It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naming Child Killers/Paedophiles... New Identity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I heard the interviews. Thompson was the one who kept saying "I was there and you weren't", and the one who looked bored and unaffected at the trial. He was accused of being the leader and instigator of the crime. That's why I expected him to be the one behind bars again, not Venables.

This whole thing makes me so sad, it breaks my heart. Poor James was horribly murdered and the killers got to enjoy a luxury life and all the privileges they wanted when they should have been punished instead.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I remember the people shouting at and smacking the police van as it went by, again a few streets away from mine. I live in Walton which is on the border of Bootle. The Shopping Centre he was took from is morbid, it's got a crappy vibe in there. A few years after Jamie was took some kid went in to buy Lego with his birthday money and a woman found him beat up and bleeding he was about 9 I'd guess. Story goes some red headed lad and 2 others about 17 - 19 got him and took his money THEN beat him up. That day I was in the Strand Shopping Centre with my mum, and I ran about 10 meters from my mum (I was 29 lmao, humors good in storys like this) and a red headed lad walked over to me, saw my mum then walked back.

All we can do is pray he releases them pictures and someone with connections to gangsters or vigilantes recognize him. If he's read this I'm sure he'll be on edge trying to gtfo out of England.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I say lethal injection. Dogs get put down for less. We have an over population problem. Maybe it's time to raise the bar of what's acceptable, and what's not worth it. Child Killers or Pedophiles... many of them so messed up from their own childhood abuse, I think the best thing may be to just put them down. Throw them back into the ether. Hope they come back as something better, or don't come back at all. Life isn't so scarce that we need to save the broken and rotten.
edit on 6-5-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Personally, I don't see why we can't brand them with a hot iron across their forehead.

'M' for Molester or even 'P' for Pedophile.

Just sayin...

They cause a life time of pain for their victims so they should have a lifetime of suffering as well.

edit on 6-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

The problem is with false accusations and wrongful convictions. I could see giving a new name/identity to someone who was wrongfully convicted of rape, molestation and what not. But to an out and out monster? That is a bit of a stretch. It seems the UK is further along the pathocracy scale then the US(sociopaths don't feel shame or the normal "right and wrong", so they see nothing wrong with this guy, hence the British authorities are going all out to help him).

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The thing about Venables is that the government knows that if he's released with his old identity, or at least outed by someone, he will be killed and they don't want to encourage vigilante justice.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I've never heard of this before.. so I did a little research. Absolutely terrible.

They deserve the "Pinata punishment"

Hang them by a tree, and let little kids beat them to death with baseball bats. They deserve even worse than that.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I hate to bring this up, but... What about Robert Thompson? So far there haven't been any reports of him misbehaving or doing anything illegal. What if he has changed? Could that even be possible? Could he have rehabilitated?

I'm not defending him, it's just something that has been on my mind lately.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hopefully this sick twisted wacko get's what's coming to him, so many more get away with it scot free with no consequences. My heart will always be with the victim's and their families in this case. In general I am not a violent guy but I would gladly beat the living hell out of each and every one of those freaks. Send them someplace nice like a dusty whole in the middle of the Sahara or something, and let them eat scorpions and sidewinders for the rest of their lives. May a higher power if that's what you believe be with the boy and his family.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join