It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul A Distaster For The USA. Hes Always Wrong. Why Is There So Much Love For Him ? Wrong Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
reply to post by gorgi

Registered 5 days ago and has as many posts as i do. Mostly about how our government is doing a great job and how they told the total turth about OBL.

edit on 6-5-2011 by CoachSlamYou because: (no reason given)

I lost my account from 2007. Sorry I had to make a new one. I suppose that makes me less credible than you sir.

link   
reply to post by gorgi

Most NWO shills are a bit more subtle.
But ...whatever.

link   
reply to post by gorgi

You got me Im a paid shill.

If your a paid shrill then you must have lied on your resume..
Surely they would hire someone a little less obvious...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
im not just going to stop in and call you a troll. ill go one step further.

you are either a troll or a shill, neither are really welcome here hence the flaming.

your understanding of the federal reserve is obviously flawed. it is neither "very important" nor a "body of the government" (wait what does that even mean?)

the DHS was formed recently, and i seem to recall being just as safe before then, more so in fact if you count the unconstitutional bs they're allowed to pull.

this is just a small start, god help you if someone who isnt in a hurry to eat a chicken sandwich decides to chime in.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Sorry I didnt get my sources form "conspiriacies are us". The federal reserve is not a private bank. I like ATS. I need the luck considering most eople here dont like ideas that disagree with them. Theres no denying what I wrote.

You are the uneducated one. You have no idea how the Fed works do you?

The missing letters, grammer, fragmented sentences say enough right. I Like ATS. ATS Good.

link   

Originally posted by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.
im not just going to stop in and call you a troll. ill go one step further.

you are either a troll or a shill, neither are really welcome here hence the flaming.

He could just be an honest to goodness moron. A shill or troll has an intent or plan which requires thought to set in motion. A moron is just a moron.

link   

Originally posted by neo96
this must be what slayers thread was about with

the government infitrators.

looks like slayer nailed it.

. . . . . from a secret transcript bug in the White House. . . . .

Obama: Biden?

Biden: Yes boss?

Obama: I don't care what you do, I already starred it, but start another darned thread!

Biden: Yes boss!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Yes I agree....

Fascist should hate Ron Paul.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I lost my account from 2007. Sorry I had to make a new one. I suppose that makes me less credible than you sir.

Are you on Prozac ? I'm not American and i love Ron Paul
Politicians like him nowadays are rare like mcdonalds in Ethiopia

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Look before there was a federal reserve in 1913, we had a lot more economic problems on our hands. Since then they have been less, and not has bad.

A strong independent central bank keeps inflation low. centeral bank independence

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Sorry I didnt get my sources form "conspiriacies are us". The federal reserve is not a private bank. I like ATS. I need the luck considering most eople here dont like ideas that disagree with them. Theres no denying what I wrote.

You are the uneducated one. You have no idea how the Fed works do you?

The missing letters, grammer, fragmented sentences say enough right. I Like ATS. ATS Good.

Ahh the grammar nazi, Thanks for showing up. Anything else you want to add ?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Nice deflection and straw man argument. I didn't say you were a shill, I said you sounded like one. The more you try to press that the Federal Reserve isn't a private bank, the more you sound like an agent for them. They ARE a private bank and I don't need to debate that with you; if you are too arrogant to look and do the real research, well, I refuse to argue with idiots.

How about getting your information from someone who, I don't know, maybe spent most of their life investigating the Federal Reserve and it's members like G. Edward Griffin? That would be a good place for you to start. Or you can read what other people have said about his book "The Creature From Jekyll Island", which has documented facts behind it.

People on ATS don't disagree with ideas, including yours, just because they don't like them... we disagree when there is nothing but opinion and speculation with zero fact to back up a claim like yours when some of us actually do spend time researching and not just spouting off a few links that we find on Google. There is just as much misinformation and disinformation as there is fact, if not more, and if you can't distinguish between them, you'll be a lost cause on this forum.

READ A BOOK AND LEARN SOMETHING!!!! You can't be versed in a subject by reading a webpage, sorry, just isn't going to happen (unless it's a book published online).

Honestly my friend, you really do sound like an idiot.... isn't everyone's replies to your post an obvious reason for you to re-think your position? With a post like this, you will not get people to take your future comments seriously, so if you ever had the intention of being taken as a genuine contributor, you should examine what you're saying a bit more closely.

~Namaste

+6 more 
link   

Ron Paul has been constantly wrong on most stuff relating to the economy. His ideas of what he wants to do to the country will destroy it.

Ron Paul says he wants a smaller government. I suppose he doesnt realize what his actions will do to the country. He says he wants to get rid of many government agencies including the DOE, DHS, IRS, FEMA, DHHS, and the federal reserve.. What is he thinking? These are horrible ideas....

I do not necessarily endorse any particular candidate, nor am I inclined to share my voting preferences to others. But in the sense of things, I need to respond to some of your comments because I find them puzzling. This is no challenge to your position, but I do disagree with some of what you are saying, or how you are saying it....

... The DOE oversees the US energy, inspections, research ect. ...

This is what we pay the DOE to do; however, aside from that, the DOE is also responsible for allowing a near total infiltration of it's policy-making staff by the industries it needs to regulate and monitor. It's oversight of the industry seems mostly to serve and act as a damage control system for Big Energy's public relations issues. It also appears to protect the commercial interests of those same industrialists who exploit our national resources for their own profit - much of which - alarmingly goes to other countries.

Further the DOE has been incapable of 'improving' or engendering 'improvement' of the management of energy distribution and consumption in this country (need I remind anyone of the ENRON scam?)

In effect, this agency has become cancerous and detrimental to the population at large and seems completely dedicated to resisting any change that would threaten the positions and posterity of her politically appointed masters.

The DHS keeps us safe.

Exactly WHEN did that happen? The DHS is a 'blanket' organization, a layer of additional bureaucracy which was sold to America as a way to "improve" our dysfunctional internal security. What they have achieved is more cost, less security, and they have provided a "defense contractor haven" to incur more debt to the people while encroaching on their liberty.

FEMA responds to disasters.

Katrina, BP Oil Spill, Texas Wildfires.... FEMA does not respond... they offer contracts to companies that SAY they will take care of it.... and they contract to have "prisons" built.... that's about all they have done in decades.

The federal reserve is a very important body of the government. Doesnt he realize that by abolishing this he will destroy the country?

The Federal Reserve is a private bank. I think we should abolish THEIR country and return it to "us." They have participated in, and protected other banks from, the consequences of rampant profiteering by international bankers. They are staunchly unaccountable and manipulative of political parties. Most here KNOW what they do, as opposed to what political celebrities and talking heads tell us they do.

The federal reserve is what keeps the US government going.

The reserve is a loan shark with an iron clad ponzi scheme. They have a legislated monopoly on monetary policy and interest rates, they endorse the most illogical 'faith-based' fractional reserve lending model precisely because it enables them to totally control the fiscal condition of a country. There are no heroes in the Fed. The only thing "they keep going" is debt growth.

We need a strong independent federal reserve.

No. We need a bank. We need legislation that disallows political influence in monetary policy. We need consequences and auditing capabilities. 100 years of this sham is enough. The top 3% of the top 3% couldn't spend all their money in 1,000 lifetimes... enough with the perpetual greed glorification.

Studies have shown that the more independent that are the lower the inflation rate is. He keeps calling the Fed wrong or that Bernanke doesnt know what hes doing but thats just plain wrong.

THEIR studies have also shown that "trickle-down economics" work. I am among those to whom NOTHING mentionable has trickled down. Market manipulation and Keynesian models based upon supply side theology are the failure here. They have proven over and over (and over) that they cannot be trusted to be "Americans" first. Instead they are "Corporatist bankers" first... hence their wealth and power.

He also wants to bring back the gold standard but thats another failure too.

I wouldn't know about the gold standard failure.... rampant poverty only struck AFTER they had control and the gold standard was eliminated.

He voted against the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Does he want another Enron scandal ?

Did you happen to review WHY he voted against it?

He wants to get rid of the income tax and fun[d] the government through tariffs. Thats insane. Tariffs reduce trade and there will not be enough money to fun the government. His idea of a small government does not work in the twenty-first century, maybe in in the 1800's.

He wants to have a national sales tax. There wont be enough money raised to support the government.

You are correct... there won't be enough money to support a government whose function is to perpetuate the gravy train for wealthy industrialists and transnational corporate profiteering. That's the whole point. The idea is to make government move away from - instead of careening towards - a super elite rich (economic royalty) class ruling over anyone not in 'the big club.'

I too was against the bailout.
I still am.
No one is bailing me out.
Even if they were, I would be called a leech or a drain on society for my sense of 'entitlement to a safety net'.... But the financial cartel seems most definitely ENTITLED to a safety net... too big to fail eh?

In the end, you may have complete faith in the Federal Reserve, the banking construct, and the political system which serves it. I am not so inclined.

As I stated earlier, do not construe this as a "vote" for Mr. Paul. Only I know who I will vote for, and it will remain so until I vote, and perhaps beyond. I serve no Political Party. I never will.

link   
Reply to post by gorgi

So before you said the federal reserve is part of the government, now you say it's independant? You're almost as bad as the whole Osama story.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sorry man this is away too educated a demographic to believe you. You might be able to bluster your way into other sites, but not here. Some places you may cast some doubts on impressionable people, but not here. The average person here has a pretty good knowledge of what is really going on. Our debt is unsustainable, our empire is unsustainable. and our police state is growing every day. If you are in support of empire, corruption, and totalitarianism that is your right. I personally want none of it.
edit on 6-5-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Look before there was a federal reserve in 1913, we had a lot more economic problems on our hands. Since then they have been less, and not has bad.
centeral bank independence

Ummk... what's the national debt now like 7 billion or something...in 1913 you could have purchased all the land in the world for that amount of money. That's definately not "HAS" bad.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Three flags ...Bernanke, Geithner , Emanuel Rahm

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
Reply to post by gorgi

So before you said the federal reserve is part of the government, now you say it's independant? You're almost as bad as the whole Osama story.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Its part of the government but has a certain degree of independence.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

A strong independent central bank keeps inflation low. centeral bank independence

That's true!
But there was also a much smaller rift between rich and poor. There was also less drastic inflation of the currency .. meaning by maintaining a continuously declining currency, the people will constantly be taxed without representation. With the reserve in place, when ever a economic issue arises, inflation can be used to bail out the Government and the ignorant masses have no idea they were just taxed.

The Federal Reserve system is good for three groups: Wealthy. Banks. Government. For the other 99.5% of us, it's a tool of oppression.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I really think you need to check some figures..
Inflation before the Fed was around 1%..
1917 was over 17%...

Yep, the Fed sure held down inflation..

inflationdata.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join