It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schoolgirl takes brutal revenge, watched by classmates with cameras

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by kimish

I didn't choose the title. The title is from the article headline. The requirments of posting in Breaking Alternative News states I should copy and paste the article headline and use that as a title, I'm sorry you found it misleading, I apologise.
However I disagree with you in the fact that this isn't as savage as I and the article made it out to be. Yes the strikes were rather weak however they were rather young too. And even weak strikes hurt younger children.
She was forced to eat do fiesces. This to me was one of the most brutal parts of the video. It was simply disgusting and had me filled with disgust and fear. Personally I would prefer a good beating over being forced to eat fiesces of any kind.

I can agree with all the points you made
My apologies. But, to me, when I hear of something brutal I am expecting a lot of aggression and most likely blood and stuff of that nature.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
In Soviet Russia poop GOES into you.

Come on nobody remembers fights in school?? It's just nowadays kids have phones with cameras so the worst ones are news worthy. I remember my friend got beat up so bad an ambulance came and took him to hospital. All because he picked his hat up the other kid knocked off.

What will we hear?? Police checked her home and she had Grand Theft Auto.. damn video games..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I agree with you completely.

I wish I could say more but when it got to that part of the video in particular I was filled with anger and disgust. Not that other parts of the video did not bring up emotion, just that is the part that brought the most. I feel such sadness for the little girl, and would probably end up in extreme trouble if the same happened to my child.

Raist

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I remember fights at school. I remember they used to be one on one. No one would back any side physically. Girls would almost never fight and when guys fought it was simple punches and occasionaly kicks. One would be beaten up and afterwards everyone was freinds. No one would be forced to eat dog fiesces.Those are the fights I remember. None of this 22 vs 1 crap.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well there were the odd 5 on 1, maybe once a year there would be a 15 on 1 after school or something. But nobody could record it so.... it wouldn't go on the news, it'd be in the local paper or something.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I tend to agree with this as well. I never seen a fight like this in school, nor did I see even bullying to that degree. Sure kids did mean things and kids fought, but it was a different form of aggression than we are seeing today.

Maybe it was because I grew up in a small town and everyone knew each other for the most part and kids knew that what went around would come around. The worst thing I ever seen was in high school a kid urinated in a Mountain Dew bottle and acted like he was drinking it. A friend of his asked if he could have a drink and the other guy said yes. He took a drink realized what it was when the other guy laughed and got punched for it.

The guy who got punched knew what he did deserved the punches and took it. Later on they were still friends and no one took revenge for anything. Again yes kids fought but it was one on one and then it was over they may not have always been friends after but things were left as they were.

Granted there were two families in town that people knew to stay out of conflict with because they would bring in the whole family. For the most part even the police left these families alone because they might leave and then sneak an attack from behind. In one case a guy nearly lost his life due to being stabbed repeatedly in the back (kidney area). Another time a guy got beaten with a horse bridle.

If you stayed away from those inbreed pricks though you were safe.

Raist

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I can't imagine being the parent of a child brutalized like this... If that poor little girl was my daughter, it would take all my will to not want to find and beat those little bastards to death.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Good god... I am not much of a sensitive guy... But damn ( I don't cuss much... But this time it was appropriate)

The poor girl crying... terrified...Everything she had to endure. Brought a tear to my eye, I will admit...

How anyone could just stand there and watch as some one else gets so brutally beaten.... I mean, poor girl was being tortured....

Heartless... The human race is heartless...

A similar thing happened in my own front yard a couple years back. Two high school boys got into a fight. There was a crowd of about 10 or 15 just standing there watching as this kid got the crap beaten out of him. Of course as soon as I realized what was going on, I ran outside and broke them up...

And the reaction from the crowd was a hostile one towards me... Some were even shouting that they were going to "kick my ass"... Despite seeing me just picking up two guys and basically throwing them apart.... Of course no one did anything... They dispersed and went home...

I just... How in the world can people see that and not do anything?

My god... a little 10 year old girl.. Crying for her mom in pain... and... being tortured.. beaten... and even forced to eat dog crap? You can even hear kids laughing and egging the attacker on! And all because the victim poured water on the other girls head a while back?

Ladies and Gentlemen. This video is proof...

Proof that the end of the world... The end of the Human Race will not come by way of Meteor, Aliens or anything else.... It will come via Human idiocy... Yes, we will destroy ourselves and quite frankly, it really is a miracle that we have made it this long! This video shows how the world will end... Humans fighting until we have all killed each other...

I think I have cursed more in this post, than all my other posts combined ( And I have been a member since 07).

This video.... Yeah, I will admit... I cried.

Now you want to know the real shame?

According to police, such cases can be qualified as criminal according to Russian legislation. However, in this particular case, the teenagers have not reached the age of criminal culpability. They have been put on a probation list with police. There is also a possibility that the teenagers’ parents will have to bear some responsibility for their children’s actions. The family of the beaten girl is planning to seek compensation for moral damages in court.

This kid was tortured and the kids are barely even getting a slap on the wrist.... The attacker and the kids need psychological help....They don't deserve to be babied either, as the is doing to them... Not at all...

You know the feeling when you have no hope for humanity? It's a bad one, isn't it?
edit on 6-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

True, all animals seem to have their evil sides, but I would expect humans to be a little more intellectually evolved than a creature whos primary means of communication is shrieking and throwing feces.

Except that the minute you scratch the surface of that human intellect, you find nothing but shrieking and throwing of feces.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
To be honest we can just say : well this IS Russia, I mean most videos that come out of there are sick, remember the racist thugs that went around beating people up, stabbing that guy on the train, beating up skateboarders.... The Russian people are mostly pissed off I assume. It's a lovely place the buildings are fantastic and the general public are nicer than anyone. Yet the teens of this generation are bastards just like most countries now.. you can find stories like this in most places now.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
booring video, nothing "brutal"...cause its russia...if seen much more worse

www.liveleak.com...

this is america! the famous oakland lynch mob....woman survived...but remember, this is america, not russia...

HAIL TO EUROPE!!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is the brutal education, movies and games which satan through the system give to our children. What do u expect ???

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by noordmo

I find this comment to be slightly retarded. Satan was created by humans, to find a reason for their own cruelty and other bad things going on and blame it on him, because they dont want to take responsibility for themselves. Humans have always been capable of incredibly stupid/cruel/ignorant/low acts. In fact christians tortured people in the name of god back in the good 'ol days of the middle ages, but i guess that was satan's fault aswell

Anyway things like this happen in Holland aswell, people just like violence i guess, history is full of it. Doesnt mean i justify this kind of # though. Maybe people need to outgrow this kind of stuff by experiencing both perspectives, pff i dont know.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack
reply to post by Unity_99

Um, yeah, Lord of the Flies, like I said.

We all have memories from our childhood-bullies, mean jokes, stupid stunts, it's all a process of our environment. Behavior that's conditioned by where we live, who we are, who we associated with. The dynamics of social hierarchy is alive and well. Kids don't have the maturity to make moral decisions the same as adults, most anyways. Imagine all the cruel things kids are doing to each other that are not filmed and put on youtube...again, not suprised.
Don't be dumb. I grew up too. I know what happens. But unlike you I feel adults can be just as bad as children. We're not really any smarter than them, but we know more. Our misdeeds, our sins, are not as simple but we commit just as many as we did as children.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There sure are a lot of bleeding hearts in this thread. None of you know the true details of this story.

Did you ever stop to think that the girl getting beat up may have bullied the rest of the kids for so long that they're glad to see someone put her in her place?

There was a time when you could settle your differences on the playground with fists and the adults were smart enough to turn their heads and let it happen. Some kids are relentlessly cruel until someone beats the crap out of them.

There's been a rapid downturn of self-esteem and personal responsibility ever since society became so soft that kids are expelled for self-defense. When you teach children that standing up for yourself is wrong, it's no wonder that most of them have turned into helpless wimps.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Fighting is a way of life....but this was horrible!!! I wanted to jump through my screen and show all of those punks standing around what they were missing! One thing I have to say is the girl that was getting her face kicked in was tough as nails. She didn't stand up and run, she didn't throw a punch back (which I was yelling for her to do), she stood back up and looked her assailant right in the eyes. At the end of the day she is the bigger person, I just hope she will realize that in hindsight.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I feel bad for the girl I really do...but at that age I was taught if someone hits you..hit them back!!...its a dog eat dog world and everyone needs to man up IMO anyway...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

Is that really the way to go ? To respond to violence with more violence.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
well it stopped my bullies...all this political correctness...what happens in the animal kingdom??

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
well it stopped my bullies...all this political correctness...what happens in the animal kingdom??

agreed.
you have to hit back.
harder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join