It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ordered To Mysterious Area 51 Base As ‘Anomaly’ Grows

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Two different topics in one thread: An article about supposed cattle abductions and a claim by Sorcha Faal, that Obama went to Area 51. I faal to see the connection.
edit on 6-5-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Everytime I read Sorcha Faal. I think Sources Fall or Sucha Fail. It's like reading a script to an M Night Shyamalan script.. theres this guy with a gun... DNNN HE IS THE GUN!!!

OP no offence to you good sir, but Faal is a known crap talker if this woman knew everything she posted then the world would be in turmoil by now, with aliens eating us and Chilian Miners being the new birth of Jesus or some crap.
edit on 6-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: Edit: I just realized its a woman... DNNN there was a twist

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is a odd conglomerate of information you have here.

The first part described Area 51 and obvious black government technology, nothing really new there. All UFOs seen are shadow government, black military, whatever, technology. Yet, people still vote for office.

Now, the cow mutilations are standard operating procedure for the Grey alien races, technological servants of the intergalactic empire manipulating this territory. They process the gland secretions for food and various other uses, some energetic I would presume.

Grey food orgies... mmmm... rub tha slime on mah body... truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Wow, this thread title is way off base.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The first time I came across a Sorcha Faal story was at least 2 years ago and my BS detector went off big time as soon as I started reading a story that wasn't even worthy of one of the checkout line fish wrap tabloids.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by romka71
Cows were sacrificed by aliens ...
... the aliens took trophies from their victims

I do take the cattle mutilations seriously ...
Although i have zero evidence to back up my opinion ... I absolutely doubt these ongoing mutilations, if done by aliens (more specifically, greys), were for the purpose of sacrifice and trophies ... that sounds absolutely absurd to me ...

The point made about genes, is more on track in my opinion ..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Time to hit this topic with [HOAX] tags?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join