It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Imran Hosein: A response to recent events before it actually happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Fast forward to 40 minutes if you do not want to listen to the biblical stuff.

If you do wanna listen to the biblical stuff; hear the man out and from 40 minutes it is going to be very interesting.

No further comment from the OP.
Just listen.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Holy $h!t this guy makes sense. And speaking of Pakistan's nuclear weapons, I just started a thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This may be the spring board used to take control of Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I agree that the goings on in the ME are nothing like the picture painted by the media and government. But he makes no distinction between the Jews who are globalists (what the Bible refers to as people who "say they are Jews but are not"), and Jews who worship YHWH.

If you look at any map (except those by certain people who conveniently omit Israel), Israel is in a tiny spit of land surrounded by people who vow daily to wipe her off the map for real. Israel is not sending out suicide bombers into Arab markets or lobbing missiles at Arab school buses or continually inflaming its citizens to chant "Death to Saudi Arabia! Death to Iran!" And what little land they have is being drooled over by their enemies all around. Israel is thus between a rock and a hard place, just trying to exist.

As a student of Bible prophecy, I also keep an eye on what other "prophets" are saying, and I'm well aware of the Islamic prophecy of the 12th Imam, whose coming Iran is bent on facilitating by fomenting chaos in the region. Iran has been fighting a proxy war through various groups and is determined to destroy Israel by any means necessary. This is not just the US, or the evil Jewish globalists, or the west, but also very much Arab against Arab as their history shows it has always been. It's never as one side or the other says it is, but something much more complex.

I do expect Damascus to be flattened in the near future, then a regional war possibly involving nukes. Israel will expand its borders and then feel somewhat at ease compared to the constant state of near-extinction they've been in to this point. Then a world leader will confirm or ratify a peace agreement that gets Israel to lay down arms in exchange for a temple on the Temple mount. That agreement marks the start of the prophecy of Daniel of the final 7 years for Israel, finishing the prophecies and judgments meted out for her and the world. The last decade has seen an unmistakeable arranging of the chess pieces for this final stage of life as we know it, and the trigger is about to be pulled.

new topics

join