It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Mother's Day!! Conspiracy Mom's!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms that find the time to be a friend, mother, wife, and researcher of truth. WE indeed are special, we can mend a wound, comfort a child, make dinner, be wives/girlfriends and debunk a topic.

I hope that all of those special people out there have a wonderful mothers day, and for those that are not mothers, you can always be thankful to your mom, if she raised you enough to be a resourceful researcher, and member of such a great place like ATS!!

Have a wonderful weekend, I know you deserve it!!

Happiness and Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Couple days early!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
Couple days early!!

Not everyone will be here on Mother's Day, and I wanted to make sure to send well wishes. I cant believe I had to make that clear, I figured "have a great weekend covered it"

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My mom, and most likely many others here as well are not agreeable with Conspiracy Theories but...

She's still my MOM and she deserves the World for loving me regardless.

Happy Mother's Day to EVERY Mom out there! Where would we be without them?

Luv ya Mom!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thanks for that! I wish you a Happy Mothers Day too! Love and Light coco

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thank you for the happy wishes and right back at you NRE

I have conveniently made sure there are bacon and eggs in the house for the prophesied breakfast in bed I had BETTER be getting
To be honest, I hate eating breakfast, but getting to sleep in and let hubby do all the "kid" stuff in the morning is well worth choking it down LOL

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms

Michelle

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Happy mother's day,and may God bless you all for bringing life and joy in His world

Everyday should be a mother's day

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Mmmmhm conspiracy indeed, theory no!
This day was conspired for Mums to be able to sneak hugs and all sorts of goodies from teh hubby's and kiddies!
And I fall for it every year!
My Hunneh made me take the blue pill on this one!

Happy Mums day all,... well all that apply or are in the process anyway!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Happy Mother's Day Mother Earth, you love us, you feed us, you protect us.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the well wishes. As far as having "You know about my mothers day breakfast" I also have all the ingredients ready, lets see what happens this year. Last year it was "mom" good, but I have hidden something in the fridge just in case

Last year I was starving, and didn't want to let them see that I was making something else. I mean were moms but we gotta eat too!

Just in case I send a breakfast to all the moms out there that have to eat burnt or undercooked food.

Can you image I still dont know how to post pics.

Have a great weekend!
Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
YAY us moms

happy mothers day to every mom in the world as for me,, i got my gifts early ... i saw my kids yesterday spoke to my intended last night and prob will over the weekend at least twice .

its a good day to be mom

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Its Official Happy Mothers Day!! Enjoy!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
And to those mothers who don't do conspiracy theories but still support her crazy conspiracy children no matter what, we love you still

Happy Mother's Day

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just googled 'Mothers day conspiracy' [secretly] hoping there would be something behind the holiday and came across this thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Was it mothers day in the UK too or just the states, if it was in the UK too, sorry mum.

new topics

top topics

join