It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilkerson's 1974 Predictions...Right Again! This could be HUGE.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
on one thing we can all agree.... nature is on the loose these years..
increased geological events... weather conditions... its all worsend up and the end is not in vieuw..
there's something stirring in the pot ....st.andreas.. new madrid... who knows.. but it would surprice no-one if it happens soon now...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Well, the earth is always changing, just because we haven't had a ton of events happen like this in the past few hundred years, remember that that's a speck in the time of the earth. For all we know it could be normal...I mean the earth is always changing...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I believe strongly we are in end times, before Christ's Return & that time on this earth as is, is short.
I have been hearing the words, "last supper," in my head for nearly 2 months now.
... think The Lord Is Showing a lot of what is to transpire.

The bible speaks of knowledge traveling rapidly in end days (internet/phone).. at transformation to renewed mind & body, it will likely be telepathically as well (my thoughts).

Thanks OP for the info on Wilkerson. Maybe he was spared the worst.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
In the near future I predict a war, huge earthquakes and more tornadoes in the US than ever before. I predict that many people will be poisoned, that there will be bombs, increased terrorist attacks and that many people will die. This will be followed by looting, rioting and the collapse of the dollar.

Making predictions is pretty easy since all of this is pretty obvious. It's not conspiracy, it's not even a secret, it's just what it is.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
In the near future I predict a war, huge earthquakes and more tornadoes in the US than ever before. I predict that many people will be poisoned, that there will be bombs, increased terrorist attacks and that many people will die. This will be followed by looting, rioting and the collapse of the dollar.

Making predictions is pretty easy since all of this is pretty obvious. It's not conspiracy, it's not even a secret, it's just what it is.

Thank you! I guess it's just me and you in the world with common sense!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I remember reading Edgar Cayce prophesied wide spread flooding, but I don't recall a major earthquake. Does anyone know if Edgar Cayce prophesied a major earthquake in the U.S.?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0731JLVR
reply to post by Signals

I believe strongly we are in end times, before Christ's Return & that time on this earth as is, is short.
I have been hearing the words, "last supper," in my head for nearly 2 months now.
... think The Lord Is Showing a lot of what is to transpire.

The bible speaks of knowledge traveling rapidly in end days (internet/phone).. at transformation to renewed mind & body, it will likely be telepathically as well (my thoughts).

Thanks OP for the info on Wilkerson. Maybe he was spared the worst.

Indeed, we ARE in a period the Bible speaks of as troubling. We are soon to see a "Great Deception" that will even snare many of "the elect". The church is asleep and will be open to the deception as well.

I feel the deception will include fallen angels (demons) appearing as aliens who will then tell the public that they seeded humans here in ancient times. This will be compelling information for many and will lead many astray from the Truth.

David Wilkerson faught much of his life to try to awaken Christianity. He will be missed.
edit on 7-5-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Looking at all the recent events one thing seems to be clinging to my mind. We are all (planetwide) coming to a precipice. The lies we are told everyday, the natural disasters increasing, Worldwide economic crisis, wars for monetary gain....three possibilities. Revelations is soon to pass, Massive worldwide war, or Evolution of mankind.

These are my opinions and are not religious. However I consider myself a believer in Christ.

Ill say it again beware the man who says he can save the world from this.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I agree with some of the posters that his prediction is pretty broad. But I do find it strange that in the mid west where I live I haven't ever experienced an earthquake in the past, but within the last two years I've experienced two within a short time span of each other.

Only time will tell what is to come. There really isn't any use dreading or worrying since any day could be someone's last in a number of ways. The evangelist's death is one such example. He was going out for a drive and died in a car accident, and that's a rather mundane activity if you ask me. So while I believe that life should be cherished and everyday should be enjoyed, you really don't ever know when your last day will be.

Perhaps in the end the evangelist who made the prediction was the lucky one if there's such a darkness to come for the world like he predicted there would be.

My biggest question is what kind of divine plan is it exactly that says people have to suffer so much? With every Abrahamic religion that exists... what logical explanation is there for why God intends to punish people -- even innocents and children -- so much? And unfortunately for me the answer "God works in mysterious ways" doesn't cut it.
edit on 7-5-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

It was not at all obvious in 1974 that things would be how they are now. I was 16 in 1974 and it was the best time of my life. We didn't think anything like this could go down. To make all of the predictions he did back then seemed really apocalyptic. I mean, the way things are now and the things that have happened are really the way we thought back then would be the end times. Things were different back then. Mom didn't have to work and dad only worked one job. He paid off his mortgage in less than 20 years. Always had money to go on trips and live the good life. This is how I grew up and it's not that way any more. Anyway, my point is, somebody living in that time period was being pretty bold to make those kind of predictions because it just didn't look like it was going to go that way, at least not in the forseeable future.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm not much on the prediction thing,but when Mr.Wilkerson predicted
what would happen to financial institutions,the auto industry
and the people will distrust the politicians and there would be a revolution at the polls,
well,THAT has already happened.
And it was predicted in 1974.
1974,when I was 10yrs old,I could freely roam where ever I wanted,as long as I
was home by supper time.
When all I had was a FM transistor radio.
And watched Gilligans Island.

Now look at our society.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

it is like the frog in the warm water, gets used to it slowly and dosen't jump out of the pot..

Everything has happened so gradually that so many can't see how bad it really is.... so they dismiss it as "normal"....

I am even numb...

I remember the progression from a disaster every few years, to every year, to every month, and NOW every day being several....

kinda hard to breathe easy these days...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

So I guess you were around back then too? It was a different world then wasn't it? Ha, I like that from the poster before you... Gilligan's Island... used to watch it all the time.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
hes right. in less than two months, america will be nailed by one of the biggest earthquakes ever, and portions will be underwater. its the beginning of the tribulation. the darkness he spoke of is the three days of darkness. all the demons in hell are supposed to go loose, and going outside is instant death.

around 6 months for that.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
David Wilkerson .. i've been asked a few times to visit Times Square Church in New York, but to be honest i've never heard much of David Wilkerson.
This man oozes compassion by these few statements alone. this deserves to be researched. not to debunk but to appreciate. Thanks for the intro!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i have noticed lately its the second bigest earthquake, the second biggest flood , the second biggest tornado, the second biggest volcano in the last hundred years , so we really arent changing at all , wait for the biggest then i will be impressed. maybe 21/12/2012.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuoatx
This is such a broad prediction. Any smart individual who follows the EQ activity and fault line updates knows that Japan Italy and California are the most active. Dozens of EQs a day. I predict that a huge EQ will happen in the near future, and it's somewhere in the western hemisphere. With a preemptive EQ in Italy. yeah
edit on 6-5-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

Ohhh please not in Italy....again...we still manage with the destruction produced by the 2009 EQ (maybe you dont know but just after one hour after EQ, the police intercept communications between Italian Government peoples and Civil Protection peoples where they laugh about this happening because they can gain a huge amount of money from reconstruction...thet never happen of course....) ...Italians are not like Japan...unluckily or not...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is WEAK. Daviod Wilkerson is "right AGAIN" about WHAT ? Wow, he really went out on a limb predicting a major earthquake coming "in the future" to an entire country near you(US). My dog could predict a major earthquake "at some point in the future". There's NO WAY he could be wrong. There's definitely an earthquake coming in the future.
I do however applauid his efforts as a preacher and his work for/fighting teenage addiction.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Signals

No real "thoughts." Just a comment. I got a dream several weeks ago that I believe was a "message" from what I think of as "God," and it just showed me that millions of people would soon be dying all at once. And the bottom line was not to let it bother me, that it was ok, they (we?) were all returning to "God" and just to accept it as the way we returned more or less.

I dont know how, when, (except for a vague feeling that it must be soon, within a year) and of course I cant know if it was only a random dream. It felt different to me, but only time will tell.

Nice thread, I hadnt heard of this guy.

Just a thought here Illusionsaregrander. Could it be that that was a vision of the Rapture? The fact that they were "returning to God" but that it was okay leads me to believe that this isn't some kind of mass murder or disaster, but a good thing. Just a thought man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join