It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to create a nation of financial slaves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
For those who think the Tea Party and GOP has their best interest in heart I remind you of this.

They don't want people getting abortions.

TALLAHASSEE — The House passed six anti-abortion measures Wednesday mostly on party-line votes, with the Republicans approving.

Florida Abortion Bills

Yet, they don't want the government helping those people who decide not to get an abortion because they were pressured not to by the government.

"If you go apply for a job today, you are generally going to be drug tested,” Scott said. “The people that are working are paying the taxes for people on welfare. Shouldn't the welfare people be held to the same standard? We shouldn't have long-term welfare or someone who is using drugs or not out trying to get a job."

Rick Scott's own words

How many second amendment right folks would agree to a drug test every time they applied for a concealed carry license?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

The right to keep and bear arms does not cover concealed carry, that is a priveledge.
And i would have no probs for a drug test for all concealed carry, as long as it applied to all.
Including uniformed and plainclothes police officers.
And while inside my house anyone can carry concealed, as the ruler of that kingdom deems it the law of the kingdom.
God save the king!
Or, Hail to the king baby!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

True....

My larger point was why does Florida hate abortions but in the same breath hate taking care of children born to parents who probably wanted to get an abortion?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Kids born to parents who didn't want them most likely grow up to be a burden on society. Why does Florida want this to happen unless they know it will result in new recruits in the disenfranchised market.

We already know States are gearing up to use prisoners in the work force.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I think the PTB have been trying to force small pockets to revolt for a long time in order to take out right thinking folk one at a time rather than all at once, where the majority would surely win.
This strategy has worked on a small scale quite alot.
The PTB tried to do this to the Michigan Militia, confronting a known armed group.
As far as I remember the Militia offered no unlawful resistance and the propaganda spewed against them turned out to be just that.
Sure, the little things anger us and are stupid.
But trust me, there are sheepdogs out there and you will know when the wolves have stumbled over their bounds.
Hope it helps.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

LOL!!!
They already use prison labor, where do you think the US gets the only 2 things they really need?
Office equipment and military gear.
We need to have uniforms for the welfare children who will have no jobs when they hit 18.
Keep the populace dumb and broke!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They already have many slaves due to the laws concerning child support.United States Supreme Court has ruled that child support is a civil commercial debt,and that a civil matter cannot give rise to probable cause.This is a very serious issue that a lot of men are facing now and in the future.And as we continually slide into economic collapse and more people (men),find themselves without work,CSEA will have no mercy criminalizing and imprisoning them.This in and of it's self is criminal.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The more people are impoverished,the more money JP Morgan makes.I am going to try and post a link to this very matter...dailybail.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If you have made it to parenthood you will have a strong opinion on abortion and couldn't imagine not having your little ones and the abortion photos I came across would probably make anyones gut cringe. Early abortion happens naturally all the time. We should keep it that way and stop acting like animals and killing a birthed human. The next thing is eating the afterbirth or a baby that is deffected and smelling each others anus.

new topics

top topics

join