It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

102,000 boxcars and shackles from FEMA ?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Forgive me this is my first post and I have no idea where to put this. FEMA ordered 102,000 boxcars and shackles to contain. I have no idea how true this link is.......can't validate the source; but this is disturbing if true.

unitedtruthseekers.ning.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
wow thats some scary stuff.....

link   
More information here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lots out there already on ATS about it. I remember this one freaking me out a bit.

link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

102,000 is an awful lot of boxcars to hide....

So where are they???

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There was a thread...... maybe a month ago, about someone seeing some of these in their town.
I'll see if I can find it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And who will put us in these shackles?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Maybe they are for the rapture!

I always wondered where they were going to put all those people. . .
edit on 5/6/2011 by AnteBellum because: stupidity

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Looks like they intend on keepin' them trains a rollin' all night long...but I just couldn't tell a soul...

edit on 6-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
They aren't coming into or through Memphis since parts of the tracks has been pulled up due to flooding.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hmmmm. 102,000 seems like a weird number. Was it like " buy 100,000, get 2,000 free. And I wonder how many people they are made to detain...maybe 300/ train car? So, give or take 30,000,000 How many body bags did they order.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Wetpaint72 because: 00

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is the thread from a month ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Apparently this is old news. There are at least three other threads on ATS about this, some dating as far back as 2009.

Type "shackles" in search and scroll down. 3 using the 102,000 figure just on the first page.
edit on 6-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Forgive me this is my first post and I have no idea where to put this. FEMA ordered 102,000 boxcars and shackles to contain. I have no idea how true this link is.......can't validate the source; but this is disturbing if true.

That's a real big "if". In the absence of any good video or pics, I'd guess it just another urban legend.

Buy hey, even if this is false, we've got enough verifiable info on government BS to last a lifetime.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

The one you linked is the thread I was looking for. Particularly this comment from defcon5, which has the exact same pic that is in the article the OP links to.

Originally posted by defcon5
Every time we have seen these threads before the trains are along the lines of this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be4a0df22668.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19d84b229796.jpg[/atsimg]

Which looks pretty spooky until you see these:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d0233fafeb9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c1ccea662f6.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca6cc2c782e5.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That "article" does a great job of citing its sources, dontcha think? Not to mention the anonymous author. As others have pointed out, this topic has gone around for quite some time both on the internets and the ATS, and also includes the supposed "camps." Of course, nothing can be exactly "proved" regarding the veracity of the claims (i used to believe the claims, about 10 years ago), but i have personally become skeptical.

Also reminds me of the stacks upon stacks of "FEMA" coffins/vaults (which happen to be sitting about 20 minutes--both ways--from me, in plain view), and they have also been there as long as i can recall. To which i also call bull stinky. If there were actually guillotines at the head of each car, that claim is equally suspect. And conveniently, no pictures. Who goes tracking these things and doesn't bring a camera to take photos, if these things exist. Too suspect, the claims.

As far as the "prisoner cars," they do kinda look like this (image) and this (image) and this (image), with the "shackles" being to chain the cars down.

Maybe?

ETA: Looks like BrokenCircles beat me to it, with better pics from a previous thread.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
And who will put us in these shackles?

They won't need the boxcars or shackles. If there is a need they will simply change the mix in the chemtrails. Kinda like a human bug bomb. That's the way I see it. If there is some widespread radiation effect I honestly believe people will not be treated.

Once again, my opinion.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a bullet is a lot cheaper and far easier...poisoning the atmosphere too e.c.t e.c.t. There are a lot of ways to kill people and rounding them up into cattle cars is not one of the the easier ones. This is assuming there is no such thing as "ritual sacrifice".

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Honestly, you guys need to stop believing everything you read, there are no prisoner cars no shackles, no FEMA 'death camps', this is all BS
WAKE UP!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Maybe they are for hauling citizens to the slave ships! hehehe

top topics

join