It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor, Poor Bin Laden...He Didn't Get A Trial.......Well Perhaps This Is Why He Didn't Deserve One!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

He was a human being to...

www.miamiherald.com...

middleeast.about.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Hmmmm, can we spot the real 'terrorist'?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Exploring the myth:

-->Zbigniew Brzezinski: Rubbish! It's said that the West has a global policy regarding Islam. That's hogwash: there is no global Islam. Let's look at Islam in a rational and not a demagogic or emotional way. It is the first world religion with 1.5 billion adherents. But what is there in common between fundamentalist Saudi Arabia, moderate Morocco, militaristic Pakistan, pro-Western Egypt and secularized Central Asia? Nothing more than that which connects the Christian countries...

fufor.twoday.net...

edit on 6-5-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlieRay

Originally posted by Tecumte
A trial for Bin Laden would have allowed any proof that he had anything to do with 9-11 surface.(or not)

It seems reasonable to me that those that feared a trial were afraid they had no proof.

Too, people that assume he was killed recently and didn't die a long time ago (or is even still alive) are simply blindly taking a HUGE leap of faith.

When one looks at the fact he was 'reportedly' *buried at sea* as fast as possible (the next day???) one clearly sees IMO something is drastically wrong with this whole story IMO.

I'm with you on a lot of this... but have to take stance against you on 3rd.

The helicopter going down and the wife, daughter, (and sons?), did it for me.

Here is my post on that subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All that being said, the real proof in the pudding would be the helmet cam footage.

Well it 'appears' (yes APPEARS) *something* went down but what is anybody's guess and against who as well.. I simply say almost NOTHING can be believed these days without MASSIVE undeniable proof, Is there a motive to lie, to manufacture this, maybe.

I still have never found exactly at what time Mr. Osman supposedly left the employ of the CIA and exactly why. I really have seen no evidence to suggest he ever did.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Over at Free Republic they've come up with an interesting conspiracy...

www.freerepublic.com...

To: The Sons of Liberty

The latest greatest conspiracy story is that the two that were taken was one dead Osama and one live son. The son was an informant and ratted on his dad for the 25 mill. The tracking the messenger story was a cover. This conspiracy makes some sense but I’m sure we will never be sure what really happend.

9 posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 8:25:49 AM by RadiationRomeo (Step into my mind and glimpse the madness that is me)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

www.youtube.com...

Hmmmm, can we spot the real 'terrorist'?

Great link... that's a keeper.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Article 10. Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.

It is not open for discussion. This is an established right for every person on this planet. But not so for some, eh? Particularly as the US does not feel itself subject to adherence to any legality anywhere in the world but they sure as shooting do point the finger at others for the same or lesser offenses!

Read the whole document. You might be surprised at just how many rights you have, universally. You might find some you think belong there but aren't. Might be worth getting some of that in the works.

We all have rights. Our rights are ignored at this juncture in history. We're worse than idiots if we allow it to continue. Each and every one of us have inalienable rights. It's not open for discussion to reduce that, not even for one person.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

man that's crazy, they sound just like you and the rest of the americans who support the war on terror. they won't stop until their objectives are realized, the violence they see only fuels more of their own, seeing their "enemy" strike out against them makes them want to strike back... how are we any better? i really don't see the difference, both sides are willing to murder without trial, both sides claim innocent lives, neither side will back down or settle for compromise... violence is a vicious cycle, each side always thinks that they are right and justified in waging war against the other side, who is wrong and must be stopped at all costs. two big dumb animals banging their heads against each other.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

These people have no common sense they are terrorist huggers, every time their crazy theories are dis proven they dig their hole deeper instead of admitting they were wrong. For example the Khyber Pass AK 47 that OBL has in almost every picture or video was with in arms reach as was his Russian pistol. He did shove his wife at the seal closest to him and died like a coward. Did anybody think the man would surrender? They just didn't let him get to his guns. Um they aren't supposed to. The took the firearms with them and they are in Us custody. Why? Well for one is one of the most valuable war trophy in existence now and I'm sure they want to track the numbers and do ballistics. Standard operating procedure. Are trying to argue with a bunch of people that believe in little green men and you are out numbered. lol But I support ya Good Luck.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

the US government has admitted everything you just wrote is a / was a lie
please.....

the government hates that

they will be sending seals to your house to off your mom
hope she doesn't get off the dialysis machine to answer the door

if they can find the house

edit on 7-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Can European's be any more hippo critical? The colonial conquistadors? Who do you think your kidding? chances are the country you from has already tried to conquer Afghanistan not to help the country but to take there resources and enslave their people. We are freeing it from a disease and we will and already have plans to leave. We will take nothing. They have already elected their own government. You Europeans are responsible for more murders than any place in the world combined. Then on top of it Palestine was a British colony given to the Jews by the British so the could recreate Israel. After a war that England declared War on another European country and got crushed and was about to be invaded but once again we came ans saved their butts. Do they no teach you people about history ? We are once again cleaning up your own mess. Read up on facts before you run off at the mouth.
edit on 5/7/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

First of all they wouldn't send seals to my house. I have trained with the seal teams. I was in MARSOC. Marine Special Operations Command. Secondly oh they did? lol Where is your link to a creditable source. Is it from another former common wealth colony that has been double dealing with terrorists?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKintner
I can honestly say that part of why amendments exist is to protect even the most hated (i.e. speech, persons) and a person's right to a fair trial through our legal system was made a mockery. So every thing I served for and was fed (we stand for truth, justice, freedom, etc...) means nothing and I'm sure the terrorists are basking in the glow of hypocrisy as I write this. Congrats, we've given them another justification for an attack. My former friends still serving and many innocents are going to suffer for this because of what? Some sense of justice or vengeance from 1700 B.C...

My opinion is his assassination goes against everything I was under the impression we stood for and is more in line with the actions of our enemies. Whose going to want our kind of democracy in their country now?

edit on 6-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: opinion not fact

Well said my friend...
Even tho im not an american this is also what all other people in the world is taught about America!

Liberty and justice for all.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

You can't hold anyone responsible for the actions of governments elected before they were even born. That's like blaming a German baby, born today, for the sins of the Nazis, it's a risible argument.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Theomi

I also most certainly agree freedom and justice for all.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
from the point of view of the american intelligence community and mossad , obl was a loyal patriot and servant advancing their terrorism psyop continuing plan as long as he was able, even in death which happened almost a decade ago he remained a useful psychological tool used againt the more weak minded citizens of the west , especially america until his official retirement last week

or are you stupid?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Everyone deserves a chance to explain their side of the story - no matter how good or bad they are percieved to be. There are supposed to be these magical things called human rights, the most basic of which is right to trial, to be heard, to defend when accused of a crime. If you apply a human right to one human but not to others then it is no longer a human right.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Was un-aware that we had a confirmed psychic on the ATS forum. How amazing
oh...this is...all...speculation?... oh...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Who needs a reason to send seals to your house?
You don't get a trial
who cares that they send seals to off your mom because the government doesn't like you
they alway off their minions when they are past usefulness live.

though they seem to have a problem getting the house right...
and they don't apologize for shooting the dogs in the wrong house either...
you know what they say about people who treat a dog like that eh?

remember jessica lynch
that was a lie
remember?

Remeber PAT TILLMAN?
he was a he was an AMERICAN HERO to and look he was offed by his own side
bush was BUSTED LYING about how it was a TALIBAN ambush
maybe bush needs a trial

you think you are safe?
too freakin funny

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

You can't? when they consistently do the same things over and over? Do you think Germany is going to be in NATO much longer? If that is the case why does everyone hate the Jew's. Especially the Arabs. None have ever lived in Palestine? I guess you can't when it's convenient for you.Your history speaks volume of your charachter. Sure the US has made mistakes in history. But we also take responsibility for them and correct them. Where Europeans Ignore theres and criticize a country that has historically.

Because we haven given up and withdrawn on a cause to rid the world of evil men that want to kill women and children. And they want to do this because their land was taken by a European country and handed to the Jews after another european country murder 7 million of them as payment. Maybe part of Germany should have been given to the Jews? instead of putting it all on the Arabs. Could you people be anymore off than to blame us for our commitment to clean up a mess you all created. It seems the Muslims should be bombing you people. (oh they are.. well trying) Who are you trying to kid? learn your own history.

edit on 5/7/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join