It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One hell of a storm is here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by psyclops777

I wonder if this was the same storm cell that did so much damage in the Southern U.S. States. I know the chance is remote but the time frame for it to travel to the U.K. sounds like it might make sense.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyclops777
reply to post by ucantcme

Thanks for your comment. I did take more 1 minute films but had to get these on here quickly. the storm was weird and very loud for here in the UK. I never seen anything like it for so long
hoping to get a few more videos posted up here when I processed them

I hope you get them up I would love to see them!! We get huge storms here every year but we haven't had one yet! I'm so disappointed!! We should have had quite a few severe storms by this time of the year. All we have had this year so far was maybe 2 thunderstorms at least in my area.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Weird thing is it was Constant for 2.5 hours and the Lightening was spectacular I had to keep pressing my camera to record the 1 minute segments. The thunder was the loudest I have ever experienced, I bit like a war film. the Weirdest part was in 2.5 hours of the storm, there wasnt any wind, not one instance of any form of wind . thats spooked me

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

If you can tell me a way to post them all in one go without killing the bandwith on here then I ready to post them, but there is still upto 20 more to post around 7 meg each in size average

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join