It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Heating or Background Clutter?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Now that is interesting! Why would the FAA upgrade the radar to act as ionospheric heating reflectors?

Another thing that I believe is that the HAARP facility in Gakona Alaska is most likely an early prototype and nothing more than a smokescreen now. It would make sense that in over 20 years of 'research' they have perfected the technology and would have multiple locations around the world if it were being used for weather modifications or some other nefarious purposes.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

I don't think the FAA is aware. That is the beauty of these Arrays, way too powerful for a simple weather station, paid for under a need generated by a genuine safety concern, that are operated and serviced by civilian contractors, using local utilities, but they are all automated, and the software is calibrated and controled by..... Well, you connect the dots. The dynamics of Shumann ressonance for applied tomographic millitary use has been discussed for decades now. It is not very complexe to produce results, but the use of these weapons has profound consequenses on the environment.

As our planet continues to enter into the galactic alignment of 2012, it is experiencing a minor increase in velocity, which is causing a temporary equitorial expansion. Right now through to december 2012, most volcanoes will demonstrate activity without eruption as magma flows are drawn toward the equator. After the earth traverses the apex of the alignment, pressure will be relieved through existing pathways and we'll see some nasty eruptions. There are other mittigating factors, but the simple truth is, someone somewhere decided it was easier to safe a few, and distract the rest, then to tell us the truth. This justified raping the world's economies, and playing Johnny Tsunami.

Wth all that is and seems to be about to go down. Try not feel hate. Americans are a resourceful, loyal, and beautiful people. You have perhaps the best constitution in recorded history. If you would only stick to it. It is easy to take advantage of someone whose heart is so pure they have a hard time believing something as hanus as 9/11 could have been planned by their own, but farmers are very intelligent. They know this weather is wrong, and they understand the Mississippi. They should have left these people alone.

As for the Alaska Array, There was a cold war twin built near Prypriat called Chenobyl 2. It was abandoned as part of the star wars treaty. It was fed power from the Chernoby nuclear powerstation, and was positioned vertically to form a focussed non deviant wave. From what I've seen, they would have fried themseves if they had continued to develop the technology.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well, here's the culmination of almost 12 hours of watching a radar anomaly turn a few scattered clouds into a line of thunderstorms dumping more rain in the Mississippi River and Central Illinois.

Draw your own conclusions.

edit on 7-5-2011 by survivalstation because: wrong pic

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

Hmmmm..

Interesting to say the least..

nice thread..

very informative..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation
reply to post by weedwhacker

I don't necessarily put a lot of faith in any one person or theory, at least until I do my research. I won't knock Dutchsinse as a know nothing for the simple fact that he has spent more time studying the radar and knows more than I do about the patterns and has been posting video that seem to support his claims of weather modifications.

As far as the radar clutter goes, I've seen many strange patterns and anomalies since radar images became an everyday part of meteorology. The thing that I found interesting was the fact that as soon as the circular rings formed it appears that the precipitation levels to the north east of Omaha seemed to intensify. Maybe that was due to changing the power level of the radar or changing to a different scanning mode.

well if you think there is circular weather going on, go look at satellite imagery next time and see if you can ever see anything that resembles what you are seeing. As many times as chemtrailer have brought up these radar rings as evidence of nefarious happenings with the weather, they have never actually given proof of any of it, other than a screen shot from a website.

A radar like that is rather complicated and there is a lot of different computer processing that goes on with them now, that requires calibration, having different modes too that can process the intensity differently too.

And for those who insist a weather radar can alter the weather, those radars only spent a very little amount of time transmitting in terms how much time they transmit compared to how much time they "listen" for the returning energy.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I watch the local news (Colorado) every morning before work and today I saw something I never have before. There were square shapes popping up all over the radar screen. I've seen videos about the squares and circles etc and have been learning about them but I've never seen them on the local radar before. I thought that was crazy! All around us today seems to be severe weather (in surrounding states). In CO, it is currently hailing in some areas and raining or snowing in others. I am going to keep my eyes peeled on this one.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveyLadybug
I watch the local news (Colorado) every morning before work and today I saw something I never have before. There were square shapes popping up all over the radar screen. I've seen videos about the squares and circles etc and have been learning about them but I've never seen them on the local radar before. I thought that was crazy! All around us today seems to be severe weather (in surrounding states). In CO, it is currently hailing in some areas and raining or snowing in others. I am going to keep my eyes peeled on this one.

A weather radar is not just some magical device that displays perfectly the weather going on. There are so many factors and ways to have erroneous information on there, I just wish some would learn more about how it works, rather than thinking that anything strange on the screen absolutely must be existing in the weather

Colorado having snow/hail in may is nothing unusual at all

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
^Thanks, I know, I was born here and I've lived here my whole life...I was just letting people know what the current weather was like here.

Anyway, I wanted to update those interested in this type of thing and let you guys know that we now have tornados showing up on the Eastern side of the state too.
Updated just in case.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray

Forgot to mention. I read recently that the FAA upgraded doppler arrays can be used as ionesphering heating reflectors.

where did you read that - how did they say this change was made?

Here's what the FAA's TDWR actually is:

www.ll.mit.edu...

and the surveillance radars are as specified here - www.cv.nrao.edu...

edit on 11-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
OP, what you have referenced is a common product of beam geometry in doppler radar.

Don't fall for the HAARP/weather modification nonsense. Do your own research, it should quickly become clear that what some would have you believe is nothing more than poorly written science fiction.

The radar beam has a distribution of energy similar to the diffraction pattern of a light passing through a slit. This is because the wave is transmitted to the parabolic antenna through a slit in the wave-guide at the focal point. Most of the energy is at the center of the beam and decreases along a curve close to a Gaussian function on each side as mentioned before. However, there are secondary peaks of emission that will sample the targets at off-angles from the center. All is done to minimize the power sent by those lobes but they are never zero.

Understand whats going on?

Weather Radar

Lots of good information at the above link that should clear up most questions you may have about what you are seeing.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Here is what it looks like on our local radar now.

Here is what it looks like on the Intellicast radar.

Update: It is finally going away now. The circle stayed for over an hour (on radar time it stayed from 6:45 to 8:15)
edit on 11-5-2011 by LoveyLadybug because: to add update

edit on 11-5-2011 by LoveyLadybug because: update

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation

Now that is interesting! Why would the FAA upgrade the radar to act as ionospheric heating reflectors?

Another thing that I believe is that the HAARP facility in Gakona Alaska is most likely an early prototype and nothing more than a smokescreen now. It would make sense that in over 20 years of 'research' they have perfected the technology and would have multiple locations around the world if it were being used for weather modifications or some other nefarious purposes.

How will an FAA ATC radar manage to heat the ionosphere? Will radio stations do that, or on board aircraft radars?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join