It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am joining black water

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What would you do if you had the opportunity to join a paramilitary gang WTSTF that was composed of rogue black water personnel. You have access to all sorts of the most advanced military weapons available. night vision scopes, 20mm cannons, howitzers, unmanned flying machines, ak47's and all sorts of explosives and surveillance equipment. I plan to be thier leader. We will go to your Bug out location and force you to surrender your women and food.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You can have my women now and as for the food just leave the beer.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

have you ever been in combat?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
What would you do if you had the opportunity to join a paramilitary gang WTSTF that was composed of rogue black water personnel. You have access to all sorts of the most advanced military weapons available. night vision scopes, 20mm cannons, howitzers, unmanned flying machines, ak47's and all sorts of explosives and surveillance equipment. I plan to be thier leader. We will go to your Bug out location and force you to surrender your women and food.

We will poison your food. I thought Black Water was smarter than that? Enjoy the Herpes too!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This should be in the short story forum.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
you guys are really dense. Don't you know that if TSTHF you stand no match for well equipped gangs?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Bring it on. I am prepared to defend myself against a wanna-be like you.
Seriously, when/if TSHTF, I am ready to protect my family from whatever threat there is. And the most likely threat is gangs of thugs such as this that want the resources I have. Good luck on your mission, but as someone asked you above, do you have training? Have you been in combat? If not, guys like you are describing will eat you for breakfast....possibly literally.

link   

you guys are really dense. Don't you know that if TSTHF you stand no match for well equipped gangs?

Don't you know when TSHTF guys that can't spell the term will probably already be dead?

link   
I'd say;

"Leave the guns and ammo and go home before I drop this match on the Greek Fire soaked ground you're standing on. Oh.... and I'm going to need those unmanned aircraft, too. Leave the instructions. Bu-bye".

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I have considered applying for some of them. Although, I have no interest in the "rogue" or "gang" groups. If the group does things like rescuing kidnapped kids and things along those lines I am all for it. But for the groups that are in business strictly to get paid, then I have no interest in it if money is the only motivation. Basically, if their mission statement agrees with my morals and ethics then I would certainly jump on board.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Ever see any of the Death Wish movies? Gangs are like flies...they start off as maggots and end up dead in a short period of time.....

edit on 5/6/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Will you dress like this also:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb000f7be82f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blackwater..Xe...

Not the smartest guys...

If you can stop them shooting their own lead monkey, then you may be fine....

you mean these guys? (see video) and I know what I am talking about.

I understand the private security market.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Somebody's been watchin to much dang TV.........We don't need any more gun swinging comando's with guns what we need is more intelligent life on this planet and so far.......that leaves you OUT!
edit on 6-5-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Who would win:

2 billion vs. 20?

That would be like bringing a water gun to a cannon fight. Good luck with your plans OP.

We'll be waiting!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
as i type this,
a few dudes in langley are tracking down your position.

the real blackwater, which is now xe corp, is firing up blackhawks in multiple bases scattered across the states.

as soon as they zero in on your position, the closest one will be in the air within a minute.

how long till the 'hit squad' snuffs you out for a copywrite infringement?
you should not use the blackwater name.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What makes you think my woman wont knock you flat out?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Haha you got jokes kid, Black what? You'll be lucky to last two weeks with people like me around.

My woman will exterminate you sorry roaches while I drink my cold beer!....< Arnold voice.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blackwater..Xe...

Not the smartest guys...

If you can stop them shooting their own lead monkey, then you may be fine....

you mean these guys? (see video) and I know what I am talking about.

I understand the private security market.

Lol. The OP's been drinking too much of this stuff:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7770baf787f7.jpg[/atsimg]
It's got Electrolytes!!!

edit on 5/6/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude

Don't you know when TSHTF guys that can't spell the term will probably already be dead?

This nearly made me spit my coffee all over my computer.
Thanks for the laugh, I was thinking the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join