It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEET Iran's possible "New President"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
'Kha menei tells Ahmadinejad: Reinstate intelligence chief or resign'

After reading the article it does make me wonder. His chief of staff does not care for the religous influence on government (a position I can understand and support to an extent).

If that is truely his view (taking the source into account as I would other media) I cant see this guy having a presidental future, since he would pose an issue for the clergy adn the Ayatollah.

Local media has speculated that the dispute between the supreme leader and the president runs deeper than the disagreement over the dismissal of the intelligence chief.

Some have speculated that the main issue that president and religious leader have butted heads about is Ahmadinejad's chief of staff, Esfandiar Rahim-Mashaei.

Mashaei is said to oppose the clergy-dominated framework of the Islamic republic's establishment, preferring a more nationalistic approach in running the country.

Ahmadinejad has thrown firm support behind Mashaei, causing clergy circles to accuse the president of trying to undermine the Islamic character and principles of the country's ruling system.

I also found parts of the Al Jazeera article telling. It talks about the REvolutionary Guard and Ahmadinijedad.

Ahmadinejad row with Khamenei intensifies

Mehrdad Khonsari, an analyst with the Centre for Arab and Iranian Studies in London, told Al Jazeera on Friday that the dispute, which began last month, had become "serious".

"It shows the level of disunity at the very top of the Iranian [political] hierachy [with] Ahmadinejad having already polarised the internal political scene as a result of fraudulent election results that were announced more than 20 months ago," Khonsari said.

"He is now beginning to encroach on the powers and privileges vested in the supreme leader, and he and his constituency - mainly among the Revolutionary Guards - have tried to do this.

"And, of course, the supreme leader has tried to make a stand and in this stand he has been joined by many people from the ruling establishment who have been cast aside by Ahmadinejad."

edit on 6-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Oh man..I was seriously reading Slayers thread and WHAM...

I spit beer all over my monitor..

Damn that was funny..

I have nothing on topic to say yet...

give me a few minutes...

You know I'm going to photoshop something

edit on 6-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Yes thats what i thought to. Its Mr Bean the future leader of Iran.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If there is a revolution in Iran over th coming months or year.....both these men are gone!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

he is going to be wiped out of the political community in Iran. this has been reasonably confirmed that he has connections with magicians , wants to establish DIGRESSION from Islamic revolution and now he is being attacked by many major political figures in Iran.

I don't know what you call it but he's been burnt. you will see.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This is slowly becoming an interesting situation after what is leaking through from the media.
Just to advise those who do not know what Djinns are, they are basically evel spirits which walk the earth.
For some strange reason I feel compelled to put my view across on this. I personally think Esfandier Rahim Mashaei is evoking evil spirits to get rid of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad from power so Mashaei can take over. Ahmadinejad must have found this information out hence the rift between the two sides. This is just my view and do not have any credible sources to direct you all to but I think the situation should be seen from this angle, what if Mashaei is secretly part of the Elite and the West know Ahmadinejad needs to fall one way or another for the elite to take control of Iran too. Ahmadinejad is very intelligent person as per the vast amount of television interviews he has had with the world he has his head screwed on and must know something is being planned against him.

Sorry for those who do not like reading much, this is not just paranoia or some strange view I have on this, I think it needs to be takin into account, please let me know what you all think.

KR

Atty

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
i was searchin images of him see if he fitted the prophecy of the mahdi thing about him having a dull eye.found an interesting story of them killing a tiger and lions at a zoo.read at
www.payvand.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The Ayatollah is looking for a more controllable puppet. The office of President is nothing more than an extension of the Ayatollah's will that communicates with foreign powers and Imadinnajacket has overstepped his bounds lately with dismal results.
Because Dinajhad was a key member in the Iran Hostage affair, he has been able to secure a long stay but it looks like that is fading.
There will only be real change in Iran if the Ayatolla's power is taken away. This is just smoke and mirrors.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So what does that all effectively mean?

What is the president of Iran in charge of or responsible for?

<< 1  2   >>

join