It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New depression ahead, help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I just read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm usually a really happy person, I enjoy life, but there are times when my world just shatters down, and these news are one of that moments, I just need a trigger and I will fall down crying.
At the moment I'm hearing some happy songs to keep it inside, but I don't know how long I will last. I need a cause to fight for, I can't keep pretending nothing is going on in this world.
edit on 6/5/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Why are you depressed? Do you have clothing, food and shelter? People who love you? Turn off the tv and internet and hang out with the people who love you. Don't think about the future or the past just be present in every moment and realize every moment is perfect.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You know what, everything around you does not really matter.
definitely being around near and dear ones would help, but i believe only temporarily.

you need to realize your very existence is worth your happiness.
remember you are here for a purpose.. never mind if u don't know wat it could be.

you are special... and priceless.. unless most things that do give happiness can be valued.

cheer up.. doesn't matter if the world around you is falling apart and being apart... just live.
with joy and hope

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
Why are you depressed? Do you have clothing, food and shelter? People who love you? Turn off the tv and internet and hang out with the people who love you. Don't think about the future or the past just be present in every moment and realize every moment is perfect.

Thats what I usually do, but I can't do it anymore, I want to live and I won't be able unless this stops, I want to help!
A wise person once said: "You have not lived a perfect day, even though you have earned your money, unless you have done something for someone who will never be able to repay you"

you need to realize your very existence is worth your happiness. remember you are here for a purpose.. never mind if u don't know wat it could be.

That's the point, I think my propose is to help, not to avoid this, but to make sure this won't happen again
edit on 6/5/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hope your spirits are up soon, friend.

Really wanna do something to feel good about? I don't think we can influence the corruption in the world much but we can make small differences for people around us. My wife and I are thinking of volunteering help around the world. May not be much but you can get out of here for a while and do something that will change someone's life. And do it for absolutely nothing in return - no selling religion in return or anything of that sort.

I don't know, just an idea.

Hope you feel well!

Khar

top topics

join