead son?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

this means nothing .

If you have enough money and contacts you can hide anywhere. just because that guy did not see Bin Laden does not mean he wasn't living there 12 - 18 feet walls

he didn't say that he had met the person living there or that he frequented the house did he.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by Humint1

that's very possible, but my point is the seals would not have left such an enormously important piece of technology behind unless they were actually there, and in a serious rush to leave.

this is pakistan

if UBL was your neighbor, you're probably going to be tortured and out in prison just so the pakistani's can save some face with the west

I'd say I didn't believe it as well

A friend who is a helicopter pilot for the military says this piece of equipment does not look right, in fact looks like pieces from 2 different things.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I believe you misunderstood my post. I'm on you side and agree that OBL moving into a small neighborhood would have been noticed. I believe it was Aggieman who claimed 800,000+ neighbors for OBL.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

this means nothing .

If you have enough money and contacts you can hide anywhere. just because that guy did not see Bin Laden does not mean he wasn't living there 12 - 18 feet walls

he didn't say that he had met the person living there or that he frequented the house did he.

Your right there is no absolute of everything we would like hear from a witness.Perfect circumstances of an eyewitness to have everything accounted is tough so it becomes the sum of the product of mounting testimony.

He did hear and see things in the first person with respect to a life time of living there and also there for when things went down but he did not go over for drinks and dinner.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Your correct.. I wanted to say nicely I can relate to the witness feeling a sense of I know my hood while leaving it open and not closing that perspective out.

My bad

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Out of respect it was not intended to be funny but more of a revelation of the current support on a NYC subway with respect to the reply "USA USA USA".

Either way, I nearly pissed myself laughing

I love the end where he gives everyone the middle finger.

The look on the face of the asian dude in front of him is priceless

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Either way, I nearly pissed myself laughing

I love the end where he gives everyone the middle finger.

The look on the face of the asian dude in front of him is priceless

Yea I know... but when I think of the real pain over it all......... I get kinda guilty when I laugh my @ss off watching it.

My friggin kids laughed so hard at the new UBL funniest home videos just out. Now that's some really funny stuff.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So who lived there? I know it wasn't bin laden.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I really like the chopper that crashed near the Osama site......just like a prop on a movie set. And just like in a movie not one of the passengers or pilot really died. Or was it a chopper drone.....that way you do not even have to explain how the pilots and/or passengers survived the crash.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaintdead
So who lived there? I know it wasn't bin laden.

I am leaning towards the dead a week ago thing with the Geraldo Coverage at 10 45 ish right when he announced it white house persons says he's been dead for a week from a missile or bomb... had to wait for the DNA test.... bang 1 week later it's confirmed............

So why the Presidential announcement saying that evening with detail.................?

Something did happen that evening for sure............. and is fishy as the neighbours says in the interview.

Also you have Tweet dead on the 28th thing.........

You put it all together you get LIES no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your country back......... Ron Paul will help you but you have to do it yourself,

edit on 9-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: Spell check

edit on 9-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join