It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Scrambles as Bin Laden Story Crumbles

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Hey WW,

Hi and thanks for the comments.

The only intelligent conclusion I can make is on the nice new secret stealth chopper that crashed and a few blood spots on the floor.

I also find it odd that all those terrorist that attacked the government buildings in Afghanistan, including 6 suicide bombers, made it in, yet no one was killed.

Yes, I am still digging stuff up on that Helo...I found something you may be interested.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Is the confusion maybe because they are a day ahead of us a day so it would have been may 2nd there and May 1st here. or May2nd here,and May 3rd there?.....I cant remember what day it broke here so many things going on and time just flys and melds together...lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

But they did do the dna test. And, to me, that seals it. We must recognize the man was part of the CIA for some time before he betrayed them. The CIA wanted him dead. The time it took to find him simply proves how well trained he was.

As for the navy, they're honest gents too. Seals are just plain great people.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

The announcement was May 1st. At no point does it give a date that says "today" or "yesterday" we killed Osama.

While I checked some date/time conversions, I must have done something wrong because apparently May 1 here is May 2 in Pakistan. I swear I checked.

I'd still like to see something that gives an actual date and time.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I disagree i was watching when it broke and i remember hearing the words today they killed Bin Laden...So the news had to be wrong because then they said later early early morning on the 2nd i guess they had it confirmed threw DNA which i thought odd they could do DNA that fast.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

Today here, early morning there possibly? I would imagine that matching DNA wouldn't too long. For the public, we would have to wait in line. It can probably be done relatively fast.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

But they did do the dna test. And, to me, that seals it. We must recognize the man was part of the CIA for some time before he betrayed them. The CIA wanted him dead. The time it took to find him simply proves how well trained he was.

I agree with all of this, caveat being that I dont know that I really believe bin Laden was just killed...
and yes it was time for Ole bin Laden to be dead.

I think

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Oh the irony.
Pakistan protected Osama, much the same way the media protect Obama

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
I just wanna know why there wasn't this same fervor with Bush's Iraq war and the blatant lies. That whole country is wrecked for the forsee-able future and everyones fine with it.

Maybe because with what Bush had done and failed to do, peoples hopes were high when Obama entered the stage. Then as big as Obama was on the stage he ended up acting just like the old boss, and disappointed everyone with false hopes.
So, what we end up with is disillusionment and less faith than the little we already had in government. Now everything the government does is a conspiracy.
Time for huge change, but what kind of change is the million dollar question? Maybe I should have said trillion dollar, million is so outdated these days.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Oh the irony.
Pakistan protected Osama, much the same way the media protect Obama

Right on to that.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

I agree with all of this, caveat being that I dont know that I really believe bin Laden was just killed...

Has anyone heard any breaking news from the media today ?? funny today I havnt heard one thing not one thing .hmm it's the weekend and maybe they are all at Obamas place trying to figure out where to go with this next .. lol I can just hear them

Obama : What can I do to make them believe Hillary
Hilliary: I don't know were in a real jam this whole thing dosnt look to good
Obama: yeah I know
Obama: scratchs head paces nervously well they want to see the video of the burial oh my
Hilliary:well I told you not to blacken it out ...lol JK but can you imagagine he is in a pickle now .. if he has messed up he wil blame it on the pakistanis il bet or you know it was a accident lol

I think

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
From President Obama's announcement on May 1st

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Dated May 2.

The thread here on ATS about the announcement
www.whitehouse.gov...
May 1

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO confused.

How can the official release be dated May 2, 2011 and refer to "today" when the announcement happened May 1, 2011? And then where it actually happened, it might have been May 2, 2011. And the Youtube uploaded by the Whitehouse was uploaded on May 1, 2011.

Factor in burial at sea, etc.....when the hell did the guy get shot in the freakin' eye? Can someone put a date and a time and a damn time zone on this?
edit on 2011/5/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Excellent post!....I agree with all you said.I to was sad to see all the people partying and happy that he was murdered and if this IS all true and they did kill him AND he was not armed what a atrocity....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I think

In saying that, yes someones popularity has sunk so low that they thought this whole charade would boost back his glory.
Or there's another ulterior motive behind this fiasco. Which I think there is.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Who gives a toss. Armed, unarmed, hiding behind a skirt, not hiding behind a skirt, fit and well or old and decrepid..... the man wjo is personally responsible for the largest single terroroist event on earth was killed.

End of story.... unless we want to remark on how unfair the West was to attack Hilter' Germany?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When the navy seals called in the results of their allegedly successful raid, they used the coded-words “Geronimo KIA”

This is just a thought, only speculation:

Maybe THEY can’t release the body because OBL’s SKULL has been at Yale “Skull and Bones” (S&B) CRYPT for years along with Geronomo’s skull, Sadam Husein’s skull, Hitler’s skull, JFK’s skull, etc, etc. It’s part of what S&B does; THEY collect SKULLS. Get it!

Or, THEY were there, on his compound, on May First to ceremonially collect the Head of OBL to finish up his last bit of usefulness to THEM as an asset.

Again, they used the coded-words “Geronimo KIA”
One more time, they used the coded-words “Geronimo KIA”.

Also, right after 911, S&B Bush was heard and seen chortling that he wanted “OBL’s head (skull) on a platter”.

There are esoteric levels to everything THEY do. Examine more closely, or at least be more aware, how MSM is CODING things right in our faces through powerful Bernasian/Freudiadian techniques (PsyOps).

Don’t be so quick turn off the TV completely; instead look for clues jadedly. THEY send themselves (for coordination and synchronization purposes) and We (the sheeple) get clobbered with coded neurolinguistic programming that kick-off events. THEY do this though MSM and counter-intel Blogs. (youtube and see X-Files spin-off pilot “The Lone Gunman” ran 5 month’s before 9/11.

THEY (eg the RAND corp. has HERDED “We the People” into the “ME the PERSON” pasture; thanks to COWBOYS like Bush, Cheney, Obama, McCain. The TRAILBOSSES are Rockerfller, Morgans, Rothschilds, etc. Cattle company is owned by Lucifer (Ol’ One-Eye at the Top of the Pyramid scheme). A PERSON is a strawman corporation; Not a Free Man, Instead, an EverReady tax paying serial numbered wage slave.

Just a thought, that’s all. Don’t mean to throw more gasoline onto to the conspiratorial flames (okay, maybe I do because we all burn in the flame of time). Let’s get’er done whilst there’s still time. How? Learn and educate others.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
To the OP, what would be the motive behind on purposely messing up the official story and the constant contradictions?

Obfuscation; To hide the lies.

Obfuscation is the concealment of intended meaning in communication, making communication confusing, intentionally ambiguous, and more difficult to interpret en.wikipedia.org...

Would it not make more sense for them to have a solid cover story with no holes than simply creating a bad cover story that people question? If it was a solid story then only conspiracy theorists would be questioning it but with this shambles even people who weren't particularly believing in conspiracy theories are starting to think they're lying.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
they want us to be confused and disoriented because they need us to be for what the illuminati are planning next. what they want is the next inside job (aka 9/11) to allready have the stage set. lets say london blows up just like the media is warning us about (terrorist retaliation)...Hmm Al Qaida did it..we allready told you so so shut up and digest what we the news are telling you. dont you see it? people forget there was a terrorist drill hours before 9/11 people forget their was a terrorist drill "during" the london tram bombings. dont you see what they are doing? the next false flag terrorist attack will be an inside job and it will be easy to tell people they are crazy conspiracy theorist. they probally wont even mention a terrorist drill the day it happens again...because they have allready set the stage. they are getting more clever and studying the social experiment data from previous media social control news blurbs. the next false flag terrorist attack wont even have a michal moore figure chasing the story because the stage has allready been set...al Qaida did it end of story..go home michal moore we were smarter this time.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cannon
Bin Laden Bin Dead'!!!!!!!!

And Obama's bin Laffin'...!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I would like to see "The Media" at least address some of the alterations, yet they are not doing
that. It seems, they just published them as told.

I cant watch this without realizing something is just not right.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join