It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unprovoked police charges and mass arrests of activists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So, I've been seeing videos of this happening everywhere now? Scattered states like Denmark...etc What the hell is happening to our damn constitution? What is happening to our Fourth Amendment?!

youtu.be...

America's police force is getting alittle to power hungery, way to oppressive. We need to end this tyranny, we need to fight for our Liberties!
edit on 6-5-2011 by Crazytalk because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by Crazytalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Crazytalk

That video was filmed in Denmark. I havn't heard of police mass-arresting protesters for no reason in the United States, but I could be wrong.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crazytalk

You are aware the U.S. Constitution is limited to the United States right?

That said I agree that we are being squeezed dry of our rights everywhere.

Not to mention the increasing cost of living, it's purpose no doubt to make us as reliant on the 'PTB' as possible.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Yes I understand, the United States government is slipping up a lot recently, I feel as they know that almost all their citizens, ( Even the ones catching their ZZZ's ) realize everything they're telling us cant be right.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
OP are you confusing this with the small US county of Denmark ? This was City of Copenhagen, Nation of Denmark .This was the G20, I was at this event.Nothing out of the ordinary here.In fact there were 1200 hundred arrested and detained on the first day .The were held for over 24hrs in the street in near zero tempratures and were not even given toiletry relief .I saw them on day two and they were still there .

new topics

top topics

join