It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor, Poor Bin Laden...He Didn't Get A Trial.......Well Perhaps This Is Why He Didn't Deserve One!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I don't believe Bin Laden was a saint by any means, but who told you he was bad?? GOVERNMENT.....So you immediately believe them, right?? Think about it

Oh please... give us all a break. There are plenty of video tapes with OBL threatening death and destruction to Americans and others. This whole business of making OBL out to be some sort of victim in all of this mess is really getting old.

WHERE DID I SAY HE IS A VICTIM??? WHERE, please quote me where I said that....PLEASE.....

I am pointing out that he was proclaimed a bad man from our government....The videos you saw were what the government wanted you to see...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
To OP.

OBL is gone Al-Qaeda NOT. He was just a front figure like the president of the US to deliver the message, now this stupid action is like the opening of the Pandora box.

What will Americans do if foreign military commandos assassinate their President?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

Bin Laden declared war on the USA, Jews & Christians all in the same press conference.
edit on 6-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

That wasn't what was said.

"9/11 was an act of war"

To which I replied "Which country declared war"?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by redzareptile
reply to post by mr-lizard

How then would you have handled this situation?

Thanks for asking.

I would have taken him alive (assuming he was still alive).

I would have taken him alive, announced that the FBI's most wanted man is in custody and then shown images of his arrest. I would then ensure that the man had a far trial, collected evidence and then used his evidence as a means of conducting similar raids to find out who his associates were (whether they be America, Saudi or otherwise).

Sadly, I think the US government just wanted to silence him, as he probably had several cans of worms ready to be opened..

A fair trial would ensure that the reputation of my Government would not be tarnished at the expense of appeasing a hooting, baying mob of mouth breathers.

There are many of us who would accept a fair trial for him. But on the other hand, what do you do when the Jihadists demand that he be released and if he's not, then they will attack? They WANT to make him a martyr. I don't think it's in our best interest to make him one. I think that is why they/we supposedly dropped him into the sea, so as not to allow his people to recover his body and rally around it. Have you seen what those guys do when one of their leaders body is paraded through the streets? It's a bottle of violence and retribution waiting to be lit on fire. No matter what comes of this situation, one thing will always be....and that is that they want our blood no Osama or not.

....btw, you never gave an explanation of what you would do with OBL if he were tried and convicted. What would you do then?
edit on 5/6/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

war isn't restricted to between countries.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Who really was bin Laden, a rouge terrorist and enemy of the USA, the masterminded of 9/11 the leader of the taliban and Alqaida?and the reason two invade to nations

All this, is what our government calls it.

But Who really was him?, actually if you try to find out by doing research on him you will find conflicting information from been an agent of the CIA, and a man that was sick and dying from kidney and liver failure.

Beside the tapes that were released by the "media" after 2001 nobody has been able to spot where he was or seen, the tapes are as reliable as the lies our government tells us, three of the men in the tapes are not physical alike, beside the CIA reports back in 2001 that he was admitted to an US hospital in Dubai for kidney failure and that purchase two dialysis machines.

So can the real Bin Laden step to the front of the line please. .
edit on 6-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Everything we know about Osama, was told by the news ( The Mouth Piece of the Government ) Or, Directly from the Government, I wouldn't believe either source.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

war isn't restricted to between countries.

No you're right... I see this very thing often in the US.

War on Terror....

War on Drugs....

War on Crime....

War on Poverty....

So why not War on Radical Islam...

It's a ****ing IDEOLOGY!!!

You can't wage war on an idea.... you can't KILL a mentality...

FFS...

Anyway you enjoy yourselves.

Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 and now he's dead, shot unarmed... YAY... no trial, body disposed of, a story with more holes than Swiss cheese and no comeback because the Good guys did it...

:shk:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Bin Laden declared war on the USA, Jews & Christians all in the same press conference.

That wasn't what was said.

"9/11 was an act of war"

To which I replied "Which country declared war"?

So.... if I'm following your "logic".... a country has to declare war before commiting an act of war? Do you think Japan declared war on the US when they attacked Pearl Harbor?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Do you think Japan declared war on the US when they attacked Pearl Harbor?

At least it was not doubt they did it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So.... if I'm following your "logic".... a country has to declare war before commiting an act of war? Do you think Japan declared war on the US when they attacked Pearl Harbor?

No but there has to be a country in the first place.... :shk:

Which country perpetrated this "Act of war"?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I don't believe Bin Laden was a saint by any means, but who told you he was bad?? GOVERNMENT.....So you immediately believe them, right?? Think about it

Oh please... give us all a break. There are plenty of video tapes with OBL threatening death and destruction to Americans and others. This whole business of making OBL out to be some sort of victim in all of this mess is really getting old.

WHERE DID I SAY HE IS A VICTIM??? WHERE, please quote me where I said that....PLEASE.....

I am pointing out that he was proclaimed a bad man from our government....The videos you saw were what the government wanted you to see...

You IMPLIED that OBL is a victim.... it's not that hard to see it.

So... are you implying that OBL never threatened death and destruction to the infidels? I don't get it, are you saying that because I saw only the videos that were released by the Govt. that the words coming out of OBL's mouth were also manipulated? Dude.... OBL declared HIMSELF to be an enemy of the US and ALL non-muslims. Why is that so hard to understand?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

No but there has to be a country in the first place.... :shk:

Which country perpetrated this "Act of war"?

The NATION!!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The NATION!!!

What?

What the hell are you talking about?
Please write down what you are saying clearly.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Do you think Japan declared war on the US when they attacked Pearl Harbor?

At least it was not doubt they did it.

Are you sure? After all, we only saw video that was released by the US Govt. And all that happened before we were born right? Maybe it's all just propaganda and mass hypnosis to gain control over the masses.

I swear... seems as though the conspiracy koolaid is being passed around in liberal doses here lately.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The NATION!!!

What?

What the hell are you talking about?
Please write down what you are saying clearly.

Do you not know that Islam is also called the Nation? If you can't keep up, just say so....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Gee what a fool I am.
I always thought Truth and Justice went hand in hand, in America.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So why not War on Radical Islam... It's a ****ing IDEOLOGY!!! You can't wage war on an idea.... you can't KILL a mentality... FFS...

we did. Of course you cant kill an idea but you can kill the people who practice that idea. Just like nazism

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

My dear do no be so sarcastic, you are more intelligent than that.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Blarneystoner

My dear do no be so sarcastic, you are more intelligent than that.

Sorry 'bout that. Collateral damage.... but do you see my point?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join