It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor, Poor Bin Laden...He Didn't Get A Trial.......Well Perhaps This Is Why He Didn't Deserve One!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

So you are suggesting we should have beheaded the man and had it on display? Where on the presidential limo? All credible facts are what has been announced. A conspiracy theory involving hundreds of thousands of people, Well that it as believable as aliens are running this country.

Someone said they did research? lol Well I'd love to see your sources. Your telling a man that personally hunted that terrorist that he was CIA asset and we weren't even looking for him. We sold him stinger missles during the cold war to help them defeat the USSR. In an Interest of protecting Europe. That makes him a buyer. not an employee. Based on your research you did in your living room. It makes you look foolish, Would you like to buy some swamp land?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If you condone this type of action then you are accepting a principle. Sometime in the near future when you or your friends are on the most wanted list for tax crimes or refusing airport molestation, and they come looking for you in the middle of the night, unfortunately that prinicple will mean you are looking down the barrel of a gun.
See how it works?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

I didn't create the world's problems. And you know nothing of my character.

What a belligerent, hostile post to a fairly innocuous one. How peculiar.

You've got issues.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Absolutely everybody deserves a trial, regardless of what they are ALLEGED to be guilty of. Anything less than a fair trial would be lowering ourselves to their level. The same applies to the later comments about fighting a Jihad to the last man. These comments are distasteful but ultimately a reflection of the indoctrination of these people from a very early age. This is why a true 'war on terror' is not only limited to the battlefield. Once this has been secured, improved education must be implemented to stem the tide of new fighters.

If ever you wished to dispute that religion is a mechanism of control of the masses, just look at Islam today. Human beings share all but a minute percentage of their DNA with each other. These people are no more 'animals' than you or I. So why are so many prepared to die for an esoteric cause (destruction of the decadent West) that would have no bearing on their lives should they achieve it. Because they have been brainwashed by religious teachers, leaders and even family members to take on this cause as if it is the one true goal of humanity.

Do not despair, the head has been cut off the snake. Now we must endeavour to stem the cancer of extreme Islam which could take decades but Must be persevered with.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I bet there are a lot of people who are frightened to death of the idea that maybe Bin Laden didn't pull off 9/11 like the OS goes. This implication is scary because it means you have to come terms with the fact that the Government lies and does not act in the best interests of its people like it's meant to.

Why was there no trial? They didn't want a trial because there was not enough evidence to link him to the crime.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I don't believe Bin Laden was a saint by any means, but who told you he was bad?? GOVERNMENT.....So you immediately believe them, right?? Think about it

So i suppose if alex jones told you they were gods you would go out and worship them? Brainwashed springs to mind....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Osama bin Laden never planned or killed anyone on 9/11 or 7/7 yet these are the dates he's famed for constructing the terror plots. Bin Laden is the type of guy who would outright admit his involvement for the glory and propaganda which would ensue from such an event. Don't get me wrong, I think he is the kind of bottom feeder who would have been ever so proud of his work if he actually had anything to do with those attacks. So having openly admitted to the earlier trade center bombings (93), embassy attacks, kidnappings and countless murders, you would think he would be keen to tell all the world of his most glorious triumph, 9/11. Instead he had always denied any involvement. And, because he's such an arrogant narcissist, how would any of us have reason to disbelieve him?

You cannot strip him of his basic rights to a fair trial though. Hussein had his. Milosevic had his. Bin Laden gets shot in the head and thrown in the ocean. With this new US Army mentality, surely then you'd allow Bush's murder and disposal based on the several hundred thousand dead in the Middle East orchestrated by him as Commander in Chief? You wouldn't would you, but the fact is he was responsible for more senseless murder than OBL ever was.

As far as repercussions from releasing images, I seem to recall a particularly graphic front page news story the day Uday and Qusay Hussein were murdered back in 2003. Remember the papers then? I was shocked that they were allowed to print their death photos on the front page in full view of everyone on display in newsagents... but they did. Paraded their mangled faces like a Disney reunion and the public lapped it up.

Now, the most infamous terrorist of all time is supposedly captured and killed but no proof at all. And you're seriously willing to believe either the reasons they use to justify murder and concealment of evidence, or that a man so vain in his achievements would not have admitted to the greatest terrorist attack of all time??

Regardless of what truly happened last week, the only thing you can be sure of is that you were lied to. Several times. With admittance by way of redaction, and by employing common sense and facts. I cry for you America because I know that our ideals are a carbon copy of yours. But you are the proving ground and all you prove time and time again is that the majority will fall for blatantly obvious deceit with no proof and no questioning and justify the worst intolerance history has yet to record.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

And where exactly do you think these guys would get their nuclear weapons from?.....Haha I can see the fear mongering! You're dealing with very small groups that even the Muslims hardly ever take seriously, They're not rocket scientists!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironsjack

I don't believe Bin Laden was a saint by any means, but who told you he was bad?? GOVERNMENT.....So you immediately believe them, right?? Think about it

So i suppose if alex jones told you they were gods you would go out and worship them? Brainwashed springs to mind....

Ironic, you seem to be the brainwashed one, "he's talking bad about the government, he must listen to alex jones, thats what the news says"

Some events.... gulf of tonkin, operation northwoods, waco, guantanamo bay and other secret prisons. Yup "our government" never lies, no reason to suspect anything ever, go about your daily lives and wonder why the world is going to crap right now, your losing constitutional rights seems like every week, has nothing to do with the power hungry elite, its osama's fault.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

"Well okay, no surprise there.....we know with radical Islam violence is what they thrive on so of course they want revenge and more violence. I mean after all, isn't that what the holy Q'uran calls for?"

You gotta be kidding me paxnatus.

What right do you have to diss a religion you do not even understand. Have you read the Quran?? Have you studied its meanings and understand it to the fullest??? I want you to show me PROOF of where in the Quran it advises that Muslims need to go killing innocent people in the name of their God. The mess and the situation going on right now in Afghanistan and Iraq is because your US Government invaded these two countries. The US military is having their members killed because they have invaded a country for no viable legal reason. The reason all these so called organistations like the Taliban etc are fighting your US army is because they have invaded a country which does not belong to the US, people are being murdered, killed every single day because of the US army/Government and the habit they have of invading countries for NO APPARERT REASON or justification continues. If you broke in to my house, you'd pay!!! Do you undersand the concept???

The reasons they invaded was because of OIL and OPIUM. Wheres the WMD's? Wheres the terrorist organisations they are trying to keep the world free from?

Al-Qaeda was made by the CIA along with the identity of OBL. How can you justify that a HUMAN BEING should not be deserved a trial? Why? Saddam Hussain got a trial, was found guilty and hanged in front of the world. A so called radical islamic extremist such as OBL who supposedly murdered almost 3000 people on 9/11 (which was a CIA/US Government inside job) is shot, thrown to the sea with no proof this ever happened. If a person like an OBL murdered my family, I'd make sure this S.O.B got what was coming to him in a gruesome torturous way, but no, Id rather kill the guy who shot my family and throw him in to sea without punishment?

What I am trying to say is if OBL did orchestrate the 9/11 attacks, he got off easy. The reason you have hate for such a man is because of what you see and hear on the Media, you are fed crap. I cannot remember one situation which was directly carried out by the so called Boogeyman. Apart from him being named as the perpertrator, when has he directly commited any offence.?

Beleive me, I am not backing up OBL or have any like to him at all, but all the things this Human has supposedly commited has been commited by the US Government, 9/11 for example. But I think no matter who the person is, they should deserve a fair trial in front of the world and legally have the right to be punished.

And I really think it is wrong to state stuff which you say the Quran advises when it is not true, provide the ATS'ers evidence of this scripture, do not turn all the blame to Muslims, we are good people, just like you.

Just because the NWO who control the media are showing you crazy bearded MOFO's does not mean they represent the religion. Do not diss a religion or claim false facts about the information in the Holy Books wether it be Islam, Christianity or any other without understanding them.
edit on 7-5-2011 by atty2011 because: Missed Out Some Views

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by Hellmutt

Confessions aren't evidence?

October 29, 2004 excerpt from 18 minute video released by Al Jazeera

I will explain to you the reasons behind these events, and I will tell you the truth about the moments when this decision was taken, so that you can reflect on it. God knows that the plan of striking the towers had not occurred to us, but the idea came to me when things went just too far with the American-Israeli alliance's oppression and atrocities against our people in Palestine and Lebanon. - OBL

On May 23, 2006 excerpt from 5 minute video released by Al Jazeera

Bin Laden tells viewers Zacarias Moussaoui "had no connection at all with Sept. 11. I am the one in charge of the 19 brothers and I never assigned brother Zacarias to be with them in that mission. I am certain of what I say because I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers ... with the raids." -OBL

Source: Wikipedia
edit on 6-5-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

Was that the 'interview' with the guy who had the strapped on beard and fake nose that looked like a bad halloween costume of Groucho Marx. LOL....

Who writes this stuff, these guys are pathetic.

Did you bother to check the source? The two quotes I cited came from videos that were never disputed. The entire list of OBLs videos is on the wiki link I provided.

Is the ATS community as a whole making OBL a martyr now? Sickening...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Blarneystoner

And then you wonder why MOST of the world despises your country. It's not jealousy, it's pity.

Some (not all) , some of you people are worse than the people you fight against. And nobody trusts you.

mr-lizard,
Most of the world despises our country? Odd, I do not notice many Americans going to other countries and joining their militaries to fight an enemy. Yet, people from all over the world, even countries that some of us deem suspicious come to be Americans and even sacrifice their lives defending this country. Your comment that the world hates America is very overstated. More than likely it is you who hates Americans, and hopes that everyone else feels the same way. I wont fault you on that. I can walk a few blocks and find a few people who will have bad things to say about other countries as well, most of it unfounded.
No, the idea is not "dont piss off the US,,," The fact is "Do not threaten or kill us, or we will respond" I will not lay claim that the USA has the best govt. But I will claim that we have one of the best. Our government is composed of people from not just America, but from all over the world. Heck, even our President "is from another country", as some are inclined to beleive.
And I am gratefrul that you do not think that all Americans are to be untrusted.
edit on 7-5-2011 by lance_covel because: Direct statement at recipient

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'm so glad other people feel this way

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lance_covel

Hey bud.... I didn't say those things... Mr Lizard did... please pay attention.

edit.... Never mind... I see you've corrected it now...

edit on 7-5-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Sorry about that, already made the correction.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lance_covel

Originally posted by mr-lizard

And then you wonder why MOST of the world despises your country. It's not jealousy, it's pity.

Some (not all) , some of you people are worse than the people you fight against. And nobody trusts you.

Blarneystoner ,
Most of the world despises our country? Odd, I do not notice many Americans going to other countries and joining their militaries to fight an enemy. Yet, people from all over the world, even countries that some of us deem suspicious come to be Americans and even sacrifice their lives defending this country. Your comment that the world hates America is very overstated. More than likely it is you who hates Americans, and hopes that everyone else feels the same way. I wont fault you on that. I can walk a few blocks and find a few people who will have bad things to say about other countries as well, most of it unfounded.
No, the idea is not "dont piss off the US,,," The fact is "Do not threaten or kill us, or we will respond" I will not lay claim that the USA has the best govt. But I will claim that we have one of the best. Our government is composed of people from not just America, but from all over the world. Heck, even our President "is from another country", as some are inclined to beleive.
And I am gratefrul that you do not think that all Americans are to be untrusted.

No no no, The world does hate USA, and rightfully so. We are tyrants, anybody that does 10 minutes of research knows that..

For all we know the AQ /OBL threat is just propaganda to make the common man accept the destruction of islam nations, notice we only invade islam.

IMO this is just christian vs islam

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I bet if you were leaving a christian church and Osama and a group of his followers/believers came out of nowhere, I bet you find out, really fast, what kind of person he was. The dude is/was leading/starting the surge of the types that that cut Nick Bergs head off with a hunting knife for being American (when all Nick was doing was setting up antennaes to better the quality of life for the locals). I did not need the "GOVERNMENT" to tell me they did that, and that it was BAD. If these types of actions still can't get you to decide then I think your moral compass is jacked up.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by atty2011
reply to post by paxnatus

"Well okay, no surprise there.....we know with radical Islam violence is what they thrive on so of course they want revenge and more violence. I mean after all, isn't that what the holy Q'uran calls for?"

You gotta be kidding me paxnatus.

What right do you have to diss a religion you do not even understand. Have you read the Quran?? Have you studied its meanings and understand it to the fullest??? I want you to show me PROOF of where in the Quran it advises that Muslims need to go killing innocent people in the name of their God. The mess and the situation going on right now in Afghanistan and Iraq is because your US Government invaded these two countries. The US military is having their members killed because they have invaded a country for no viable legal reason. The reason all these so called organistations like the Taliban etc are fighting your US army is because they have invaded a country which does not belong to the US, people are being murdered, killed every single day because of the US army/Government and the habit they have of invading countries for NO APPARERT REASON or justification continues. If you broke in to my house, you'd pay!!! Do you undersand the concept???

The reasons they invaded was because of OIL and OPIUM. Wheres the WMD's? Wheres the terrorist organisations they are trying to keep the world free from?

Al-Qaeda was made by the CIA along with the identity of OBL. How can you justify that a HUMAN BEING should not be deserved a trial? Why? Saddam Hussain got a trial, was found guilty and hanged in front of the world. A so called radical islamic extremist such as OBL who supposedly murdered almost 3000 people on 9/11 (which was a CIA/US Government inside job) is shot, thrown to the sea with no proof this ever happened. If a person like an OBL murdered my family, I'd make sure this S.O.B got what was coming to him in a gruesome torturous way, but no, Id rather kill the guy who shot my family and throw him in to sea without punishment?

What I am trying to say is if OBL did orchestrate the 9/11 attacks, he got off easy. The reason you have hate for such a man is because of what you see and hear on the Media, you are fed crap. I cannot remember one situation which was directly carried out by the so called Boogeyman. Apart from him being named as the perpertrator, when has he directly commited any offence.?

Beleive me, I am not backing up OBL or have any like to him at all, but all the things this Human has supposedly commited has been commited by the US Government, 9/11 for example. But I think no matter who the person is, they should deserve a fair trial in front of the world and legally have the right to be punished.

And I really think it is wrong to state stuff which you say the Quran advises when it is not true, provide the ATS'ers evidence of this scripture, do not turn all the blame to Muslims, we are good people, just like you.

Just because the NWO who control the media are showing you crazy bearded MOFO's does not mean they represent the religion. Do not diss a religion or claim false facts about the information in the Holy Books wether it be Islam, Christianity or any other without understanding them.
edit on 7-5-2011 by atty2011 because: Missed Out Some Views

Saddam was not a radical religious driving force of Jihad, numbnuts........ Saddam's situation was totally different.

However, the rest of the stuff you said, I agree with. I just wouldn't compare the situation of Osama to Saddam, they had a totally different set of possible elinmination ramifications.

One of the main differences was Saddam was real.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

How about the dozens and dozens of videos he released where he talks about killing all of us infidels?

How about his support for terrorist acts committed against us on camera?

That's all the proof I need to determine if he's bad or not.

dude are you nuts?

Osama Bin Laden released no more then 4 or 5 videos from the information i have been reading?

Where did you get dozens and dozens?

Link me to these dozens and dozens of Osama Bin Laden Videos ?

I will however link you to something

911review.com...

Read and learn my friend
edit on 7-5-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

I bet if you were leaving a christian church and Osama and a group of his followers/believers came out of nowhere, I bet you find out, really fast, what kind of person he was.

I know, probably a lot better and more interesting than any of our Western world leaders.

I have no doubt Bin Laden was smart and educated, that is if he ever existed

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join