It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on a scale of 1 to 10, how quickly could the ptb track you down and find you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Depends on the situation.

I'm currently unemployed and don't have a cell phone. I drive a car from the 80s so there is no GPS or On-Star or any other crap like that. I also don't own any credit cards.

If I'm just chilling at my house browsing ATS, I'm sure it would be really easy to track me down (assuming they are tracking me down starting with my posts, is that what you mean?)

If I just get up and go driving around and actually try to hide out, I think it would be pretty difficult. I don't have a record and they don't have my fingerprints, so unless someone actually sees me with their own eyes I don't know how they would catch me.

Plus because of my looks it would be very easy to disguise myself. A few minutes in the bathroom and I would look totally different.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Depends on the situation.

I'm currently unemployed and don't have a cell phone. I drive a car from the 80s so there is no GPS or On-Star or any other crap like that. I also don't own any credit cards.

If I'm just chilling at my house browsing ATS, I'm sure it would be really easy to track me down (assuming they are tracking me down starting with my posts, is that what you mean?)

If I just get up and go driving around and actually try to hide out, I think it would be pretty difficult. I don't have a record and they don't have my fingerprints, so unless someone actually sees me with their own eyes I don't know how they would catch me.

Plus because of my looks it would be very easy to disguise myself. A few minutes in the bathroom and I would look totally different.

Do you have a driver's license for your 1980's car? Do you pay any sort of bill? You're already found, no need to track you via internet.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a 10

I would turn myself in.
All they gotta do is send me
a u2u if they want me

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I work for them and report in every day. Give me two years and it'll drop to a 2.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
well they could probably track me down pretty easily maybe an 8...

but I'd see 'em comin from anywhere within a hundred feet of my house... motion detector cameras set to an alarm next to my bed at night..

then they'd have to find my trap door to my escape tunnel, and get through the boobytraps... by that time I'd be in the woods, have donned ghillie suit and in my hole or up a tree...

of course it depends on the team they bring and the such.. but I'd put my total chance of capture at about a 5...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
but I'd see 'em comin from anywhere within a hundred feet of my house... motion detector cameras set to an alarm next to my bed at night..

wow !!!
do u also have detectors on the roof too??
I mean they do rappel from choppers too

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'll admit it:

I'm probably a 10. If they really wanted to track me, it would be pretty easy for them to do so.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm a kid, 14 years old. No cell phone, bank account or anything in my name. But I'm online, besides why are PTB coming anyway ? Do they want dinner because I can cook, that's the only thing that I could see they wanted from me. Unreal, haven't done anything. If they're coming, knock on the door. I have nothing to hide.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX55XX
I'll admit it:

I'm probably a 10. If they really wanted to track me, it would be pretty easy for them to do so.

don't be glum.
most here seem proud of it and wait for their beckon call.

link   
Wouldn't be hard to find me at all...

Hell, a simple google search of my name brings up pages from here and from here you can find a link to my facebook... Oh well, I am not worried. I have nothing to hide.

If they wish to waste their time looking for me...Hey, it's not my taxes paying their salary..... Oh wait... Yeah it is.

Id give myself about a 10.
edit on 6-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

link   
Double post, My mistake.
edit on 6-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I'm a kid, 14 years old. No cell phone, bank account or anything in my name. But I'm online, besides why are PTB coming anyway ? Do they want dinner because I can cook, that's the only thing that I could see they wanted from me. Unreal, haven't done anything. If they're coming, knock on the door. I have nothing to hide.

ah, but you are a bright kid.
they may need your services one day.
don't spend your life in front of a screen.
go outside, enjoy freedom, and you can resist their influence.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
10 ++

I am on the grid
I have a computer/bills/student loan/job/pay taxes

and why the + ??? because I frequent ATS.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Yes and yes, but did you notice the part where I said if I just left and actually tried to hide? My home address won't do them any good if I'm not at home.

If I was driving around I could get pulled over, but my car isn't in my name so they couldn't track me based on my car. Better yet I could just leave on foot, then how would they find me?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I get tracked down everytime I swipe my credit card,
use my cellphone and post on my computer.I would
have to say...I am finally a 10

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A 10 for sure in my case...I am on felony parole and my where abouts are always under strict scrutiny. Not a good time in history to be on probation/parole in our country, (not that there is ever a good time to be on supervision), but most certainly this is an uncomfortable time.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

been there, done that.
20 years ago.
i was living on a mountain in montana at the time, so my p.o. did cut me slack.
i had to drive 45 miles to missoula for ua and counseling.
non-violent marijuana offense.
did 2 years locked up before hand.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Most definitely a 10

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I dont think anyone on this site would be below a 10 honestly. With everything they have such as license plate scanners, facial recognition, satellites etc it wouldnt be long before they found you.

Im going to give myself a 10

Cell phone
Internet
ATS'er
Banking with a credit union backed associated with a military base (honestly better than the big banks!)
My name is on file all over the place

Yup thats about a 100 actually,

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
With this handy dandy smart pgone I am posting from right this second... Im already caught, lol.
Also, with all these children, running isnt really an option. I dont have a vehicle above 96, so hopefully no gps, only 1 out of 3 in my name. If I had a head start I would pile the kids up and take our chances!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join