It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psy-Ops in America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
For those who can't wait...
I believe the Coast to Coast interview will be less Fear based but...

Here is the latest interview with Dr. Steve Pieczenik and Alex Jones on Youtube.

Video/Audio Interview Link

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
Still. It is incorrect. We ACTUALLY get LESS oil from Iraq NOW than we did BEFORE the war. Does that make sense to you and your logic? It's not about America at all !! It's about the corporations making money FROM the war. OIL ?? Another distraction...

Wrong. Before the war, Iraqs oil industry was closed to foreign oil corporations, and after the Iraq war, Iraqs oil industry was essentially privatized for international corporate ownership.

en.wikipedia.org...
Order 39 laid out the framework for full privatization in Iraq, except for "primary extraction and initial processing" of oil, and permitted 100% foreign ownership of Iraqi assets. The Iraq oil law is a proposed piece of legislation submitted to the Iraqi Council of Representatives in May 2007.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...
On June 30 and December 11, 2009, the Iraqi ministry of oil awarded contracts to international oil companies for some of Iraq's many oil fields. The winning oil companies enter joint ventures with the Iraqi ministry of oil, and the terms of the awarded contracts include extraction of oil for a fixed fee of circa $1.40 per barrel.[5][6] The fees will only be paid once a production threshold set by the Iraqi ministry of oil is reached.

Tell me. Have oil and gas prices gone UP or DOWN? They have gone up....waaaayyy up. ALL prices are relative to that.

Want to know why? Because oil isn't infinite, and the Saudis know that. Oil reserves are drying up quicker then ever, and with a low supply and a even higher demand then before, it would be ludicrous not to capitalize on it. Greed is what makes the world go-round.

We also own NOTHING in Afghanistan. No reserves, no natural resources...nothing. What is going on there then truly? The corporations are making a killing by reconstructing that country just like Iraq. More so in Iraq...which is the sole reason we went there in the first place. Afghanistan's main resource....??? Anyone? Drugs. Bottom line.

Afghanistan holds the largest untapped precious metal reserves in the world. Afghanistan is under American control, we invaded the country and displaced their government (the Taliban). After everything is said and done, we put Afghanistans current aristocracy in place. Trust me, we might not have factories refining the metal now, but we will. Probably the reason why we don't have any now is because of the guerrilla war the Taliban are fighting against us. It'd cost us more to protect the factories then we'd make off them in the short run.

Now the US Geological Survey has estimated that wealth to be worthAs of 2006, the mineral resources of Afghanistan were relatively underexplored from a global perspective. The country has extensive deposits of barite, chromite, coal, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, natural gas, petroleum, precious and semiprecious stones, salt, sulfur, talc, and zinc. Precious and semiprecious stones include high-quality emerald, lapis lazuli, red garnet and ruby. Ongoing instability in certain areas of the country, the country’s remote and rugged terrain, and an inadequate infrastructure and transportation network have made mining these deposits difficult. Afghanistan’s mining industry was using primitive methods and outdated equipment. The country had approximately 200 mines, some of which were still under the control of local warlords as of 2006. Production data for mineral commodities were not readily available as of 2006.

After our war in Afghanistan draws to an end, we'll either be running out of there like the Soviets, or we'll own the largest supply of precious metals.
edit on 6-5-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is clearly the case. There IS a psyops game being played on the American public....of course there is. Ever since they developed the technique they have been using it...and why not? It works!! Clearly.

They will continue to use it as long as everyone 'believes' there is nothing going on. Why would they not?

The only thing i would correct about your reply is, its not about believing anymore, this has been accomplished, it is now about behaving.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Very well!
I have known for a while Osama was the patsy, he is not in command of AlQuaeda.
I believe the commander of AlQuaeda resides somewhere in virginia, langley to be specific.
But for years there has been finger shaking at a dying caveman, now he is definately dead real or not obl is a non issue.
You truly do not have to explain conspiracy theories to me, i'm quite well versed, in fact i'd say if you have a handle on this forum, you are pretty keen to the game.
I never live in fear, well unless i'm getting low on coffee or cigarettes, but the world is safe now, from OBL.
If there is a new boogieman it will be another person and more folks will start to see the pattern.
It is cool that you are in the defense and intel business and have alot of info that i do not, seems we all learn something new every day.
I guess if my only source of info was the msm i would not bother with ATS, logical enough?
Redundant jabs it seems?
Now you say "Just look into the facts...then form an opinion."
With you being in the intel and defense industry or sector?,.
You know as well as i do there are no facts, none!
This is what we call theory.
Now to quote a famous author and a favorite for me,
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment. "
So we can "Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth."
Now, OBL is dead whether real or fake, the person OBL is a non issue, that boogieman is gone.
I think alot of folks waste time on this OBL theory and are missing the idea that this is the distraction.
It simply falls into place in too convenient of a time.
Or do you believe in coincidence?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I can accept most of that. The question really is "A distraction from what exactly?" Was the Birther issue really that important? I doubt it. He's already in office. Likely it's something else...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The interview is tonight on Coast to Coast AM.

You can listen online or tune in. The audio archive will be available after the show as well and can be downloaded in MP3 format or you can listen to a streaming playback. The web functions are a pay for service. $6/month.

OR...it will be on youtube very shortly if you miss it.

This will be a much better interview than the Alex Jones interview for the simple reason that the interviewer George Noory will ask great questions and WILL NOT play a part in adding fear to the subject....which is a fault of Alex. J in my opinion.

Listen to the interview and come back here to discuss.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join