It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden, September 11, Iraq war, Hidden Agendas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Is it me or does it seem like every major war issue lately harbors secrets. Things never seem to add up.. They wouldn't release the footage of the plane hitting the pentagon, they won't release Bin Laden's death picture. I mean maybe it isn't the governments top priority to prove to the people that something actually happened, but what harm would it do. It just seems that something is always being covered up, anyone agree?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You can't release pictures that don't exist.

[2nd line]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
totally agree there. I have talked to friends, none of them and i mean none of them believe its a cover up. They are completed brainwashed by the little box in the corner so much that their brains cannot accept anything other than what it tells them, and they believe it 100%, will argue all night that I am wrong and i don't know nothing, even when none of them ever knew tower 7 fell during 9/11 till i told them. Still they argued, didn't believe me, so i brought up the WMD B.S to get rid of Saddam for his copuntries oil. Yet still i was told it was not true, the government and media wouldn't lie to us they said, until finally, one friend came round to the idea of it being B.S but was too afriad to say anything to anyone else but me because of the reaction he knew he would get from everyone else.

They all sit on facebook, reading crappy magazines about celebrites and watch crap on tv then say we are the stupid one? We seek the truth, they accept the lies

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Exactly thats what I'm starting to believe. Everyone is taught to just believe what we are told. Seems like too much of a coincidence that all that it would take is one frame of video or one little picture and they are no where to be found. I would think that we are more than entitled to that kind of information. If they have the information then it seems like a slap in the publics face to not release it.

top topics

join