It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Blatent Pre-Emptive Censoring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
During the Australian channel 9 coverage of the Royal wedding between Kate and willy in-between the carriage ride and the kiss on the balcony, three presenters Dame Edna average, Lisa Wilkinson and Karl Stefanovic were discussing the wedding that had just taken place.
I had this running in the background and it was by sheer luck that I was focusing in on their strikingly witty banter
because I was fascinated at how the police led the and organised the crowd into that square to watch the kiss.
So while listening to their banter Lisa began talking about a famous lip reader who had been watching the royal couple at the dais and while introducing this woman and what she had observed about the couple at the altar, Karl stefanovic immediately not knowing what was coming next showed his true allegiance. Karl without stopping to hear what was said instantly dismissed what the lip reader had to say, stated it was subjective, could not be proven and that it would be a “theory”. Lisa continued and said that William said “You look stunning, by the way. Very beautiful.” At which Karl said was “lovely”. This instant blatant pre-emptive censoring really proved just how much the main stream news presenters are in the back pocket of TPTB. I will never believe anything this man has to say ever again on any serious breaking news story!

BTW, he recently won the Gold Logie, which is the top award in the big Australian TV awards, reward and recognition pays off when you serve the elite

Would love to provide you all with a source but I can’t find any around since it was a very long Live Coverage. If anyone can find one please message me and I’ll imbed it in.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't know that I'd call it censoring. It sounds like the disclaimer you get before you watch commentary on a DVD: "The views expressed here do not reflect the views of the parent company etc."

What if, true or not, she had told everyone that William said something about doing Heroin and eating babies later?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I find the wedding subject to be a real bore. We should be heading towards becoming a republic, not royal worship.

But anyway, it was people like Karl that made me turn off my TV and smash it. It's been over four years without one now and I have NEVER missed it. The Aussie media is so up the arse with right wing conservatives, its outrageous. So it doesn't surprise me that something like this would happen. I remember watching 7's morning show once and they got a very respect Muslim doctor on just to accuse him of being a terrorist, the host would not let him speak and after going on a rant they went straight to the ads.

Motto of the day:

If you don't like what you see, smash your TV.

join