It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's Neighbor, Owner of both properties either side of the compound: SAYS "None Of This Is Tr

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

I heard on the news tonight all his neighbors were arrested by Pakistani Officials.
Everyone that lived around him. Presumed they all knew something and didn't tell I guess.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

you have the excuse the deathers...they tend to hear what they want to hear lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

So true... USA USA USA USA!!!!!!

LMFAO

dude that video was fricken hilarious, no one even looked at hm. That would have been some embarrassing sh!t right there.

Do me a favour and check out these 2 threads (yes 1 is by me) basically saying the whole OBL thing is is a distraction and we need to stop obsessing and dissecting every piece of conflicting info that comes out.

That said interesting article dude, thx

Distractions

Were all suckers

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Because he said NONE OF THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the thing starts right off with him talking about the helicopter............. DO YOU HAVE THE SOUND TURNED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my sound turned up fine! None of WHAT is TRUE? WHAT PART DOES HE SAY ISN'T TRUE? He says he doesn't think bin Laden was there! Otherwise, he hears helicopters and a blast and people crying! HE DOESN'T SAY the THERE WAS NO RAID AND IT APPEARS THE REST OF HIS STATEMENT CONFIRMS SOMETHING DID OCCUR!

I won't argue that maybe the guy could be someone the government put in there to try to make the story seem feasible, but it's too hard to tell at this point. All I know is he never says "none of this is true" as if to imply the raid didn't occur.

Your over-the-top responses are not called for either.

"All I know is he never says "none of this is true" as if to imply the raid didn't occur." The RAID........?

He says that and something much much much bigger. How you know anymore than him 1000's of miles away when he was only feet away is beyond me... Your under the top response is suspect because you could have just watched and listened to it and documented and marked time for reference like I just had to for you because I thought most people just would watch it and take it into consideration because he stays on topic like a champ.

Make it easy on yourself and just write down every word he says. He is a witness to a major event that just happened feet away from him. He is being interviewed about a major event that is the topic. He is talking about what he heard and saw and also living there his entire life... his account.

He is not adding his disappointment in the Sears catalog or anything else.

He stays on topic like a champ as in telling no lie... fearing no question unlike recent press from the White House.

He is asked directly at 2:10 and stays on TOPIC " You woke up in the morning and heard the news, it was an a assault carried out by the United States in which they captured and killed UBL and what do you think"

PLAY IT NOW 2:10 to 2:17...

then... continue 2:22

I open the news and they says about UBL smiling almost laughing looking direct eye to with the reporter and says I was shocked, to be honest I living here all my life and you know that if somebody new comes on your street in your area you always know and he is still smiling as he says this note the direct eye contact you can feel them you can feel them movement. I have never seen anything like that and I can't believe that we are now at 2:42 and look at his face as he awaits the next question....

2:43 A lot of people in this neighborhood said that they were suspicious of this house was there anything were you suspicious of this house, strange about this house...

2:50... "TO BE HONEST I always go in the evening, walk from my house to the same house whee they said UBL was... the next house is MY OTHER HOUSE WHICH I RENTED to my cousin friend and I everyday in the evening we went there by walk wife my wife for the just walk. 3:08 his face and he says I never seen anything like that and that is why I can't believe that and 3:10 TO BE HONEST IT'S NOT TRUE and his face says it all.
3:12 Laughing USAma....? maybe some other people but not USAma, is not a you knew the bird you came fly went to the inside because this is restricted area. and ends with it's not believe it's unbelievable.

You have the benefit of testimony from someone only feet away when most are 1000's of miles away You can watch his body language and facials as he answers so why ignore it. He stays on topic the entire interview not once does he reference Ripley's
www.ripleys.com...

Guy is laughing and not buying it like these people

edit on 7-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: too many the's

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

For anyone's benefit that finds their timetable currently tight and don't have the time to watch this 3:45 minute video in it's entirety of an eyewitness account feet away from the action then here are the short cuts to the meat.

He is asked directly at 2:10 and stays on TOPIC " You woke up in the morning and heard the news, it was an a assault carried out by the United States in which they captured and killed UBL and what do you think"

PLAY IT NOW 2:10 to 2:17...

then... continue 2:22

"I open the news and they says about UBL smiling almost laughing looking direct eye to with the reporter and says I was shocked, to be honest I living here all my life and you know that if somebody new comes on your street in your area you always know and he is still smiling as he says this note the direct eye contact you can feel them you can feel them movement. I have never seen anything like that and I can't believe that" we are now at 2:42 and look at his face as he awaits the next question....

2:43" A lot of people in this neighborhood said that they were suspicious of this house was there anything were you suspicious of this house, strange about this house..."

2:50... "TO BE HONEST I always go in the evening, walk from my house to the same house whee they said UBL was... the next house is MY OTHER HOUSE WHICH I RENTED to my cousin friend and I everyday in the evening we went there by walk wife my wife for the just walk. 3:08 his face and he says I never seen anything like that and that is why I can't believe that and 3:10 TO BE HONEST IT'S NOT TRUE and his face says it all.
3:12 Laughing USAma....? maybe some other people but not USAma, is not a you knew the bird you came fly went to the inside because this is restricted area. and ends with it's not believe it's unbelievable."

You have the benefit of testimony from someone only feet away when most are 1000's of miles away You can watch his body language and facials as he answers.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So OBL's daughter must be a liar. She was even closer than this guy was and she says OBL was shot.

The guy in this video was too far away to see what really happened.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju
So OBL's daughter must be a liar. She was even closer than this guy was and she says OBL was shot.

I guess so

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

I guess so

but the the guy in this video was even further away to see what really happened

So the girl will now be the corner stone, fine... do we get to cross examine her and all others or will we get the old in out again.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

that's very possible, but my point is the seals would not have left such an enormously important piece of technology behind unless they were actually there, and in a serious rush to leave.

this is pakistan

if UBL was your neighbor, you're probably going to be tortured and out in prison just so the pakistani's can save some face with the west

I'd say I didn't believe it as well

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by Humint1

if UBL was your neighbor, you're probably going to be tortured and out in prison just so the pakistani's can save some face with the west

I'd say I didn't believe it as well

saving face...?

By burning USA flags and protesting on the streets everywhere during the UBL service without body in Pakistan... not really hiding it much and ... seems they would have taken his body no problem as they had his funeral the next day...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Already posted..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh snap.. im good, lol.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Bin Laden's Neighbor, Owner of both properties either side of the compound: SAYS "None Of This Is True"

So, from this, we are to assume that the neighbor had access to the inside of the compound and had conducted a thorough search of the entire premises for no apparent reason....just so we are clear, are we supposed to believe this?

Do you know who is in your neighbor's house? How can you be sure....I mean absolutely sure?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So the girl will now be the corner stone, fine... do we get to cross examine her and all others or will we get the old in out again.

I don't really understand your perspective. You seem to be implying that the only person telling the truth was the guy in your video. Why is he so special?
Since he wasn't inside the house, how could he know what happened in there?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Bin Laden's Neighbor, Owner of both properties either side of the compound: SAYS "None Of This Is True"

Do you know who is in your neighbor's house? How can you be sure....I mean absolutely sure?

Yes absolutely I own both houses either side of mine!!! and know every single person in my town. More over I know if someone farts in the wind... you see strangers at distance when you live in a small town. You know every single time helicopters fly right beside your house with explosions and gun fire.

Every single time...

If he is lying then your right this guy sounds better

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I don't really understand your perspective. You seem to be implying that the only person telling the truth was the guy in your video. Why is he so special?
Since he wasn't inside the house, how could he know what happened in there?

No since he wasn't inside the house that his cousin lived in so he could not see in the house, but he could know what happened there because he ran in there with his brother when it happen after the cries right next door to him and lived there all of his life.

It's his witness account why ignore it... use it
edit on 7-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: can't spell

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yes absolutely I own both houses either side of mine!!! and know every single person in my town. More over I know if someone farts in the wind... you see strangers at distance when you live in a small town. You know every single time helicopters fly right beside your house with explosions and gun fire.

Every single time...

Admittedly, you live in small town. According to a 1998 census, the population of Abbottabad is approximately 881,000. Have you ever lived in a city that size and tried to keep up with every fart in the wind? Furthermore, you admittedly own both houses, which gives you a better insight into the residence. The guy in the video does not own the OBL compound. Furthermore, I challenge your statement that you know who is in your neighboring houses at any given time. Unless you have them under constant surveillance (doubtful), then you can not say with 100% certainty who is in the houses, when or how long. Unless you conduct site searches of you neighbor tenants, there is a possibility (as slim as it may be given your small town) that they could be harboring an unknown individual without you knowledge. If you state that it is not ever possible for individual to live next door to another person without that person's knowledge, then I believe that you are not being honest. Either that, or your small town living has led you to become quite naive.

After reviewing the video again, the guy claims that it was a 5-minute walk from his house to the OBL safe house. That's quite the distance to be so certain of the occupants of the compound. Especially for someone that was probably covertly brought in under the cover of darkness, whom spent the entire duration within the confines of the high walls that encompassed the property.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I heard on the news tonight all his neighbors were arrested by Pakistani Officials.
Everyone that lived around him. Presumed they all knew something and didn't tell I guess.

Sounds like the old dead men tell no tales provision.
Well it was nice hearing his testimony but looks like it will be his final word.

We will not here of him or all his neighbors in that area again so rest easy now...

We have come full circle, as always it would appear the common denominator is a no witness bias to official stories from America.

So this time is no different

All the unbiased 9/11 witnesses were ignored too...

The names of these witnesses... can I see the testimony they provided the commission or the dates they did. How did they bias the official story against this without objective argument. Why, you don't need an argument if you don't have objective testimony.

The names of these witnesses... can I see the testimony they provided the commission or the dates they did. How did they bias the official story against this without objective argument. Why, you don't need an argument if you don't have objective testimony.

Also Oklahoma...

Eyewitness accounts and news media reports documenting the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City. bombing survior Jane C. as well.

video.google.com...#

So many others and that would take all day.

Now again another... the official story...The End of UBL will not include any objective testimony) for anyone to cross examine.

You don't need an argument if you don't include objective testimony correct... You Win.... Always
edit on 7-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: google video sux

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Every single time...

Admittedly, you live in small town. According to a 1998 census, the population of Abbottabad is approximately 881,000. Have you ever lived in a city that size and tried to keep up with every fart in the wind? Furthermore, you admittedly own both houses, which gives you a better insight into the residence. The guy in the video does not own the OBL compound. Furthermore, I challenge your statement that you know who is in your neighboring houses at any given time. Unless you have them under constant surveillance (doubtful), then you can not say with 100% certainty who is in the houses, when or how long. Unless you conduct site searches of you neighbor tenants, there is a possibility (as slim as it may be given your small town) that they could be harboring an unknown individual without you knowledge. If you state that it is not ever possible for individual to live next door to another person without that person's knowledge, then I believe that you are not being honest. Either that, or your small town living has led you to become quite naive.

After reviewing the video again, the guy claims that it was a 5-minute walk from his house to the OBL safe house. That's quite the distance to be so certain of the occupants of the compound. Especially for someone that was probably covertly brought in under the cover of darkness, whom spent the entire duration within the confines of the high walls that encompassed the property.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

Time... walk... speed... stroll... smell flowers... greet people....subjective... perception of time.... 5 min or 10 sec... so what, Myth Busters 101.. compared to what control...? I cared about what he said not his perception of walking vs abstract time.

I live just outside of North Bay a big city that some people have heard of in a small town that hardly any but a local would know ...

Zoom out = (-) and look around make a count and do your guess work and statistics all day long with all of those and never assume because .... well you know

Welcome to Canada

:-)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So people, without a doubt, have bought the Bin Laden raid hook, line, and sinker without any evidence?

We could ask to see a picture of a dead UBL but wait, they won't show it.

We could ask a Navy Seal that was there, but wait, it's top secret.

We could ask the sister of UBL, but wait, she's been under arrest by Pakistani officials.

We could autopsy UBL's body, but wait, it's now lost at sea.

We could ask the other men at the compound, but wait, they were all killed. Dead men tell no tales.

We could just watch the news and believe everything they tell us, but wait, they have changed the story everyday since the supposed actual assassination.

It's all okay though. Just keep ridiculing people for asking the real questions and ignore the unanswered questions. Go ahead and call people like myself "Conspiracy Theorists." It's a lot better of a name then the one I can think for all the Zombies who think they are patriots just because they believe, beyond a doubt, everything the media and their Government tells them.

Remember people, they have been capable of lying to us for quite sometime. Was the U.S. government capable of pulling off this entire charade?

Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag operation proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other operatives to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[2] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington." Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government.

I'm sorry if I awoke you, please, go back to sleep.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag operation proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other operatives to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[2] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington." Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government.

I'm sorry if I awoke you, please, go back to sleep.

Come on... be nice please. we all have been asleep on an issue from time to time and I am appreciating all the bunking from Everyone.

It has helped to tighten the NOTS in his account was my original idea and I am hoping it helps us all to see further.
Not make people uncomfortable.
The topic is
Do eyewitnesses count anymore as to notice what he hears and says sounds kinda like the story being told but listen to the details carefully... Is this guy bunk or not....

Also can anyone provide some bunk for the times he quotes with respect to thinks it's an Apache to other Choppers / Explosions gunfire etc during his account

Thanks all
I hope your cool with this

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join