It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor, Poor Bin Laden...He Didn't Get A Trial.......Well Perhaps This Is Why He Didn't Deserve One!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I don't believe Bin Laden was a saint by any means, but who told you he was bad?? GOVERNMENT.....So you immediately believe them, right?? Think about it

How about the dozens and dozens of videos he released where he talks about killing all of us infidels?

How about his support for terrorist acts committed against us on camera?

That's all the proof I need to determine if he's bad or not.
This is a true statement... but who armed him and who built this monster? If the media did not want to use those tapes as fodder to rally up the troops we would not have heard a peep from OBL. Think about it! TPTB only let you know what they want you to know.

You have to find the rest out on your own or just log on to ATS and sift though the B.S.!

weird logic. If somebody shoots a member of your family it is not the gunmans fault but the person who armed him.

Presumably OBL was drugged or paid to make those videos and he's really a very nice guy who didn't mean any of the things he said.

People like you need to wake up. I've been 48rs from being blown up twice.

Presumably westerners getting their heads chopped off slowly by extremists should have asked for a different barber!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

I know what you are saying about OBL and Saddam being uncomparable, however, do you not see so many similarities between the two? Did Saddam supposedly kill thousands of innocent people?or was that just what the media told you? Saddam was the excuse to invade Iraq for OIL, not to make the country a better place. Do you all beleive Iraq is so much more of a better place now Saddam is gone, did you forget that no WMD's were or have ever been found in Iraq so what kind of harm could this Saddam have done without a nuclear programme? OBL supposedly killed thousands of people eg. 9/11, or was that just what the media told you? OBL was the excuse to invade Afghanistan for OPIUM. Do you people actually beleive the world is going to be so much more of a better place now he is officially declared dead? No, if OBL was this big leader as the US Government had made him out to be I am sure he will have had control of his so called 'followers' if there even are any. But now, the US government is going to use his death as a retalitation of the so called Jihadis't which the QURAN or ISLAM does not condone.

And while I am on this topic, I seen a mention of suicide bombers earlier in the thread, do you people know what happens to those who commit suicide wether it be by bomb or any other means??? They go straight to HELL. This is all bombarded in to kids heads in countries which are clearly un-eduacated and then these examples of people are used to demonstrate what kind of religion Islam actually is, that's such bollucks.

Word of advise, before anyone criticises Islam or Muslims for that matter.. I BEG YOU ALL TO STUDY ISLAM before making judgements on it.

Peace To All!!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by Tecumte

reply to post by Hellmutt

Confessions aren't evidence?

October 29, 2004 excerpt from 18 minute video released by Al Jazeera

I will explain to you the reasons behind these events, and I will tell you the truth about the moments when this decision was taken, so that you can reflect on it. God knows that the plan of striking the towers had not occurred to us, but the idea came to me when things went just too far with the American-Israeli alliance's oppression and atrocities against our people in Palestine and Lebanon. - OBL

On May 23, 2006 excerpt from 5 minute video released by Al Jazeera

Bin Laden tells viewers Zacarias Moussaoui "had no connection at all with Sept. 11. I am the one in charge of the 19 brothers and I never assigned brother Zacarias to be with them in that mission. I am certain of what I say because I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers ... with the raids." -OBL

Source: Wikipedia
edit on 6-5-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

Was that the 'interview' with the guy who had the strapped on beard and fake nose that looked like a bad halloween costume of Groucho Marx. LOL....

Who writes this stuff, these guys are pathetic.

Did you bother to check the source? The two quotes I cited came from videos that were never disputed. The entire list of OBLs videos is on the wiki link I provided.

Is the ATS community as a whole making OBL a martyr now? Sickening...

Most all of the alleged 'Bin Laden' videos have been disputed.

How could anyone believe ANY of them are real, with the use of what seem to be so many fakes.

Fool me once......

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I bet there are a lot of people who are frightened to death of the idea that maybe Bin Laden didn't pull off 9/11 like the OS goes. This implication is scary because it means you have to come terms with the fact that the Government lies and does not act in the best interests of its people like it's meant to.

Why was there no trial? They didn't want a trial because there was not enough evidence to link him to the crime.

Absolutely. The whole 'war on(of) terror' is a giant fraud, it's a war FOR Caspian Sea access to oil pipeline routes, minerals, bases, currency wars, Military/ind profits etc. planned long BEFORE the convenient pretext of 9-11.

I think if one wanted to look for real terrorists and those who did 9-11 they would start reading PNAC documents that outline clearly the plan and become familiar with what was going on with the negotiations with the Taliban for oil pipeline routes right before 9-11. Bin Laden was just a convenient scapegoat and poster boy to use to keep the masses focused on the imperialist corporate objectives.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

luv the marketing going on here! wanting a trial is sympathising with a monster, quick misdirection hiding behind the troops, who rah? and starts out with a freudien slip THE GOVERNMENT IS WRONG ! the whole argument is just misdirection anyway when the reallity is yes we want a trial! osama had as much chance of getting to trial as lee harvey oswald. there was never gonna be trial think about it. quick look over there, where? the trial is as much for the safety and well being of the country, as well as the law, morally correct and how about just plain smarter. if you work for the cia i would say to you... you killed a freely elected president for a bank. what did you think that makes you and your opinion(lackey marketing b.s.) , site rules forbid me form saying what i really think of you.i hope you work in a cube with flourecent lights your whole life. EDIT sry reply meant for paxnaxus thread starter NOT chrisfishenstein. i apologise for the mistake.
edit on 7-5-2011 by citizen3273676 because: replied to wrong name meant as reply to paxnaxus NOT chrisfishenstein.thread starter sorry hit the wrong button

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Put aside all the views I have put across relating to this prior, I seriously think that the US Government had no choice but to not let Osama come to a trial, he will have had too much information and secrets to dig out about the Government which could not be allowed. But, to put this simply, if he did actually die of Kidney failure back on 2002-03, there would have been no chance of him having a trial anyway.

I think many people are getting confused due to the lame story the Government has given about Osama being killed and buried a few days ago, he was dead long before, so this discussion does not really count for anything. He died years ago and the Government saved the confirmation of his death up until now so distract the majority of the world with what is actually going on.

The Mississipy levee breach, the Arab Spring upheaval, G20 summits but most importantly of all, the 2012 Olympics which is being staged by the NWO. I cannot find a single article recently which discusses the 2012 London Olympics and how the Government can possibly use the OBL death confirmation as a way to do something at the Olympics, if you put two and two together it does kind of make sense why they would bring it up now?? What do you guys think?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Who are you talking to? I havent heard one person say he deserved a trial, or he deserved to be treated fairly.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LexMustReturn

If you read the posts from page 1 up until page 9 you will realise who or who not seems to think OBL deserved or did not deserve a fair trial. In the end, its a human we're talking about. And someone who did not even kill 3000 people on 9/11 it was your own Government, its your Government who should be Shot and buried.

(Note I am not a fan of OBL but think it is pathetic how some people can think that a human being does not deserve a fair trial compared to others, those who are committing mass murder every single day are sitting under your roof, not in foreign countries)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
To the OP, I for one would have paid to have 10 minutes alone with Osama to "convert" him from his ways if you know what i mean hahah

Im sure the 2,976 victims of the 9/11 attacks feel the same way. People need to stop arguing about his trial, going in Pakistan unannounced, specifics of the kill, was the killing humane, etc....what is done, is done. Osama Bin Laden is DEAD and the worlds a better place because of that.... now...on to the next one!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As soon as good people take it upon themselves to decide that certain people don't deserve a fair trial they become worse than those people.

Nobody has the right to decide that anybody else has no right to a fair trial. OBL was 'disappeared' because the powers that be didn't want him talking, simples. That could happen to any one of us, even your friends or relatives, I wonder, would they not deserve a fair trial either?

Hypocrits.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NAeagle89
To the OP, I for one would have paid to have 10 minutes alone with Osama to "convert" him from his ways if you know what i mean hahah

Im sure the 2,976 victims of the 9/11 attacks feel the same way.

How many innocent civilians died during 'shock and awe'? Stop talking crap!
edit on 7-5-2011 by Finguz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Go read some books. Learn a little about world history.

Honestly, despite what you may have been told, educating yourself isn't painful. It just means you may have to pry yourself away from you television and possibly learn how to shut your gaping, drooling mouth.

Fool.

I'm pretty sure you mean't "inspite of what you've been told".... educate myself indeed.

ROFLMAO!! Look up 'despite', it means 'in spite of'. Of course, if you'd had a decent education you would have known that

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Blarneystoner

Go read some books. Learn a little about world history.

Honestly, despite what you may have been told, educating yourself isn't painful. It just means you may have to pry yourself away from you television and possibly learn how to shut your gaping, drooling mouth.

Fool.

I'm pretty sure you mean't "inspite of what you've been told".... educate myself indeed.

My simple grammatical error obviously makes you completely correct in your outlandish and xenophobic opinion. How silly of me.

Not at all, 'despite' is perfectly good, despite the fact he's never heard of it

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I don't believe Bin Laden was a saint by any means, but who told you he was bad?? GOVERNMENT.....So you immediately believe them, right?? Think about it

The intentional targetting of civilians to murder is typically considered a bad thing to do.
Lets say for half a second we take out 9/11. You realize he was active before then, right?
From the cole (granted, military target), to many many many us embassys, to the previous trade tower bombing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
violence can't stop violence

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Have you personally seen any "Taliban" or "Al Qaeda" terrorists?

I haven't.

The only terrorists I've seen are the United States government agents toting guns for coercion.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This Taliban and Allqueada jihad threat reminds me of the recent video on youtube of the 'Buss' incident where an old white guy is roughed up by a black guy, and then the white guy unloads on the black guy and bloodys him up, basically hands him his ass. The other guy continues cussing him telling him 'I'll kill you, I'll f you up mother f..er bla bla and keeps telling the white guy how he's going to kick his ass, while stuffing cleanex in his bloody nose in a pool of blood. The Allqueada are hollering how their goin'a do this and how their goin'a, goin'a, goin'a etc. while their the one with the mortal blow who got handed their ass. Speaking of Blowing away Osama with little mercy, our troops should be given carte blanche to kill whoever a combattant might be weather hiding behind or not, bring war back to something to be avoided, not some thing with politically correct rules. War's supposed to leave burnt ground, splinters and the smell of death with smoldering ruins, not 'time out' warnings.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If someone looks and reads, throughout the written history of mankind, whenever some country went to war they would refer to god by telling their people that god was with them...!!!
Most probably the opposing country said the same thing to their people also.
Everybody went to war thinking that god was on their side.
Whos side is he on??? Which side did he help??? NO ONE...
So whats the difference between christian or islam? None. God is with both of them!
Why should anybody critisize the beliefs of others?
Arent we the same thing going to wars for the good???
Its all bull to me...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So if the government said they were going to cut taxes and give everyone free guns you wouldn't want that to be true? I want Bin Laden to be dead because the government told me he was. Why don't you?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
the government want us 2 be like drones & believe & do what they say,

has no 1 ever heard of the saying, innocent till proven guilty,

if we lead by example, then if some 1 kills ur kin then bugger the justice system, kill them bk
an eye for an eye

me dont think this would work for normal ppl of this world, so y should the government get away with it,
they tell us what rules we should live by, so y dont they live by the same rules & laws ????????

IT MAKE'S U THINK, DONT IT ?????

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join