It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney engaged to marry Nancy Shevell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Paul McCartney engaged to marry Nancy Shevell

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/254e99e7c1c2.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo Credit: Photo credit: Getty Images | Nancy Shevell and musician Paul McCartney attend the '"a href="/topics/Alexander_McQueen">Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. (May 2, 2011)

Today at 21:04 | Reuters
Paul McCartney is engaged to to his New York girlfriend of four years, Nancy Shevell, the former Beatle's spokesman told Reuters on Friday.

McCartney's London based spokesman confirmed a report in People magazine that the singer will wed Shevell, a New York-based businesswoman, in what will be his third marriage.

"It's true!", spokesman Stuart Bell said.

People magazine on Friday quoted an unidentified source close to Shevell as saying McCartney had proposed.

"Nancy and Paul are getting married. Ring and all -- very exciting," the source told People. "They have the right chemistry. They're both cool, chilled out and optimistic," the source added.

Shevell, 51, a board member of New York's transportation authority, and McCartney, 68, have been dating for about four years.

The pair posed for photos at a gala event at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday.

McCartney was married for 29 years to American photographer Linda Eastman until her death of cancer in 1998. He then married British former model Heather Mills in 2002 but the union ended in a messy and high-profile divorce in 2008.

Read more: www.kyivpost.com...

I love the Beatles and Paul McCartney..I will never forget when my older cousin brought over a 45 and gave it me..the title was " I wanna hold your hand" and the love affair began! The music of the Beatles got me through some of the best and worst times of my life, I wish Paul and Nancy all the happiness in the world!

edit on 6-5-2011 by itscocobaby because: credits

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm sure Faul will have a great wedding. Its great that we can watch all these high profile engagements for people who truly deserve oppulence. Yeah I'm being sarcastic. All the lonely people..where do they all come from

new topics

join