It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul A Distaster For The USA. Hes Always Wrong. Why Is There So Much Love For Him ? Wrong Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
OMG one flag ....

OMG, Ben Bernanke is a member....

edit on 6-5-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
(Puts head in hands and shakes head)
Really???

(Palm to Forehead)

You really have no clue.

Ron Paul is the best thing for America right now.

edit on 6-5-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
owned: 5-6-2011

edit on 6-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by gorgi

reply to post by gorgi

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion regardless of how silly I find it..

Ron Paul is FOR the people IMO.....

You are as well. Thought Id share some facts about the guy running for president but thats just silly. Who needs facts right ?

I didn't see much fact in your OP..
Tarp is good?
Quantitative easing works?

Have you not noticed the state of the economy????

Did you check out the links i provided? Yes it worked.The economy would be much worse if the government didnt do what it did.

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Damn, you are ALL about the kool-aid...I honestly didn't think people like yourself existed. Really, it is a little mind boggling that someone can be so...just wow. Well, have fun with your licenses, prohibitions, gropings, endless regulations, domestic spying, and prison country...

edit on 6-5-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

People doing research are hard to come by these days. I know. Dont believe anything he says about the economy he has no idea. what hes talking about. Theres a reason economists exist.

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by gorgi

Gorgi, Paul is a pure constitutionalists. He finds that those organizations are unconstitutional.. Which really they are but I understand in this day and age they are a necessary evil (or are they...).

I will say though on the tariffs issue.. Making it more expensive for companies to manufacture goods and then import them into the states might provide incentive for production within the US.. Especially if their tax rates go down for manufacturing inside the us...

Jobs stimulate economy... Manufacturing stimulates economy.. Industry stimulates economy... If there is nothing left but a pure consumerist society.. we are doomed to fail.
edit on 6-5-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

Wrong, he deoesnt know that the constitution is. He says that the congress doesnt have the right to have an income tax. Congress does. The constitution says so.

Originally posted by warbird03
Reply to post by gorgi

He certainly couldn't do much worse than the government has been doing for awhile. He has different ideas than most of the rest of the politicians which makes look pretty good to me. The government certainly hasn't been doing real great with the economy so...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

So the fact that hes different is good? Hes so wrong that it makes him different and very special.

+24 more 
posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

Ron Paul is FOR the people IMO.....

You are as well. Thought Id share some facts about the guy running for president but thats just silly. Who needs facts right ?

Facts? Yes, let's talk about them, shall we?

For starters, how about your sources for said facts?

Washington Post?

Bloomberg?

Youtube?

CNBC?

A Federal Reserve article that has nothing to do with Ron Paul?

Wow, you really are clueless... you believe everything that the mass media and Youtube tells you?

Look at the man's voting record.... he's never once voted against the People and has always voted in a way that keeps American's at heart.

You sound exactly like what most on here would consider a Gov't shill. You don't know that the Federal Reserve is a private bank? You have the balls to say that they are an important body in government??? They are the root of the problem my misunderstood friend. All I can say is, Wow....

Government produces NOTHING. Anything related to Federal Government is a COST to the people with nothing being produced and no revenue being returned, just expense after expense.

You sound extremely ignorant, arrogant and very uneducated about the facts and how the government has manipulated every possible situation they could for the benefit of a few. You are either one of those few or someone paid by them IMO because the average American does not think like you do. You definitely don't understand the completely negative impact of Sorbanes-Oxley, nor do you understand the role of the Federal Reserve, especially if you think they are part of the government. You have a lot to learn, and thankfully, ATS is a great resource for getting REAL FACTS instead of being spoon-fed the dribble you are referencing in your sources.

Good luck here on ATS... you'll need it.

~Namaste

link   
The DHS keeps us safe

The FED is good

Bottom line, for me anyways, is that he's against the horrible foreign policy we have today. He wouldn't willingly put is in another war, and he would be withdrawing troops asap.

He has said many times, that while he's against the FED and many government funded groups, there will probably be nothing he can do about it, especially in a 4 year period.

Cutting our foreign spending (1-2 trillion a year, or god knows how much) will greatly help us. Did you see the thread about China having 3 trillion dollars in the bank and what they could do with it?

Just because you're against some of the things in his platform, doesn't mean he'll get to have his way, especially on some of the big things. Legalizing all drugs? Yeah right. But that's what he's for, and he won't lie about it.

You have to weigh the good with the bad, and then also look back at every other R/D candidate, and realize how full of # they all have been. He's different. What you see is what you get.
edit on 6-5-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Yeah I did say that in another thread. facts are facts. Apparently no one here does any research except what Paul says. I suppose hes infallible.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I promised myself -sob- I wouldn't -weep- cry about this.
(lips trembling) but one more -sob- flag against Ron Paul, -cough- and I'm just going to -bawl- fall apart.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Op, I find it funny how you neglect to mention that he would PHASE them out.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Did you check out the links i provided? Yes it worked.The economy would be much worse if the government didnt do what it did.

The economy couldn't be WORSE....
They are merely stalling for time while raking up more debt..

You can't continually fix an economy on credit...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I really really wanna hear this OP's opinion on the SO act?

I really wanna hear his reasons for this.... and yes this is a loaded question.

How long will it take for you to answer me OP?????

Don't refer to a source, tell me why in your own opinion?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So the fact that hes different is good? Hes so wrong that it makes him different and very special.

Oh this just keeps getting better, my stomach is hurting from laughing.
You made my Friday dude! I think this guy rode the little yellow bus.

+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Registered 5 days ago and has as many posts as i do. Mostly about how our government is doing a great job and how they told the total turth about OBL.

edit on 6-5-2011 by CoachSlamYou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by gorgi

That's almost hilarious. Your only real response so far has been "You guys didn't research anything."

We have no idea what shape the economy would be in if the government had just stayed out of it. Sure, "professionals" can make guesses but that's about. Life has a way of being unpredictable.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

thanks for laying out all the reasons he's so awesome so nicely

Ron Paul 2012!

that's all I really have to say...on to the next thread...

edit on 6-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: funny fingers

link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Oh this just keeps getting better, my stomach is hurting from laughing.
You made my Friday dude! I think this guy rode the little yellow bus.

I'm sure he'll also get right on the FEMA bus when they tell him it's time to go to his new "house".

mma.lohudblogs.com...

~Namaste

link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Facts? Yes, let's talk about them, shall we?

For starters, how about your sources for said facts?

Washington Post?

Bloomberg?

Youtube?

CNBC?

A Federal Reserve article that has nothing to do with Ron Paul?

Wow, you really are clueless... you believe everything that the mass media and Youtube tells you?

Look at the man's voting record.... he's never once voted against the People and has always voted in a way that keeps American's at heart.

You sound exactly like what most on here would consider a Gov't shill. You don't know that the Federal Reserve is a private bank? You have the balls to say that they are an important body in government??? They are the root of the problem my misunderstood friend. All I can say is, Wow....

Government produces NOTHING. Anything related to Federal Government is a COST to the people with nothing being produced and no revenue being returned, just expense after expense.

You sound extremely ignorant, arrogant and very uneducated about the facts and how the government has manipulated every possible situation they could for the benefit of a few. You are either one of those few or someone paid by them IMO because the average American does not think like you do. You definitely don't understand the completely negative impact of Sorbanes-Oxley, nor do you understand the role of the Federal Reserve, especially if you think they are part of the government. You have a lot to learn, and thankfully, ATS is a great resource for getting REAL FACTS instead of being spoon-fed the dribble you are referencing in your sources.

Good luck here on ATS... you'll need it.

~Namaste

You got me Im a paid shill.

Sorry I didnt get my sources form "conspiriacies are us". The federal reserve is not a private bank. I like ATS. I need the luck considering most eople here dont like ideas that disagree with them. Theres no denying what I wrote.

You are the uneducated one. You have no idea how the Fed works do you?

+10 more 
posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ron Paul has been constantly wrong on most stuff relating to the economy. His ideas of what he wants to do to the country will destroy it.

Is this speculation? After all most people criticize Ron Paul because his legislation never passes, so how do you know his ideas will destroy the country?

Ron Paul says he wants a smaller government. I suppose he doesnt realize what his actions will do to the country.

Sure he does, it will give Americans more freedom with less government interference

He says he wants to get rid of many government agencies including the DOE, DHS, IRS, FEMA, DHHS, and the federal reserve.. What is he thinking? These are horrible ideas. The DOE oversees the US energy, inspections, research ect.

Oh no, now the EPA can't put a tax on carbon dioxide.

The DHS keeps us safe.

Oh no, who would grope small children without the TSA? How will Michael Chertoff make money off his rape-a-scanner naked body image machines? How would politicians not scare the public with fake terrorist videos without government websites like SITE and the CIA?

FEMA responds to disasters.

Like Katrina? That was actually blackwater

The federal reserve is a very important body of the government.

No it's private

Doesnt he realize that by abolishing this he will destroy the country?

No just the welfare/warfare state

The federal reserve is what keeps the US government going.

Lies, war, and manipulations keep the US government going

We need a strong independent federal reserve.

independent = private, no we don't need that.

Studies have shown that the more independent that are the lower the inflation rate is.

Inflation constantly rises, plus there was never a time when the fed wasn't "independent" to compare this to

He keeps calling the Fed wrong or that Bernanke doesnt know what hes doing but thats just plain wrong.

History shows Ron Paul is more right than Bernanke

He also wants to bring back the gold standard but thats another failure too.

Oh yes, that giant failure built into the Constitution. Is that a failure too? Unamerican straw man argument

He voted against the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Does he want another Enron scandal ?

Enron was caused by mark to marketing accounting, same as the housing bubble collapse. Ron Paul correctly says that the government creates the bubbles through misinformation that leads to speculative bubbles.

He wants to get rid of the income tax

yes

and fun the government through tariffs.

No. This is just a flat out lie: www.youtube.com...

Not only do I not want a North American Union, I want us out of the U.N., the IMF, the World Bank, the WTO, NAFTA and CAFTA. NAFTA has nothing to do for free trade. It’s a pretense to lower tariffs, but it’s a reason to go talk to the WTO to raise tariffs. We need free trade. That’s very, very important. But you don’t get that by world government.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:Iis1L9TtGxwJ:www.issues2000.org/TX/Ron_Paul_Free_Trade.htm+Ron+Paul+tariffs&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl =us&source=www.google.com

Thats insane. Tariffs reduce trade and there will not be enough money to fun the government.

Tell that to NAFTA

His idea of a small government does not work in the twenty-first century, maybe in in the 1800's.

What does work? The TSA? They haven't stopped a terrorist attack in the 21st century. How about homeland security? They only infringe on people's rights. So what's a 21st century solution? RFID chips?

He wants to have a national sales tax. There wont be enough money raised to support the government.

that's the point, it keeps government small.

Maybe if we abolish government to the point that the is almost no it might work, but thats not realistic.

why not?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
this must be what slayers thread was about with

the government infitrators.

looks like slayer nailed it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join