It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul A Distaster For The USA. Hes Always Wrong. Why Is There So Much Love For Him ? Wrong Paul

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'll punch you in the face.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElliotNoir

LMAO!!! I read the 1st page then I clicked on the arrows to see how many pages this thread was and this is at the header of the 10th page. I don't even wanna know what transpired from pages 2-9...lol

Gotta love ATS

Let me go back through the thread to see how we got here...lol

edit on 7-5-2011 by EyesWideShut because: Because it's not gonna edit itself...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yay! Another MSM-watching TV screen licker. I love it when they out themselves.

We are soooo much better off than 3 years ago, right?

OP, don't be surprised that you are being treated as though you just farted really loud in church.

edit on 7-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Gorgi, are you gov shill, maybe

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
Ron Paul has been constantly wrong on most stuff relating to the economy. His ideas of what he wants to do to the country will destroy it.

Ron Paul says he wants a smaller government. I suppose he doesnt realize what his actions will do to the country. He says he wants to get rid of many government agencies including the DOE, DHS, IRS, FEMA, DHHS, and the federal reserve.. What is he thinking? These are horrible ideas. The DOE oversees the US energy, inspections, research ect. The DHS keeps us safe. FEMA responds to disasters. The federal reserve is a very important body of the government. Doesnt he realize that by abolishing this he will destroy the country?

The federal reserve is what keeps the US government going.[/url]
edit on 6-5-2011 by gorgi because: Title

Last time I checked federal reserve is most indeed NOT a body/part of our government. The names deceiving. Bu its ok. Your not the only one.

Mr. Ron paul won't have to do much to kill the fed if he does become president. Ate the rate of people waking up these days and some even protesting the fed, with a new charter approaching for the U.S. I'm getting my popcorn bec,ause it will be interesting.

But that's the main reason why I want ron paul as president. He is the only one that is presently capable of accomplishing what jackson accomplished. I know ron paul sounds a bit too laid baid and borderline crazy in his msm interviews, unfortunatley that's what it was slanted to do. But in reality he has a very legitimate reason to not be concered with these "department" listed. Stop raking through studies about the feds efficiency. TBH I'm suprised my spell check allowed those two words in one sentence...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Im thinking you desperately need attention,thats why youve started this thread,Ron Paul is the one diamond in a sea of quartz

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
My only fear is that if by some miracle Ron Paul did get elected, TPTB would take him out ala JFK..........

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
My only fear is that if by some miracle Ron Paul did get elected, TPTB would take him out ala JFK..........

You don't think he'd know that? He'd have Carmine go start the presidential limo before he got in it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Agreed Gorgi. Ron paul has been wrong on the stock market, the recovery for over three years now. When someone is wrong over and over, you tend to stop believeing them, why do people still worship this false leader called ron paul. he has no degree in economics, but acts like he does.

as donald trump said at cpac this year when asked about ron paul: "ron paul has no chance of winning".

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

who are these "powers" you speak off. if you any info on these people you describe, report to the fbi.gov ASAP

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ron paul has been dead wrong on the federal reserve too. he completely does not understand one bit of it. first it is not a private company, it is a independent agency of the government. Bernanke saved the world, ron paul needs to admit it.

Bernanke Saved the World From Another Great Depression

U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke saved the global economy from falling into a great depression by presiding over an historic increase in the size of the central bank’s balance sheet, said Harvard’s Niall Ferguson.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You might as well have insulted Jesus directly

Funny enough the admiration for Paul is the embodiment of
faux Obama Messiah, People are going to pray you to death

damn

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Ya' know, Let's not forget that Paul is a Dr. That means he cares about fellow human beings. The rest of them are basically what? Lawyers, and corporatists, that means they care about something way less significant than a human being.

Because of the Doctors background, I have love for him. I don't bother casting my vote just yet though; not until I can cast a ballot that has the option of a "no confidence" vote.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

lol where did you get your mba? university of phoenix?

Here is your lecture of the day grasshopper. the usa is still #1 in manufacturing, #1 economy, our currency is world reserve. gdp is positive, job growth is coming back, stocks continue to soar on great earnings, consumer is alive and well, bailouts worked. ron paul continues to be wrong on all of these. but can you blame him, i heard he had alzheimer's.

knowledge is power my friend.

www.marketwatch.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by ElliotNoir

LMAO!!! I read the 1st page then I clicked on the arrows to see how many pages this thread was and this is at the header of the 10th page. I don't even wanna know what transpired from pages 2-9...lol

Gotta love ATS

Let me go back through the thread to see how we got here...lol

edit on 7-5-2011 by EyesWideShut because: Because it's not gonna edit itself...

My god that is amazing
edit on 7-5-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

plz take your fairy tales and your death threats off the board. if you disagree write why. no once cares about your personal feelings. we are only interested in the facts. present them or go away. got it

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Posting in a troll/disinfo thread.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Greys, the thunderbird. Now we have gorgi. I really didn't think you existed!

Even if everything else you said made sense, the fact that you defend the Federal Reserve destroys your position and credibility. The troll is strong in this one.

/TOA

People who do research and know facts. Shocking we do exist.

The federal reserve is vital to the us economy. Ron Pauls idea to demolish it is no t wise. Do you even know what the Fed does? Im really curious.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by crimvelvet

lol where did you get your mba? university of phoenix?

Here is your lecture of the day grasshopper. the usa is still #1 in manufacturing, #1 economy, our currency is world reserve. gdp is positive, job growth is coming back, stocks continue to soar on great earnings, consumer is alive and well, bailouts worked. ron paul continues to be wrong on all of these. but can you blame him, i heard he had alzheimer's.

knowledge is power my friend.

www.marketwatch.com...

Hey Foodman, why don't you come to New Mexico and blow some of that sunshine up MY ass? I've been out of a job for a year and a half and there are ZERO prospects.

That's what I know, my friend.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join