It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA had agents/operatives stationed either next door or in the neighborhood where Bin Laden lived

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I heard this through several of my contacts who still work in government in various capacitys. I would like to know if any of you have heard this recently as well. I couldn't find any news agency websites or other alternative sites . None of my friends could cite their source but I trust what they tell me because some of them do not know one another. So i place some credence in what they have told me due that. I know many of you like myself, are trying to gather as mich infor on this raid as we possibly can. Just wondering if anyone else here could provide any additional info.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yes, I did read this somewhere. I can't remember where now, but if I find a link I'll post it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I'm just in from work but will keep looking then. At least you did confirm it. Thank you and I'll check back to see if you remember where

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There is a thread on this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
I just heard it on CNN, it was under developing story, the CIA did indeed have a house set up right next to the complex. Now picture the Chinese intelligence agency watching a complex 45 miles from Washington D.C. It would never happen, that country isn't a sovereign one.
edit on 6-5-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Oh...THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join