It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Possible Answer to the Mysterious Rumble Sounds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I just came across this and thought I would post it up. It seems we may have one reasonable explanation to some of the rumbling that has been heard recently. Especially the Florida one. Of course it doesn't explain all of them.

I thought I would look at the map that was presented as a link in the OP of the video below to see where some of these are located and it didnt appear to have one in the Washington state area where I know our member "westcoast" first mentioned it. Perhaps there is something similar there though they could look for?

Here is the map to where some of these are located : LINK

I can't help but wonder what this noise has done to the wildlife in the areas close to these test as well.
Also interesting to note, is that even though this is for testing the NASA rocket engines, it also creates a huge water vapor cloud which in turn creates rain. Two birds with one stone perhaps???

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Perhaps Thunder? Which just passed over North Wales? XD

Jamie.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thank you! I was wondering what that was!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thunder, even rolling thunder, doesnt continue on for long lengths of time. I people in Florida recorded eight minutes of the continuous sound and our member "westcoast" also had long durations as well.

Im not saying this IS the answer, Im just saying it might explain Some of it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

My wife and I woke up to it a month or so ago and it lasted for about 35 minutes consistently!! It had our dogs going nuts!! A doberman and pit bull, who never act like that ever had us scared also. I can't answer for what it was but all I know is I am 95% sure it wasn't thunder. Thunder doesn't go consistently like that for over 30 minutes without stopping once!!
edit on 5/6/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is a great video regardless. thank you for the post.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

My wife and I woke up to it a month or so ago and it lasted for about 35 minutes consistently!! It had our dogs going nuts!! A doberman and pit bull, who never act like that ever had us scared also. I can't answer for what it was but all I know is I am 95% sure it wasn't thunder. Thunder doesn't go consistently like that for over 30 minutes without stopping once!!

May I ask where you are located or if you are near any of the places they showed on the map in the link I provided?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The sound would vary from place to place if this was the cause
edit on 6-5-2011 by littleweedmen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

May I ask where you are located or if you are near any of the places they showed on the map in the link I provided?

I live about 45 minutes east of Pittsburgh PA. I do not know about your link though, I am at work and cannot view any youtube videos at work. Can you give me a brief explanation of what is on the video?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Very interesting.

Although it doesn't show a location near me on the map, there IS a naval base not far away where perhaps they may have something similar? Worth looking into!!

Thanks for the tip....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
Very interesting.

Although it doesn't show a location near me on the map, there IS a naval base not far away where perhaps they may have something similar? Worth looking into!!

Thanks for the tip....

Im so glad you came and looked this over... I sure hope it helped and maybe you will find a answer closer to you. This has been bugging me since you posted it way back really and as others have heard the same thing

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Is it that they are testing the new stealth tecnology?????,,air planes and the new helichopers???

top topics

join