It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathers' take over where 'birthers' left off

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Deathers take over where 'birthers' left off

With "birthers" mostly silent, "deathers" are now pushing a new conspiracy theory.

Some say story is distraction from Obama's birth certificate

"The only proof of Osama being dead again that we were offered was Obama telling us that there was a DNA match between the man killed by the Navy SEALs and OBL....

"This whole story is a distraction from Obama's birth certificate bollox," Kevin Lane posted. "That was all over the news until in the space of 24 hours he had found OBL, killed (but not captured) him, done DNA tests and got the results (dont that take 3 days) and dumped his body at sea. Surely if OBL was/is such a bad man they would want the world to see him dead whether the pics are gruesome or not."

CNN Says If you dont believe that his dead your the enemy.

"Your conspiracy theories tend to proliferate on the extreme edges of the political spectrum," said John Avlon, a CNN contributor and author of "Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe is Hijacking America."

The comments on that CNN article are a disgrace
alots of obama supporters
So what do you think ATS has the war on ATS, conspiracy theorists started?

edit on Fri May 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I really didn't know anyone still watches CNN.

According to the latest ratings:

I have had more people in my shower sitting on a block of cheese,

Then still watch CNN spew their agenda driven drivel.

Just another attempt to divide the people demanding the truth.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes, I believe so, for a while now too. It's only a matter of time before not believing everything the governments of america say will have us labled as delusional psychotic lunatics.

Look at the lables given already, "birthers", "deathers"? Seriously? And I've seen it here too, people posting violently opposing "bithers" and "deathers" with animosity, you're natural instict is to dissociate yourself with these names.

Obama may not have anything near the Gestapo officialy, but the people who love him absolutely seem to be more then willing to play the part in social chastising.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There was a guy on MSNBC this morning ranting about conspiracy theorists and how they're just loons.
I think his quote was "Death of the Birthers, Birth of the Deathers". There really has been a backlash on conspiracy theorists of any kind this week. I think they're really starting to get frustrated.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There's always gotta be a label for talking point purposes....doesn't there?

Can't wait to hear this term blurted out 1,083,337 times an hour on my local political talk radio station.
YEAH BABY!!!

Peace

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yes, because clearly people can't have multiple questions at the same time, skeptics have to pick one topic to be branded by?

Most intelligent people can have multiple simultaneous grievances and issues, they don't need to settle on one.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
There was a guy on MSNBC this morning ranting about conspiracy theorists and how they're just loons.
I think his quote was "Death of the Birthers, Birth of the Deathers". There really has been a backlash on conspiracy theorists of any kind this week. I think they're really starting to get frustrated.
They are and it really shows weakness.

We all know MSM news sources interact with the government, as to what degree I don't know. All I know is that the media themselves don't have much to gain bashing on "conspiricy theorists" other than the approval of Obama lovers, which could be the case. People will get incredibly defensive when you strike close or onto a truth they don't want you to know about though, I have a feeling this may be what they're showing.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The thing is, many of those who say it didnt happen unless they release the photo, would and will just deny the photo is real if/when released.

JUST like the BC issue.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I disagree sir, there are still birthers and I could care less if OBL died 10 years ago, 10 days ago or is even still alive.
I know that now that he is dead according to "Master" he cannot be the boogieman anymore.
I already made a thread a few days ago about this shiny new chew toy that master has put down in front of us.
I will say that the idea or "Deathers" I heard on the msm even before i heard it on ATS.
I FIND THAT STRANGE THAT THE MSM IS DICTATING OUR CONSPIRACIES NOW.
Go ahead and look that up if you do not believe me.
So, birthers are alive and deathers are the msm.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I respectfully disagree with your premise.

I was ambivalent on the B/C issue.

Then I started to wonder why couldn't he just release it.

He did. It was over for me.

We payed for this raid and entire "War on Terror".

Show me the photo's we paid for.

It will be over for me.

reply to post by incrediblelousminds

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Obama is not the only one saying Osama bin Laden is dead. So are the Navy Seals. And the entire government, the CIA, even al-Quida is also now saying their leader is dead. You act as though Obama alone can control a message like this. I'm sure the military would have no problem pointing out whether they thought Osama bin Laden was still alive or not.

If there were some sort of conspiracy to fake OBL's death, it would have to be incredibly vast, encompassing thousands of people and the entire intelligence community, currently over 1,200 agencies. I don't think it would even begin to be feasible.

Now whether or not Osama bin Laden alone was guilty of 9/11, that is another story...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Yes, that's what many said about is BC, too; "Just show it and this will all go away".

I'm not saying I dont believe you. I'm merely saying that it is likely that if/when they release any images, many, many, many people will reject them as faked. I mean, there are some who claim 9-11 was nothing more than a hologram. For them, and many others, proof of their own mother's breath in their face wouldnt be acceptable prof of her existence.

I'm glad you arent one of them.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I am a birther and a deather and anything else you guys want to call me!!!!! I don't care. I want the answers to my questions, and I want the truth!! We should have a right to investigate what ever evidence is put forth to make sure it is accurate! There has been so many bull # lies told by this govt. that I honestly have to question every dam thing they do. I am really the only one I have seen on here that will openly admit I AM A BIRTHER why? No one should take what ANY of these guys say at face value! It is time to get MAD! Real MAD! and start doing something about it. YESTERDAY!!!!!

If you think that that birth what ever you call it is real! After hundreds of graphic experts said it was manufactured, You are part of the problem!
edit on 5/6/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i am an deather been called many names for it

never once gave the birther issue any thought because i knew the only way to get obama out of office was to vote him out.

the increased heat conspiracy theoriest have taken and are taking tells me that the left and obama are afraid of them.

why give those so called "loons" any crediibilty? is he hiding something? all i know the more you shout at your detractors the more people will listen to them.

really its right out of the saul alinksy playbook attack and marginalize your enemy

and people make no mistake we are a threat.

i expected this and nor does it surprise me.

out of the blue obl is dead and theres no proof and we just have to take its word for it many americans fell for it

many americans still have faith in there government but there are many americans who like me who have just had an awakening never before in their lives and everything i have ever been told i now have to question everything i have ever been told.

seriously we are suppose to take the governments word for anything anymore? no i am sorry i have no faith left.

in government we trust? i think not.
edit on 6-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Don't these silly media people know that the word deather has been taken? They ought to...they invented that one too.

www.politicsdaily.com...
blog.buzzflash.com... (gotta love the headline on this one)
radio.foxnews.com...

There they go again...redefining words on a whim!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think the birther issue is vastly different from the OBL issue.

Here's why. When it comes to birthers, their hatred for Obama runs deeper than the China Sea. Nothing will ever satisfy their scrutiny long as it doesn't fit with their idea of Obama being Kenyan or what have you. They hate the man and therefore "need" him to be Kenyan. They have moved the goal posts multiple times and their minds are made up.

Deathers if that's what they're being called are different. For them the pictures will suffice. There is no bias or hatred against the society that needs to present the evidence. For American Deathers that is anyway. I would like to think the pics would be scrutinized, but accepted far more readily than any birther would ever accept anything showing our president as an American.

In short. One group is curious and unsure and rightfully so. The other is simply out to get the African fraud no matter what. Vastly different indeed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You speak my mind - and I'm f...g leftist/anarchist(not Bolshevik). Why to believe thousands time convinced liar (i.e. US or any other western administration)? It is simple against self-preservation instinct. The mountains of lies push antagonists together. We have quite different world view, probably quite different socio-economic background but we have same questions. And there are no "official" answers - just lies. We should fight each other in discussions, instead we are asking same questions.
There are two possible reasons:
1. we are all nuts
2. our questions are legitimate
Left/right paradigm lost its weight. Now we are united because now we are all betrayed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I would have to say you are wrong about the birthers.
I was not a "birther" per se, i had no probs with BarryO before his presidency,,,well other than he was a politician anyway.
But he took so long to show his BC and even seemed to enjoy making folks squirm about it.
He is a public servant, we are his boss, just show us and be done with it.
Instead he put on a big show and now i have questions about his honesty.
We know how his "transparency" ended up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So if you disagree with the government, you are a . . . .
Dommestic terrorist
Loon
Racist
Birther
Deather (isn't that a zombie fetish?)
Anarchist
Bagger (I thought they worked in grocery stores)
. . . . . did I miss any?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
When I read the thread title I thought it said "Deatheaters take over where birthers left off." The first thing that crossed my mind was "what the hell does Harry Potter have to do with Obama's birth certificate?"

But, hey, these so-called "Deathers" are certainly drawn to the Dark Side of politics. It's all a freakin' sham designed to smear the current administration. Perhaps Deatheaters would be a more apt description after all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join