It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathers' take over where 'birthers' left off

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

You are right about some people.

They just want a conspiracy.

I believe these issues have made C/T's relevant.

Until recently, they could careless what we believed.

Hey MSM, bring the heat.

We now have a huge kitchen...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
yep i question my government
that makes me their enemy???

But just remember,
they started this chit
by lying to us

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Deathers' take over where 'birthers' left off

Enough with the flavor of the week labels; why don't we just lump everyone (truthers, birthers, deathers, suckers, etc.) into one group:

The DarkSiders

This coalition would not only simplify the labeling process, it would be more powerful than the current crop of insignificant rag tag groups, who spend more time pissing on eachother than investigating.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

C/T's?
second

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nothing like a good "deather" argument to distract from the "birther" debate. It's working.... at least for a little while. I am still trying to connect Obama to Frank Marshall Davis genetically.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Let's just call everyone in this giant realm "truth seekers" and leave the BS at the door. We all know that we are in the midst of a massive deception that will go down in the history books.

OBL has died countless times from 2001 until Sunday depending on which govt. or news outlet source you abide by.

Information overload...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Sorry...

C/T's = Conspiracy Theorists.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I didn't knew CNN was that low in the ratings can anyone give me a link to that? thanks

and no i dont buy the government official Bin Laden raid story, since its BS and i still believe bin laden died 10 years ago.

I am just posting what i saw on CNN.

And those Comments on that article are those comments made by bots?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
truthers, birthers and deathers are all the same folks, just with a new toy

and boy what a week they had last week !!!!

woo hoo !!!!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If anybody knows my post history on these forums then they know that I regard the birth certificate conspiracy as a complete distraction.

However, the death of Osama bin Laden is raising more questions than answers right now. I do not agree with the administration's decision to withhold physical evidence of the raid. We have already seen many dead bodies from that raid, so the whole "the pictures are too gory and disturbing" argument is invalid. It is already widely accepted that OBL is dead, so the whole "releasing the photo would compromise national security" argument is invalid.

I was really willing to believe that we conducted a successful raid and eliminated Osama bin Laden. I am still willing to believe it, yet this administration seems bent on doing everything in its power to convince me that something is amiss.

First, they can't seem to get their story straight.

Then, they dump his body in the ocean within 24 hours of the assassination (really?).

And now, they're refusing to release any of the corroborating evidence that they have.

In my opinion, there is no valid comparison between "birthers" and "deathers". This is just another example of the media trying to throw labels on anyone who doesn't agree with the official story.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Lol I thought deathers were music lovers...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

www.huffingtonpost.com...

CNN's most popular show is still Larry King Live.

On the News front.....CNN is getting creamed...

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join