It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have any links to "Jihadist Forums" ? They seem to be a wealth of credible intelligenc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am quite bemused. It seems as if anything written on a so-called "Jihadist Forum" is to be taken as the gospel truth our beloved Corporate Media are telling us. These "Forums" seem to inadvertantly confirm all that we have previously been told by such media. Only one catch though. We are being told this by such media. Anyone have any links to "Jihadist Forums" so I can check this myself ?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com... Be careful these lot have brainwashed normal people to the point that they won't shake there family with there clean hand cause there infidels instead they use the hand they wipe there backside with no joke check out a documentary called my brother the islamist

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yeah........ I don't think I'd want both a conspiracy website and a Jihadist website in my browser history. Especially these days when the government is getting all fired up about the con-theorists gumming up their works. You're basically begging for a visit from Uncle Sam.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Can't you detect my SARCASM. Its just that these "Jihadist Forums" are used very efficiently without any confirmation of even their existence by the Western Media to push their Agenda. It seems as if the BBC or CNN or FOX can simply march out a report of what has been posted on a "Jihadist Forum" and dress it as the Truth. I mean, come on ! We are being told by the Media that Al Qaeda has confirmed all that they have been telling us on a "Jihadist Forum" and we are supposed to go "Oh, OK, well I guess they were telling the truth all along".

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

LOL, I was just about to say, whoever provides those links better be cleaning the house because their fixing to get a knock at the door, probably after darkness falls.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com... ment-contractor-claims-al-qaeda-has-confirmed-bin-laden-fairytale.html

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

No, no... I got the sarcasm. My comment was aimed more towards the guy above me who just throws a link out, like "Click this". Not that it really matters. I'm pretty sure we're already on watch lists just for using this site. Hell, if something as trivial as being a college student gets you put on an FBI watch list, why wouldn't this site?
My comment was more for the few who might go looking for Muslim extremist websites.

The threads on ATS right now are pointing to a coming war on Conspiracy theorists by the MSM and the Government. Just trying to look out for anyone listening (reading). All they need is a little dot to connect you to terrorism and you disappear for good. No rights. No phone call. Poof. Gone.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

No, no... I got the sarcasm. My comment was aimed more towards the guy above me who just throws a link out, like "Click this". Not that it really matters. I'm pretty sure we're already on watch lists just for using this site. Hell, if something as trivial as being a college student gets you put on an FBI watch list, why wouldn't this site?
My comment was more for the few who might go looking for Muslim extremist websites.

The threads on ATS right now are pointing to a coming war on Conspiracy theorists by the MSM and the Government. Just trying to look out for anyone listening (reading). All they need is a little dot to connect you to terrorism and you disappear for good. No rights. No phone call. Poof. Gone.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)
I'm definitely on some sort of troublemaker list but they would know who's side I am on in this Jihad

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I hear you man. Just for the record: I am NOT A MUSLIM EXTREMIST, just a normal dude trying to make sense of all this mad information...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yes, they exist. Just because you don't have the googlefu to find them doesn't make them not exist.

I'd explain to you how you could go about finding them, but I don't really find it to be a good idea.

There is nothing so ridiculous or horrid that you can't find it on the Internet.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You don't need to be, for them to make the rest of the world believe you are. All you have to be is a thorn in their side with the wrong $h!t on your computer and they can spin the story however they want.
News at 11: "Man arrested in Florida suburban neighborhood. They found links to Al Qaeda on his computer"

That "link" is only a link to a website, but the MSM viewers won't know that. They'll just be praising that "another one of them was caught".

Do what you want, just be careful, bro.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yeah........ I don't think I'd want both a conspiracy website and a Jihadist website in my browser history. Especially these days when the government is getting all fired up about the con-theorists gumming up their works. You're basically begging for a visit from Uncle Sam.

Lol. I was thinking he should have entitled the thread,

"Anyone here a terrorist sympathizer and want to go on record?" Lol.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

News at 11: "Man arrested in Florida suburban neighborhood. They found links to Al Qaeda on his computer"

Amazing, isnt it? There never has to be a charge or trial or conviction to ruin a persons life. Just leak something scary to the news and now you have to move across the country and change your name.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I understand where the OP is coming from.

They say don't believe everything you read on the net and you only need to look at some of the stuff posted on ATS to realise how easily people can be pretend to be someone else or just make something up.

I assume these websites are monitored by the NSA or whoever?

They couldn't find Osama for ten years, so I hope their intel on this website is credible.

Some people on ATS were getting angry that people were questioning the government but then suddenly expect us to believe what Al Qaeda have said on the internet, on a website we don't have a link to, all of which is just told to us by the mainstream media.

I believe Osama is more than likely dead, but forgive me if I take what is posted on these Islamist websites with a pinch of salt.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

My point exactly Kram09.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
When you hear about carder boards do you think the same?

warintel11.wetpaint.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Boy! Now you made the governments watch lists for sure! Thats one sure way to get on them

new topics

top topics

join