It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on a scale of 1 to 10, how quickly could the ptb track you down and find you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Same kind of thing here. Non-violent offense, a simple DUI with an very minor accident, but it was enough for a felony so goes the rest of the story....! Needless to say, I am very easy find, and feel like there is a bulls eye attached to me. Add all the rest of the factors, phone, credit card, computer, ATS, ect...and I am definatey a good solid 10.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Me,,,,Im probably a solid 9.

Not only have I spent the last six or seven years blabbing my mouth off on the internet against the government hell spawn and putting things in print that would probably get me detained, but I own several firearms, I have gone toe to toe with the IRS, and I have been finger printed four different times for my work.

Im sure they know who I am and Im sure they could care less because Im no threat to the system or anyone else for that matter. Im a nobody.

And if they lock me up they will then be burdened with the cost of housing and feeding me, which is no small ordeal

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Under normal circumstances about a 2 -
Currently being back in japan would rate it about a 3 - if they wanted to risk radiation exposure to get me..
But as am always aware of my surroundings would fade out at the slightest hint of things not being right.
If the bastards want me they will have to work for it..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
well with my high tech gf. and all her stuff, me being on the computer, I would say a solid 8, but that could change to about a 1 in less than an hour if needed.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Eh, the control grid is pretty much established already.

In my mind, anyone can be a potential 10 if the resources are allocated.

Pretty sure it's already occurred, else will be so soon, where everyone is a 10 24/7 365, without even having a priority as a high risk.

So, there's no point to fret over what can't be changed. We just gotta adapt, apparently.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'd say about a 5:

-No Credit Cards
-No Car
-No Cell Phone
-I Live as a Roommate (no name on a lease or mortgage)
-and I steal my internet (did really just type that?)

The reason I'm a 5 and not a 1:

-No credit cards (no quick funds for running / can't rent a car / hop a plane)
-No car (I'm not outrunning a chopper in my chucks)
-No cell phone (there are no pay phones in town anymore, so I'm not calling anyone once I ditch the house)
-I steal my internet (which means I can be tracked to my neighbor, which is close enough for a 50/50 shot at getting away)
edit on 7-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm really not sure, but.....

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Im sure they know who I am and Im sure they could care less because Im no threat to the system or anyone else for that matter. Im a nobody.

And if they lock me up they will then be burdened with the cost of housing and feeding me, which is no small ordeal

You see, I wouldn't speak so soon. I mean hell, maybe I'm exceedingly paranoid even for a member of this site, but I was always under the impression that merely being a dissenter and daring to speak the truth about certain matters was enough to provoke the system.
.....Am I wrong? Needless to say, I kind of hope I am.

And BTW, if detained, just why do you assume that they would actually bother to (merely) "lock you up"?
Dead serious, BTW.

edit on 7-5-2011 by AngryOne because: Just had to add that bolded word.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ten. I have been "of interest" since I was a child, because of my father's position in a top aerospace contractor company - and his above top secret clearance. I have hard evidence that when he retired, they surveilled me. Broke into my house and bugged the phone.

And I have been so active in the Conspiracy Aware movement, I am sure They could nail me in a heartbeat.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
1; you live in a cave and don't even use currency.

10; there is a chip in your head and they know your location at this very moment.

me, i'll give myself about a 3. no bank account, live in an rv. no bills besides vehicle insurance in my name.
do not use plastic of any kind, even my grocery store cards are in a false name. i have a 'pay as you go' cell, no name attached.
i consider myself a positive contribution to society, i just live my life in private.

if you were honest with yourself, just this one time, give us a number.

1)Off the grid with no contact with human civilization.
10)on the grid. With a phone or gps device in a highly populated city.

Depends on how much of a threat you are.

Use psychics....but you can jam a psychic.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
I'm going to say 8, no credit cards, cell phone isn't in my name, but I have a job and pay taxes, so they know where I am.

GPS and like technologies in your...

-phone(on or off)
-phone via the microphone/camera
-laptop
-laptop camera
-webcam
-ID card
-Food stamp card
-bank/debit/CC card and the like
-wrist watch
-car
-bike(if it has gps)
-computer
-CCTV
-hidden/ planted cameras/audio-wires in public or implanted your house(kinda crazy but its their job to spy on civilians)
-Wifi
-cashed checks
-bank cash wiring

Pretty much anything on grid,electric or in public areas they can track.

Other stuff they use to spy on people...

microphones implanted inside of...

-Public walls
-inside your house
-in a birds feathers
-in a insects
-inside digital setop boxes
-inside game consoles
-in pets(sub-dermal implant)
-in the floors
-attached to clothes
-in your shoes
-in pens/pencils
-in chairs
-in "sand" or "dust"
-maybe even eaten nano-listening devices who knows.

Pretty much anyway you can think of they have thought of as far as bugging with listening devices. They are pretty clever people with a rather large payrole.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"They" know exactly where I am at all times.

I am into subversive activities that are still legal; freedom of assembly and freedom of speach.

It really is kind of nice to know I can be found in case I get lost. lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

cant give aset number because im no expert, i post frequently on this and other forums, i stay general about where i live, i have no cell phone, or iphone to track me, but i have a bank account which could help them so my best guess is somewhere in the mid range

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
With or without a phone?

Without = minutes = 8
With = seconds = 10

With or without *smart* phone?

Regular cell phone = 10 seconds
Smart cell phone = they know what your doing and where you are going before you do. We're talking precrime here. :-)

Another thought -- Several hundred years ago, the French got tired of the parasites living off their society. They "took care of" the problem. So ..... a better question might be:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how quickly could you track down TPTB?

edit on 7-5-2011 by tyson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
9 being difficult.

It would be hard for me to be found because there would be no way to even know I exist in the system. The only way I could be tracked is from my computer or if I left a SS number out in the open, I never even have owned a credit card.

But I have no reason to be searched for, I don't have an evil bone in my body, I value life too much.

Some reasons It would be hard to track me down is because I have never took a fingerprint thats in the system, not even when I was a child or even when I cashed a check.

I have never been arrested, in a wreck, or even a traffic citation.

I have friends, but they only know what I want them to know.

And I have never been on welfare, or unemployment, or anything to have me in a system.

Not many pictures of me exist, and I have not been to a doctor in 20 years, nor a dentist in 18 cause I keep my body healthy and clean.

So if someone had to find me they would have tax returns and a social security number which would have no use if they didn't know who's it was. Even a photo would be useless.

But again, I would NEVER have no reason to be found for anything unless someone harmed my family, then I wouldn't care at that point.

I think that would make me hard to find don't you? I'm sure some will say no for the sake of arguement though lol.
edit on 7-5-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by JAGx1981 because: epic fail spelling errors

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

To that list, add Robotic "insects" that spy.

I am certain They have many.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
I'm really not sure, but.....

Originally posted by BlackOps719

You see, I wouldn't speak so soon. I mean hell, maybe I'm exceedingly paranoid even for a member of this site, but I was always under the impression that merely being a dissenter and daring to speak the truth about certain matters was enough to provoke the system.
.....Am I wrong? Needless to say, I kind of hope I am.

And BTW, if detained, just why do you assume that they would actually bother to (merely) "lock you up"?
Dead serious, BTW.

edit on 7-5-2011 by AngryOne because: Just had to add that bolded word.

Its approaching that stage.. Unfortuneatly people dont want to accept or cant believe that a time is approaching when the price of speaking out will be a bullet in the head. Many have the "it cant happen here / to me" syndrome. By time they realise its happening it will be too late for many of them.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
about a 6, but it does depend if i was on teh run

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
the

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
i think a 4, i have a few things that could get me, but i don't think it will be that quick

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Remember to include the 'crazy' stuff too!
Like this little tidbit...heard it other places too.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Detecting EMF Fields in Humans for Surveillance
A subject's bioelectric field can be remotely detected, so subjects can be monitored anywhere they are.
With special EMF equipment NSA cryptologists can remotely read evoked potentials (from EEGs). These can be decoded into a person's brain-states and thoughts. The subject is then perfectly monitored from a distance. NSA personnel can dial up any individual in the country on the Signals Intelligence EMF scanning network and the NSA's computers will then pinpoint and track that person 24 hours a day.
The NSA can pick out and track anyone in the US.

So, since I know about the ways I can be tracked, I am not reassured by my off the grid-ness!
10 !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join