It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom and gloom, i promise you this will cheer you up no end, give me 8 minutes of your time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I done a search and this has been referenced previously, but i just wanted to post it because i love it, and we need cheering up, these are people remembering that we are all one, unfortunatly eurovision is still a bit rubbish thoughwww.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thank you for the cheer. I am also interested in Flash Mobs. But maybe in a different way.

It is really powerful to watch them and to be a part of them. I am always amazed at how my energy goes up several notches even if I am watching it on a tiny YouTube Window.

Thanks OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yes its a year since that one, but i find myself incredibly moved and emotional by that flash mob, it so awesome to see humans coming together, apart from britain who typically buggered it up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
here's one that will hopefully make you laugh.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I see your video and raise you KITTENZZ!!

Being from the US i figured a song of conquest at any cost fit!?
But teh kittiezz rock!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Ok i see your hand is better than mine, i fold!!

Teh Zebras killt me!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

how is mainstream sensationalistic propaganda, plastic corny anti culture diversions supposed to cheer me up,i turned off the tv years ago for this reason,nothing personal,i think your great for trying to cheer people up,but its just not my thing,nice try

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Uk members will understand what im talking about, all the rest of you, your so luckiy,never having to endure eurovision,, woundnt it be absolutely hilarious if jedward beat blue in the contest,

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Call! I've got baby Monkeys and Pigs...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by tristar

Ok i see your hand is better than mine, i fold!!

Teh Zebras killt me!

Oh..hey..i have all these on a dvd so i find myself after a real bitching of a day i simply play and and crank up the volume...god knows what they neighbors think of me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It's definitely nice to find some temporary solace in the most unexpected of places lol. Today I was thinking alot about the recent developments in the world (which quite bummed me out obviously), so this video was a Godsend. Thanks, bro. The movement needs more people like you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Now THAT is just what I needed to see today lol. Operation Cheer the Hell Up succesful! lol

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
It's definitely nice to find some temporary solace in the most unexpected of places lol. Today I was thinking alot about the recent developments in the world (which quite bummed me out obviously), so this video was a Godsend. Thanks, bro. The movement needs more people like you.

I guess this would be the most appropriate to end the day with a smile or laugh....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is my ring tone

from 0:48 to 0:57 ...it really kicks up a storm when people here it....

And last but not lest for all those UFO Disclosure guys..here is the proof..even our ancesestors agree that yes, aliens do exist @ 1:00

edit on 6-5-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Ya man. Too many people have gotten jaded. It's the little things that make it all worthwhile.
edit on 6/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Remind me never to take you lot on in a game of smiley youtube video poker! LMAO. cheers guys.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by tristar

Ya man. Too many people have gotten jaded. It's the little things that make it all worthwhile.
edit on 6/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

Sorry.. those vids are like a drug to me...looool can never have enough of them. Btw, did you see the one with the camels and toothpaste.......

top topics

join