It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fury erupts outside U.S. Embassy in London as hundreds stage mock funeral for Osama bin Laden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
No recorded mock funeral after Hitlers death that I can find (well there was that four black horses pulling the hearse allegory in 2007). TPTB did build the Berlin Wall separating Eastern and western interests immediately after the fall of Berlin though.

Osama Bin Laden was not the head of the Muslim world by any stretch of the imagination so why should Muslims identify with him in this manner?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
No recorded mock funeral after Hitlers death that I can find (well there was that four black horses pulling the hearse allegory in 2007). TPTB did build the Berlin Wall separating Eastern and western interests immediately after the fall of Berlin though.

Osama Bin Laden was not the head of the Muslim world by any stretch of the imagination so why should Muslims identify with him in this manner?
Because they see him as a martyr and some sort of hero, because they want jihad and want islam to conquer the world

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
better install a government willing to accept them all.
id propose afghanistan as an exit strategy.

when the time comes. round em up and ship em there?

they would be happy living with those that share their values wont they?
same religion. same way of life. whats not to like eh?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
A little joke:

"In the wake of Bin Laden's death, Muslims have gone on the rampage in Ilford, Manor Park, East Ham, West Ham, Bradford and Luton killing anyone who's English.... Police fear the death toll could rise to as high as 2."

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
A couple more jokes

RIP Osama bin Laden, World Hide and Seek Champion (2001-2011)

I auditioned for Britain's Got Talent when it visited Cardiff. But, shockingly, I was turned down.
That's right, my signature 'balancing a Mars Bar on my head for ten minutes' failed to impress Simon Cowell.
He said, "Sorry, but Osama Bin Laden's had a Bounty on his head for eight years.

Coincidentally, an anagram of Osama Bin Laden is "Lob da man in sea"
edit on 7/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
A little joke:

"In the wake of Bin Laden's death, Muslims have gone on the rampage in Ilford, Manor Park, East Ham, West Ham, Bradford and Luton killing anyone who's English.... Police fear the death toll could rise to as high as 2."

too true as well.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The scariest anagram I could think of for "Osama Bin Laden" was

"Obama end slain" which might fit with the "Lee Harvey Oswald" anagram of "Lay overhead slew"

There was Enron CEO Ken Lay but maybe it's a different Lay?

This is a thread about a mock funeral in London that involves a burial at sea.
Could we project a conspiracy involving the old British White Star line?
Lots of resonance there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join