It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1994: Army War College Paper Proposes Use Of Computer Generated Insurgents.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Here's another one:

Following the overthrow of Fidel Castro in 1995 by a popular revolt, an elected government of national unity quickly proved unable to engineer massive economic and ecological reconstruction of the country or build a stable democracy.

That's probably a result of what is written before that text:

What follows, then, is such a hypothetical future scenario--a "history" of the application of RMA to conflict short of war written in the year 2010. It is not a prediction and certainly not a preference, but is a possibility.

Interesting, although not my favourite type of subject.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
interesting read...at work but I'll be reading a bit more as my day goes on...It's fascinating and disgusting to think this is the possible global lie...but then again...I can't say I'm too surprised I guess...is that a bad thing? Anyway star + glagged as proto said

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
interesting read...at work but I'll be reading a bit more as my day goes on...It's fascinating and disgusting to think this is the possible global lie...but then again...I can't say I'm too surprised I guess...is that a bad thing? Anyway star + glagged as proto said

I was shocked fist, now thinking again I always knew what these people are capable.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you for showing up ArMaP.
edit on 7-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
So if I understand this correctly the CIA and US Military can't get things like the collapse of the Soviet Union right, where Weapons of Mass Destruction are, or even that the world's most wanted man is living in a luxurious villa right next to a CIA Agent, but they were able to predict the destruction of constitution law and freedoms, the rise of neoconservatism/zionism and war without end against shadowy enemies because they are just that good?

Great find, I look forward to digesting this material and commenting more on it later.

Starred and glagges.

With all respect ProtoplasmicTraveler, do you really think that CIA and US Military can't get things like the collapse of the Soviet Union right, where Weapons of Mass Destruction are, or even that the world's most wanted man is living in a luxurious villa right next to a CIA Agent? I think this is pretty much a circus. Who are the clowns is the next logic question.

Thanks very much to showed up here. I'm waiting your next comments.

edit on 7-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

The importance of the planning paper in this article cannot be overstated. It describes precisely the policy that our government is carrying out now. There is nothing "prescient" about this planning paper -- the author proposed a course of action, and the government adopted it in every detail. We are in great peril and had better face that fact.

When you can match what really happened with what was proposed in an old planning paper, then you have hit on the government's real policy.

Globalist architect Zbigniew Brzezinski admitted last year that “…For the first time in all of human history: mankind is political awakened…that’s a total new reality…total new reality.”

College paper or not, I can see the patterns. Look at the OBL case:

On January 18, 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf announced quite bluntly: “I think now, frankly, he is dead.”

On July 17, 2002, the then-head of counterterrorism at the FBI, Dale Watson, told a conference of law enforcement officials that “I personally think he [Bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore,” before carefully adding that “I have no evidence to support that.”

In October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN that “I would come to believe that [Bin Laden] probably is dead.”

In November 2005, Senator Harry Reid revealed that he was told Osama may have died in the Pakistani earthquake of October that year.

In September 2006, French intelligence leaked a report suggesting Osama had died in Pakistan.

On November 2, 2007, former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto told Al-Jazeera’s David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama Bin Laden.

In March 2009, former US foreign intelligence officer and professor of international relations at Boston University Angelo Codevilla stated: “All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.”

In May 2009, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari confirmed that his “counterparts in the American intelligence agencies” hadn’t heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years and confirmed “I don’t think he’s alive.”

Spot a pattern?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Hi Russo,

Hungrily, I relished every word from your OP article. S & F.

It wouldn't surprise me if this so-called what-if scenario were actually a ruse to hide in plain sight what the TPTB are really doing. Believe me, after you've been in my shoes for just one day, you wouldn't put anything past the typical PTB mind-screwer.

And the computer generated insurgent? Yep that sounds about right.

The games people play depends on the program their playing?

Anyway, I am very grateful that you posted the article and I'm sure I'll be reading it again.

Toni

top topics

<< 1   >>

join