It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul A Distaster For The USA. Hes Always Wrong. Why Is There So Much Love For Him ? Wrong Paul

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
All I can say is to this post is.............nafugenshiener. Yep, made up word for another disinformation agent. Truly, Ron Paul is the only person with skilled political acumen that can bring true change to our government. No other choice is better.

I truly doubt this is an accurate statement. I believe it is you opinion. But its hardly fact.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconRiot

All I can say is to this post is.............nafugenshiener. Yep, made up word for another disinformation agent. Truly, Ron Paul is the only person with skilled political acumen that can bring true change to our government. No other choice is better.

I truly doubt this is an accurate statement. I believe it is you opinion. But its hardly fact.

And, that is your opinion which is hardly fact.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LexiconRiot

Name one person in the GOP field that has your interests at heart. You can't!
He is the only political incumbent that wants to give you liberty and freedom.

Go ahead and support the other brainless polititards. They just want you as slaves and to support their outrageous lifestyles.

Ron Paul represents freedom. True freedom. Not the MSM freedom your being fed. People should be free to be themselves without gov't rule.
edit on 8-5-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Big Ron Paul fan.. the guy has guts and he says EVERYTHING nobody wants to say. Plus he's very cool person as well.. definitely not a G.O.B. (Good Ol Boy).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Name one person in the GOP field that has your interests at heart. You can't!
He is the only political incumbent that wants to give you liberty and freedom.

Go ahead and support the other brainless polititards. They just want you as slaves and to support their outrageous lifestyles.

Ron Paul represents freedom. True freedom. Not the MSM freedom your being fed. People should be free to be themselves without gov't rule.

You make a lot of assumptions about people just because they disagree with your candidate of choice.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by epicvision

Thank you and star. Ron Paul is the epitome of what our constitution rests upon. People are so far flung upon who looks good, who sounds good religiously and whom seems more savvy in the small circles inside the beltway;

Dr. Paul represents all of us. He is sound in every way and is one of our last life lines back to the original constitution. He is a God of freedom and liberty.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Please don;t judge me too critically. Herman Cain is my second runner up. The man is brilliant and I have had the great discovery of listening to him on radio. So please back off. My true allegiance is with Dr. Paul, however I am impressed with Cain.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93
Wow gori, registered a few days ago and posting this.

Hows the fedz sock-puppet software working for ya? How many aliases are you running?

Should I have waited two years for the account to mature before I posted ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Nobody wants less government; we want decentralized government. Less from feds, more from state. The power vacuum would indeed be scary if it were not filled but it will be. By state government.

States do not run the economy very well. States have to balance their budget and that can be disastrous. Emergencies happen and extra money needs to be raised, sometimes by debt. Too bad.
There is a war. I suppose half the states wont fight. Oppps, we just lost.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Almost all states have a law that mandates a balanced budget. Not sure where your getting your information from. In my state, it is in fact a law that we maintain a budget and do not go over it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by kipfilet
No offense meant, but no person with a basic knowledge of modern economics takes Ron Paul seriously.

No offense meant, but no person with a basic knowledge of modern economics can possibly do anything but take Ron Paul seriously.

/TOA

Ron Pauls lack of understanding is astounding. He doesnt know what the Fed does and wants it abolished. Cutting out most government agencies will harm the middle class. NO oversight by the government will allow monopolies and fraud. National defense will be gone. Freedom will then subside.
If Ron Paul got his way he would turn the USA into Mexico or worse, Nigeria.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I'm going to do the unapproved ATS one liner. Disinformation agent. Yes you are.

2nd line just in case.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

I'm going to do the unapproved ATS one liner. Disinformation agent. Yes you are.

2nd line just in case.

Pull out your tin foil hat ? You really think that because I have different views on the almighty Ron Paul make me a disinfo agent ?

Would that make you a disnfo agent against everything thing in reality ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Originally posted by miconATSrender

Originally posted by gorgi
No one is forcing anyone to take drugs.

I think they are forcing us to take drugs.

The government has forced children to take Ritalin and other psych drugs, they force psych patients to take psych drugs, and manhunts have been mounted and people have been imprisoned for refusing chemotherapy for their children. Even though it's common knowledge psych drugs don 't work and are all highly toxic, and that chemo doesn't do a thing for cancer. If you have cancer, and take chemo and survive, that means your body fought off the cancer AND survived the chemo.

I am not trying to debate the effects of chemo therapy. When people do get locked up they do lose a lot of freedom. This is not new.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
Ron Paul has been constantly wrong on most stuff relating to the economy. His ideas of what he wants to do to the country will destroy it.

Ron Paul says he wants a smaller government. I suppose he doesnt realize what his actions will do to the country. He says he wants to get rid of many government agencies including the DOE, DHS, IRS, FEMA, DHHS, and the federal reserve.. What is he thinking? These are horrible ideas. The DOE oversees the US energy, inspections, research ect. The DHS keeps us safe. FEMA responds to disasters. The federal reserve is a very important body of the government. Doesnt he realize that by abolishing this he will destroy the country?

The federal reserve is what keeps the US government going. We need a strong independent federal reserve. Studies have shown that the more independent that are the lower the inflation rate is. He keeps calling the Fed wrong or that Bernanke doesnt know what hes doing but thats just plain wrong. He also wants to bring back the gold standard but thats another failure too.

He voted against the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Does he want another Enron scandal ?

He wants to get rid of the income tax and fun the government through tariffs. Thats insane. Tariffs reduce trade and there will not be enough money to fun the government. His idea of a small government does not work in the twenty-first century, maybe in in the 1800's.

He wants to have a national sales tax. There wont be enough money raised to support the government. Maybe if we abolish government to the point that the is almost no it might work, but thats not realistic. Sales taxes are regressive taxes that hurt the middle and lower class and favor the upper class. maybe he doent know that or he is in someones pocket?

He was also against TRAP. TARP was instrumental in saving the US economy and has worked fantastically. Since then the US has made a profit off it and kept the economy together.

QE1 and QE2 have also worked to stimulate the economy. Ben Bernanke can also prove how it has worked and why we needed it. There is proof that it has worked.

It appears that Ron Paul is continually wrong about the economics of the country. Now that the debate has just passed it seems that the Ron Paul fascination is in full swing once again.

Congressman Paul's Legislative Strategy

wrong paul

youtube

ron paul

more ron paul

ro n paul gold

positions of ron paul

Federal reserve

Bernanke vs Paul

Trap makes profit

Trap works

Trap worked deal with it.

Gold standard wont work
edit on 6-5-2011 by gorgi because: Title

What Ron Paul says makes absolute sense. The problem is, it strikes at the heart of the fraud machine that keeps the billions pouring into the bank accounts of the Criminals In Charge.

Once the right to print currency is removed from the Criminals and returned to the Government, as it should be, there will be no need for income tax The main purpose of income tax is to pay the interest on the loans made to the government by the private banksters, otherwise known as TPTB.

Why do you think they are always talking about 'borrowing' more money? Who do they borrow it from? They borrow it from those who created it. Who creates the money? The private bankster cartel.

So - the private bankster cartel create money which doesn't really exist, then lend it to the puppet government, who then pay billions of dollars in interest back to the banksters.....paid for by the tax payers.

Ron Paul is spot on.
edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyCrazy
Wow, where do we start here? You rattled off an alphabet soup of agencies, all of them ineffective and unnecessary. Has DOE prevented even one energy related disaster? Have they developed any actual renewable energy technologies? Uh, no and no. Did any of the prior DHS agencies prevent 9/11? And if you waited for FEMA to save from New Orleans, you're pretty much dead right now.

Accept the truth, you, me, we are all on our own. It is our local support networks and communities that hopefully have the capability to provide us with help when it is needed, not some acronym from Washington DC.

TARP did not save anyone from catastrophe except for the large money center banks that had behaved irresponsibly and deserved to be reorganized. The "real economy" still had to endure a lengthy recession (depression) that continues to this day. Don't confuse TARP for a solution, it was a band-aid for a wound that is still festering.

And yes, if the Federal government maintained itself at a historically appropriate size it could be funded through a system of tariffs and consumption taxes. Yeah, I know consumption taxes capture revenue from those who have come to believe themselves exempt from financially supporting our government, but really, isn't it morally insulting to assume that lower income and middle income citizens are incapable of supporting our civil infrastructure? But capturing revenue from lower income people is not the reason that Rep Paul embraces these alternative methods of taxation, it's because under a tariff and consumption tax based system, citizens choose when and how they are taxed (you don't have to but the thing), you'll notice that individual choice is a large tenant of libertarian philosophy.

Of course then we have the Fed, which is actually the fountain of inflation.

Tarp did work. Thats a well established fact. It worked int he sense that it kept the economy from collapsing. It didnt work for those who want the country to have some kid of meltdown.

The historical government size ? Like what ? 1790?
Do you really essentially want no government ? This worked then because there was almost nothing for it to govern. If you want that you would have to reverse 200+ years of growth and advancement. Everything has changed. You can not think or expect it not to. The government has to evolve to the present times my friend.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Damn, I flagged this dumbass thread by accident... Can a supermod take my flag back if that is possible....

The erosion of our freedoms has happened slowly over time, one person is not going to sigle handedly reverse all the damage. Most Ron Paul supporters know this.... But if we don't start repairing some of the damage fast, this ship might just sink.

With Ron Paul as president our country would sink like a led balloon. Our freedoms have not been eroded over time, they have increased. Before the end of the civil war, people were slaves. Is that freedom. Woman could not vote. Is that freedom ? Is that what you want? a return to the good old days. Slavery was in the US constitution.Does DR. Paul support slavery ? I was in it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by gorgi

I dont eat. Im a robot.
Inflation is actually very good right now. Current inflation rate

Technology has made it so that less people can make more goods. Thats not voodoo from the evil government.

GORDI,

I sure hope you are young enough so you have to eat those words instead of food for a good long time.

LET THEM EAT GRASS!

My name is not gordi. Please stop calling me gordi.
Yes technology has made the ox and plow out dated and not useful. A few Modern machines can do what it took thousands of people to do. Why hold back innovation ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Anyone as intellectually challenged as you does not see the whole picture. I'm not sorry for the slant. Anyone who stands between freedom and being moved to fascism is a low life that accepts the RFID chip to gallantly waltz onto a FEMA camp.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Are you retarded? Is that freedom? My god, you make my blood boil. In the US I had to pay a crazy ammount of money, every year for property tax.... I pay less here in canada per year, than I paid in NY per month. In NY I had to ask my town wether or not I could put a fence or shed in my own yard. Here I only have to get a permit if I put another level on my house. Freedom my balls, you sir are a troll.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join