It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Scrambles as Bin Laden Story Crumbles

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

When that video is ready be sure to post a link ATS. I love this whole thing and have followed it as best I can since it started. I would love to see a compilation of these events so I can post it to my sheeple friends. Maybe open some eyes.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
-Did you hear, that they killed Ben Laden
- Again, I was thinking that he is already dead
-Tsss be quite here is he walking by

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
To the OP, what would be the motive behind on purposely messing up the official story and the constant contradictions?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Dear Thunder heart woman: Can your husband or you get more information regarding this DNA story? It sounds ridiculous to me, but then I am no scientist. I urge that you and your husband compile the video as soon as possible and release it in parts if need be because we need to look at this story at every angle. thanks.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Lets not let them confuse us with these one hundred stories. Lets stick to the original story they first gave us. Thats what will keep us intact.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
And here's a big smoking gun Alex Newman points points out in the artical he wrote.

"But as analysts pointed out, the newly revealed fact that there was no fire fight begs the question about where the “fog” may have come from. And even more importantly: Why, in the absence of a fire fight, would U.S. forces put a bullet through the brain supposedly containing the most valuable intelligence on the planet? What if bin Laden knew where that alleged nuclear bomb in Europe was located that was set to detonate after his capture or death? None of those questions have been addressed so far. "

Oh thats right they allegedly seized a bunch of hard drives , yeah sure !!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by totoway

"That's not the way the world really works anymore." He continued "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

here you go - and I think its very accurate.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Yea just like the UFO facts. Until the GOV say they exists, there are no UFOs, no aliens and none of their civilizations etc etc...

Good point. Until they say the Kettle is black. The Kettle is white. So on and so forth...

They are good at the game of the Emperor's Cloth and the fools and the sheeples are good at trusting and following the GOV's lies like zombies.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP
reply to post by burntheships

well the government and media spew out so many lies they cant even keep up with a developing lie let alone contradicting the past ones,i turned off the tv months ago,i have no interest in it, by the way if thats ur pic u are freakin gorgeous

That's due to the net mate...light speed communications..actually, International light speed communications.

Years ago, all we would have had to go on would have been the spew they regurgitate on the MSM, and a chat and speculation with the locals down the pub...that was it really...they could keep us under control when we were not sharing intel with each other...but now that we are, and at the speed of light...they are finding it *very* difficult to keep the wool pulled over for very long.

Yeah, the picture is very nice...although she's a psycho and sleeps with a hatchet under the pillow!!!

(just kidding burntheships...i'm sure you're not and don't! )

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Guys, have you thought about the stuff Osama could have exposed, if he were captured alive. Connections with the Bush family etc... And because of that it would have been impossibel to drag the guy to the criminal justice alive.... The stories he could have told.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Aeons

The date and time of the raid was Moinday, May 2, 2011, at approximately 1:30 a.m. Abbattobad local time.

This is the first date and time I heard on SkyNews moments after the announcement from the US president, and I haven't seen it vary from this in the "official story."

Initially, the rumormill was pumping out speculation that it had happened days or even up to a week before the announcement, but that was never official as far as I can tell.
edit on 5/7/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

LOL. That's why Obama was on my Rothschild tv Sunday @ 10:30 pm saying they killed osama.
Haha. This is such a joke. Anyone younger than 28 shouldn't even be discussing this because you were likely raised on fluoride and your pineal in your brain is likely calcified

What are you on about?

What is your point about 10:30 Sunday? Ever heard of time zones? There is a 9-hour difference between US ET and Abbattobad local time.

And what's this crack about fluoride and age?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
lol they just released a video of an old arab watching TV and they say it is Bin Laden. How would they know lol ? The fact that they say it is him just shows the agenda behind releasing such footage. Noone looking at this video can tell if this is Bin Laden. Infact in the small second you see his profile i instantly feel like the man looks way different.

Here is link :

www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2011/05/07/exp.new.video.bin.laden.compound.cnn?hpt=T1

His profile can be seen at 2:26 looking not at all like Bin Laden.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Mallik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalepmay

Originally posted by Watts
I just wanna know why there wasn't this same fervor with Bush's Iraq war and the blatant lies. That whole country is wrecked for the forsee-able future and everyones fine with it.

What were the blatant lies from Bush that you are referring to? You people fail to realize that Bush did not lie about anything. It has now been proven and made public that the only person who lied was an Iraqi intelligence officer who was a "spy" for us, who was feeding our government the info about Hussein's WMD. He wanted Hussein out, so he lied to us. Our whole government believed what we were fed. Bush did not lie. There is a difference. I really wish you people would get your heads out of your asses and get your facts straight before you go around calling someone a liar.

Let's for the sake of this convo say you're right... that still means Bush started a WHOLE WAR and COMPLETELY destroyed a country off of an un-researched rumor. For comparison hop over to the predictions thread and pick ny prediction....imagine if you were in some seat of power and ordered the evacuation of the whole west coast because some guy said something bad was going to happen, without even looking into it for yourself.

You're clearly a sheep. We have spies, CIA, etc etc etc to gather intel before any action is taken. When they "found out" Osama was in Pakistan, they didn't immediately run in with 200,000 troops, they gathered intel patiently and when they felt they had enough to go off of, the went for the kill.

Whether he lied or started a war off he-say, the man is still a total jack-hole and one of if not THE worst president we've ever had. Get off of his nuts and stop denying the obvious.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This article sheds light into the deep dark corners, that's for sure...

CIA and ISI Built bin-Laden Compound, Obama Ordered Assasination in Live Feed Sam Vaknin, Ph.D. - 5/4/2011 UPDATE DATED May 4, 2011 at 20:30 CET

The United States shared with the Israelis the two-way wireless and satelite video feeds (provided by the raiding party's helmet-cams and drop-down transmitters) of the assault on bin-Laden's compound. At a certain point an officer is heard asking for instructions "from the Commander (in Chief Obama - SV)".
Obama then ordered him to "terminate target" (i.e, to kill bin-Laden) although this is not captured on tape.
Obama gave the lethal command from an underground situation room, flanked by Panetta, Clinton, Gates, and other senior officials.

In 2001, shortly after the invasion of Afghanistan, the CIA whisked bin-Laden and his family to a safe haven in Pakistan, among friendly tribesmen who served as guides and supplier for American special forces on the ground. The CIA, in cahoots with Pakistan's ISI, then embarked on the construction of the compound that was stormed on May 1, 2011.

In 2005-6, bin-Laden and his family were transferred there and virtually imprisoned. Bin-Laden was not allowed to carry weapons and he had no bodyguards. The entire fortress-like edifice was locked from the outside. The CIA allowed only couriers to come and go with censored mail and minimal money orders. One of the couriers was a Tunisian and the other Jordanian. They both collaborated with the Mossad and with the CIA on multiple assignments.

The decision to assassinate bin-Laden was adopted after he was repeatedly heard threatening to expose what he knew about various covert operations in the USA and elsewhere should he not be allowed free movement.

Global Politician

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I believe in NOTHING any more. I use my gut feeling. I sick and tired of hearing a story only to have another story confliction and then a press release. I will believe he is dead when he no longer is causing havoc. So far, he has no new photos,pics,videos,tapes or doings or going ons. SO, with that in mind, he has either quit, or is dead. I am sick and tired of media telling tales, and the peoples of money putting out such bunk it is sickenning. BELIEVE IN NOTHING. This site ats gives people to show proof of. All i have to say about that is, Proof of SAID article for proof. That is not proof. PROOF, is overwhelming evidence that says that said Thing that Happened, is UNdoubtfully TRUE OR FALSE with all the evidence that supports such. With that in mind, we need more evidence that supports bin laden is dead. Overwhelming evidence. With that in mind, keep searching and you will find the answers you are looking for. Be your own detective.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hey ships, I knew someone would bring this subject up! Good job. The only intelligent conclusion I can make is on the nice new secret stealth chopper that crashed and a few blood spots on the floor.

I also find it odd that all those terrorist that attacked the government buildings in Afghanistan, including 6 suicide bombers, made it in, yet no one was killed. I believe half or none of what I see these days.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here's an off the wall independent thought from the cavernous halls of critical thinking, maybe the Bin Laden hunt/assassination/kill was a warfare hit at the early hour of May 2nd during an combat infiltration success that some cannot come to grips with.

Maybe that's why it hit the news when it did. Have you heard from old Binny since?
edit on 7-5-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
To the OP, what would be the motive behind on purposely messing up the official story and the constant contradictions?

Obfuscation; To hide the lies.

Obfuscation is the concealment of intended meaning in communication, making communication confusing, intentionally ambiguous, and more difficult to interpret en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm sitting here wondering where these 'contradictions' are and what they may be.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join