It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Heating or Background Clutter?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
For a while now I've been keeping an eye on Dutchsinse and his weather predictions using Intellicast.com radar to look for anomalies in the radar patterns. I must admit that I don't really believe much of the hype about HAARP but I do believe that if TPTB wanted to create havoc in the US, weather modification would be a good way to do it.

With that said, I popped in on Intellicast to check out what kind of spring storms were brewing today and noticed something on the radar loop that almost made me spit my coffee out and left me wondering what the heck is REALLY going on!

While looking at the whole US radar map loop, I noticed a concentric circle image just to the west of Omaha, Nebraska. Just prior to this radar ring appearing there were a few clouds that were gathering over Iowa. Once the rings appeared the clouds immediately grew in strength and appeared to be organizing into a storm cell. The radar rings lasted for about 15-20 minutes and then they disappeared as quickly as they appeared.

I managed to grab some screen shots as evidence or we all know it didn't happen. I'm thinking this may have been some type of HAARP atmospheric heating event to create a storm that will add more rain to the already saturated ground in Illinois and continue the flooding to further destroy farmland and drive up food prices.

Your thoughts?

Intellicast radar

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c79bedd74fd4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d35c03c57c7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c490a984f6d9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a59817938e11.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1e4b47c22b6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de03c56bd6c1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09ab334c8da4.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 6-5-2011 by survivalstation because: added link to radar

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here's the latest radar image. Looks like the clouds are gathering in strength.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d31120c5c76.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

i don't know,, my friend..

kinda dry.. pics..?!!

what does it mean..?

explain the thoughts...please..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

OK, so I'm no expert on weather or HAARP but I do have a solid background in theory (and stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.)

Anyways, Dutchsinse has been posting these Youtube videos suggesting that TPTB are using HAARP to heat and cool the atmosphere to create and direct storms across the US. Either he's on to something or he has been extremely lucky at predicting the severe storms last month.

According to his theory, HAARP VLF, ELF and chemtrails all manifest themselves on radar and signal the onset of weather fronts which sometimes turn severe. The strange part of his theory is that they are using airport radar to broadcast the low frequencies.

Normally I would have dismissed the circular 'HAARP Rings' and 'scalar squares' as ground clutter or digital artifacts but the strange thing many times those anomalies do in fact turn into severe storms where those anomalies are centered.

If you go back to his video from 4/20/2011 where he predicted severe weather in Dallas and North Dallas he is spot on. Even though this is springtime in North Texas and severe weather is common, the areas north of Ft. Worth like Denton all the way across to McKinney which is north of Dallas got hammered with large hail and damaging winds. There was quite a bit of upper and lower level rotation also associated with those storms.

Perhaps it is nothing more than coincidence but then again, doesn't the human mind always struggle to find order out of chaos?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So here's the latest radar image zoomed out a bit. It doesn't appear to be anything severe at this point but parts of the rain have already moved into Illinois.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b21fa86ae763.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the pics. It is clouding up out here. I watched a video last night and not sure if it was made the by the same person you mentioned but it was very detailed. According to what it said those would be HAARP rings not clutter because it is an open ring. He said that ground clutter is more of a solid green and sometimes ithe HAARP ring can be found there as well. I don't know but I am trying to be a quick study.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Thanks for the comments. I never claimed to be a meteorologist but I know when something just doesn't look right. The latest radar shows the clouds in central Iowa getting more organized with a few dots of yellow. Kinda strange to think that just a few hours ago this was just a few tiny dots of scattered precip.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I noticed quite a few indicators today as well. Just picked up some heavy doppler noise on the east coast of Canada. There are reports on this site circulating of "earthquake aurora's" over Indiana.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the Russian managed to postpone the plan a week, but it's back on track. Going to be some shakin this weekend.

Stay Safe USA.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Interesting pics, I don't have a reply directly to your question, but I will add, from watching on the ground and on the satellite maps I have long believed seeding for clouds and rain, and potentially for other more complex weather situations is occurring on a MASSIVE scale. If one watches the satellite maps often they can see at the LEAST the massive 'pollution problem' from these planes appears to build huge cloud banks that often turn into rain and storms and ironically the seeding appears to sometimes be above already flooded areas.

I realize there have been half a dozen or so posts here and the 'bunktoid crew' must not have seen this thread yet, otherwise they would decend on it and start in immediately to derail it with their 'nothing to see here, it's all normal, got proof, etc, etc,' repetitive rhetoric. I would say though watching the satellite maps continuously and how storms are built and how 'plane pollution' plays a plausible factor in contributing to weather mod. is very worthwhile and can potentially tell one alot about these programs and efforts to modify the weather.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Latest radar image shows more organization and a storm track towards Chicago.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c774e58a8d91.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Yes you are right about the debunkers. I said on another thread a person can believe in UFO's , aliens, comets destroying the earth,paranormal activity etc. Mention chem-trails and get prepared for an assult. First thing they did was jump all over it. Which proved my point. This kind of fits in since there again we are discussing spraying chemicals. Which is nothing new. They will admit to all sorts of things being sprayed for various reasons over the years. Agent Orange, crop dusting, on and on. Then if someone says that they think we are being sprayed with a chemical all at once we are looney tunes. They protest too much as far as I am concerned which makes me believe it all the more.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ain't it the truth! What was that Shakespeare line? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Anyways, as I was looking at the radar loop again, I spotted something in the northeast that looks to me like a road map for a storm track. All of a sudden these rings just popped up and I circled them in red to make it easier to see.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d53b653abb9e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2011 by survivalstation because: double post

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

And, you got an answer in that other thread...of course, you would rather ignore the obvious??

@OP....the person on YT, "Dutchsinse" is a prolific know-nothing who is seemingly just trying to get attention and Internet "fame".

Check any number of other threads (**) about the way radars can present those interference patterns, in the image. "Clutter" is a word you used in your title, you are close to understanding....as long as you continue to realize that when it comes to HAARP and "Dutchsinse"....he hasn't the first clue and just makes videos of nonsense claims.

(**)...Here, from a recent one....my post on Page 2: www.abovetopsecret.com...

From this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ha, we knew you'd come Bunky, LOL, now tell everyone again nothing to see here move along, it's all 'normal'.

You guys are a riot.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Hasn't the whole chem trail thing been resolved already. Aluminum based lead replacement SO and BP were putting into the AV fuel. I thought after the whole 6.8 billion dollar GOA revelation recently that the gov paid in 2009 for this additive made deneying the point moot. It's there to dry up the fields after the planned fema cull flooding. It also helps to focus ion trails for field harmonics, and amazingly it makes monsato's grain the only game in town. Quite sick really.

BTW. Don't shoot the messenger, this is just what I've pieced together from this site. I do know HAARP is real, I saw plans for it in the eighties when it was being built, and I do know that what is causing this weather is not that antenna array, but tools built from the lessons learned at that installation. Most of the truly nasty stuff is floating at sea right now, that is why HAARP is run by the Navy. That is why all the earthquake forcast maps are being produced by the Navy. I do know that the DUMB bases exist, I've seen them, and I have seen my share of military toys, so it makes it easier to swallow these hairbrain Ideas we ATSers volley from time to time.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You might consider it an answer I just consider it more propaganda. I am not a believer or a disbeliever. I only tell what I notice everytime someone apparently hits on some truth or a fear that they might have a point. I don't know who died and made you the all knowing GOD. I have no plans to argu points or lack there of with you. I was told not to match wits with an unarmed man.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Forgot to mention. I read recently that the FAA upgraded doppler arrays can be used as ionesphering heating reflectors. You might want to compare the location of these strom vorticies with respect to recently improved airports. Just a thought.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray

Hasn't the whole chem trail thing been resolved already. Aluminum based lead replacement SO and BP were putting into the AV fuel. I thought after the whole 6.8 billion dollar GOA revelation recently that the gov paid in 2009 for this additive made deneying the point moot. It's there to dry up the fields after the planned fema cull flooding. It also helps to focus ion trails for field harmonics, and amazingly it makes monsato's grain the only game in town. Quite sick really.

BTW. Don't shoot the messenger, this is just what I've pieced together from this site. I do know HAARP is real, I saw plans for it in the eighties when it was being built, and I do know that what is causing this weather is not that antenna array, but tools built from the lessons learned at that installation. Most of the truly nasty stuff is floating at sea right now, that is why HAARP is run by the Navy. That is why all the earthquake forcast maps are being produced by the Navy. I do know that the DUMB bases exist, I've seen them, and I have seen my share of military toys, so it makes it easier to swallow these hairbrain Ideas we ATSers volley from time to time.

Interesting, I do think the OP's original idea of causing additional flooding in order (my opinion) to reduce agricultural output for possible price support, for taking over farmers failing land (thanks weather mod.) by Big Ag, helping the 'Terminator" inspired companies to crush all competition etc. is really going on and cloaked behind 'nature'.

And too as you say there are likely many more of these 'heaters' out there, on ships, subs, satellites?, ect., I do wonder though is the military taking an active role in this, perhaps some 'unwittingly' (maybe told they are fighting *global warming* etc.) sad if these folks really have turned on their own people, even if mistakenly, from being lied to about the goals. I have surmised these are NATO operations at least in part.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I don't necessarily put a lot of faith in any one person or theory, at least until I do my research. I won't knock Dutchsinse as a know nothing for the simple fact that he has spent more time studying the radar and knows more than I do about the patterns and has been posting video that seem to support his claims of weather modifications.

As far as the radar clutter goes, I've seen many strange patterns and anomalies since radar images became an everyday part of meteorology. The thing that I found interesting was the fact that as soon as the circular rings formed it appears that the precipitation levels to the north east of Omaha seemed to intensify. Maybe that was due to changing the power level of the radar or changing to a different scanning mode.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join