It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor, Poor Bin Laden...He Didn't Get A Trial.......Well Perhaps This Is Why He Didn't Deserve One!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

BIN LADEN HIMSELF TOLD US HE WAS BAD!!! Are you KIDDING?! Have you ever seen ANY of his videos??? He calls for wholesale death and destruction around the world for anyone who is not of his religion and mindset. Yes the "Government" told us he was evil too, but we were only confirming his own statements. the guy has been a self proclaimed terrorists for over 30 years...he didn't deserve a trial because by his own admission he was guilty as sin...literally.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexKintner

Yes AMERICAN ammendments are to be upheld INSIDE the UNITED STATES! Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan...the U.S. Ammendments, laws, policies, and "rights" do not apply there...if you don't believe me, ask the Pakistani Government if our laws apply there such as the free speach and right to a fair trial...haha what a joke...we killed Bin Laden under his own rules and completely within operational norms of the Pakistani Government.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0rg0n3
violence can't stop violence

Like hell it cant!

if you come at me with a knife and i blow your head off with a gun i just stoppeed your voilence FOR GOOD!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

You don't need a trial when the accused party admits his own guilt! It's called a plea bargain/settling out of court, etc. No need to waste tax payers dollars when the accused admits his own evil deeds. We said publicly, "If you commit terrorists attacks against American's and others, anywhere on earth, we will hunt you down and kill you." The Osama continued to make tapes claiming responsibility for terrorist attacks around the world. The world was our witness, CNN was the courtroom where the evidence has been presented over the last 10 years, and the U.S. Special forces who put a bullet in his brain were the executioners. If you ask he he had a VERY fair trail and got off veeeery lightly with a quick death. I wish I could say the same for captured U.S. Soldiers who get tourtured for weeks then get their head sawed off with a rusty knife on Video...if only we gave Osama his own brand of justice...that THAT would be a FAIR trial.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

You complete miss the point...Its not that he's dead...I'm glad he's dead, but he should have been executed after trial. NOT because he "deserved" it...but because it sets a horrifying precedent.

Presidents Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and Ronald Reagan issued executive orders (E.O. 11905 (1976), E.O. 12036 (1978), and E.O. 12333 (1981), respectively) banning assassination. Not to mention International Law forbids it: Article 23b of the Hague Regulations, 1907

But F**K all that...I mean were Americans right? We don't have to follow anyones laws...not even our own!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Who gave you the right to decide who does and doesn't deserve a trial? Your like the criminals running our country who think we can ignore people's basic rights on your personal whim. You should run for office. Your attitude is exactly what put the United States of America on a path to destruction.

Obama murdered Osama, and for that he should be in prison with the rest of the murderers.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
reply to post by lifeissacred

You don't need a trial when the accused party admits his own guilt! It's called a plea bargain/settling out of court, etc.

Wrong. There are two circumstances I know of where you are very clearly and obviously wrong. The first is a circumstance where a person claims to have been forced into a confession. The second case is where a suspect provides conflicting information about both guilt and innocence.

For example, Osama bin Ladin first said he was innocent of the attacks. Later on, a very fake seeming tape made it sound like he was guilty. The fact that you assume Osama bin Ladin admitted guilt seems like a 100% guess on your part. Apparently complete guesswork on your part means its okay to violate people's rights.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
IMHO this "hearts and minds" way of waging battle will be the death of our country. There is no fear of the dog that barks so fiercely yet has no teeth.
The enemy who has stated ever so clearly islam will rule the world, and sharia law will prevail over all should be dealt with swiftley and immediately. Hearts and minds should be exactly how its handled just as it was bin laden's case.

One round to the heart, and one to the mind.
I am sure this will bring me a huge flaming but I can handle this. If all i have to worry about is that then I will sleep like a baby.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

"Well okay, no surprise there.....we know with radical Islam violence is what they thrive on so of course they want revenge and more violence. I mean after all, isn't that what the holy Q'uran calls for? "

You remember that we invaded their country don't you? I am not choosing sides but the tone of your post suggests they are in the wrong for not supporting that.

edit on 7-5-2011 by sdocpublishing because: changed the word "response" to "post"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I don't believe Bin Laden was a saint by any means, but who told you he was bad?? GOVERNMENT.....So you immediately believe them, right?? Think about it

Erm no our lying eyes when we all witnessed the mass murder of innocent civilians derrhhh

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

KABUL (Reuters) - Heavily armed Taliban fighters, appearing in a video purporting to show frontline militants in southern Afghanistan, have said the killing of Osama bin Laden will inspire them to continue fighting until all foreign troops have left the country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well okay, no surprise there.....we know with radical Islam violence is what they thrive on so of course they want revenge and more violence. I mean after all, isn't that what the holy Q'uran calls for?

So the "militants" are inspired to defend their country?

Finally, it's all in the name of "Allah".....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Our holy Koran says that we have responsibility to our country and religion to defend and protect it. Even if one mujahedeen fighter is alive in Afghanistan, we'll continue our jihad under the leadership of His Excellency Amirullmomineen (Mullah Omar)," the bespectacled fighter said.

How dare they they!
One nation under God...
God, Country, Corps.
Hoorah!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

i find this post extremely judgmental and offensive. it is riddled with assumption and generalization. if the laws regarding a trial by a jury of your peers doesn't apply to everyone, as good or as bad as they may be, what is the point.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
How was Nick Berg treated? Have a look...

www.annoy.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
How was Nick Berg treated? Have a look...

www.annoy.com...

I think you need to look at the circumstances of Nick Berg's murder and this video... he was in US custody, and his parents were suing the US government to release him... then he ended up dead and this video was released.

Look at Abu Gharib photos and compare them to the video... the walls... the chair... the prison uniform Nick is dressed in...

Do some googling and most likely you'll be outraged to learn that your military government is the most likely suspect of that particular murder... and lie... and all the death that happened because of it.

Off-topic, I know... but I felt someone should say something.
edit on 8-5-2011 by CharlieRay because: grammar

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
1. In any civilised society a person would have a right to a trial - regardless of the "crime" they committed.

2. Seem to recall its the u.s who illegally invaded afghanistan - the afghan people are defending their homes and country from a foreign invader.

3. Contrary to the bovine fecal matter being spewed by the u.s government old bins been dead several years now.

Lastly must wonder after seeing the disgusting displays of people celebrating the death of another human being .. Just who is "civilised" and who are really "barbarians" ? All life is valuable to celebrate the death of another human being is lower than an animal..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Now, can you honestly say "fair is fair" when you were dealing with some filth like Bin Laden? That this animal deserved a trial? That the U.S. was wrong to kill this unarmed atrocity of a human.?

Come on, how in the world can you sympathize with this monster. Our Armed forces are the best in the world, I do believe they knew exactly what they were doing and were justified in doing so.

Don't blame the U.S. or the military for the bumbling remarks of the White House administration. The entire world should be used to Obama and Biden's screw ups by now.

ATS, your thoughts?

Thanks,
Pax
edit on 6-5-2011 by paxnatus because: typo

Many of you US Americans need to stop thinking you are all living in some Hollywood movie.
And stop trying to get the rest of us to believe that nonsense too.

This monster you call Osama, what exactly is his body count?
What about Obama?
Bush?
Clinton?
Bush Sr.?
Nixon?

If you want to believe in monsters and evil men, there are worse out there than Osama.
And they happened to be in your own backyard.
You reap what you sow people.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

you got a good point about life, but
animals only kill for food & Protection, so 2 say this is lower than an animal is no very nice, coz

we humans kill for greed, control, money, oil & so on
& it is bad that the usa & uk army invade other countrys, coz if they did that 2 us they would be called terrorists, how come they dont get called the same & tarred with the same brush ?????? it makes u think ?????

we live in a sad world

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tcmkenny

Originally posted by 0rg0n3
violence can't stop violence

Like hell it cant!

if you come at me with a knife and i blow your head off with a gun i just stoppeed your voilence FOR GOOD!

And then his brother blows away you and your family! Don't try and be a smartass when you are incapable of rational thought!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemstone78
reply to post by Expat888

you got a good point about life, but
animals only kill for food & Protection, so 2 say this is lower than an animal is no very nice, coz

we humans kill for greed, control, money, oil & so on
& it is bad that the usa & uk army invade other countrys, coz if they did that 2 us they would be called terrorists, how come they dont get called the same & tarred with the same brush ?????? it makes u think ?????

we live in a sad world

You've never heard of foxes then? They regularly break into chicken coops, kill everything that moves and then take one carcass for food. It's called bloodlust! Something a worryingly large proportion of the USA seems to revel in

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join