It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Journal - UFO Article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I checked if this was posted, but couldn’t confirm if it was or wasn’t… therefore wanted to share… going through reading Wall Street Journal came across this article… don’t know how informative it is but entertaining read…. E.T. Phones Thailand and Picks Up the Tab for the Call

KAO KALA, Thailand—Everybody from fund managers to jet-setting diplomats is talking about the world's center of gravity shifting to Asia. Now, extraterrestrials appear to be taking notice, too.

Trackers in Colorado at the Mutual UFO Network, one of the oldest unidentified-flying-object research organizations in this world, say that since the slump of the Western banking system in 2008, UFO sightings among Asia's fast-growing economies have accelerated. Suspicious UFOs have shut down airports in China, buzzed resorts in Borneo and lit up the night sky in Myanmar.

MOD REMINDER:
Do not just post a link and ask people to look at it. Give your opinion on it all. Give a synopsis of what the link is.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on May 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: Fix link...mod note

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Your link is whack.

2nd

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I am so not good at attaching links.... let me try again....

online.wsj.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">online.wsj... .com/article/SB10001424052748703778104576286712292054004.html?mod=googlenews_wsj#articleTabs%3Dcomments

ok, I admit... I don't know what I am doing... HELP.... article is from today's WSJ, please just google the name is
E.T. Phones Thailand and Picks Up the Tab for the Call

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocks123

heres the link

online.wsj.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Copy and paste web address...?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
online.wsj.com...

Hopefully this will work. Thanks for sharing.

Aw, crap. Someone beat me to it! Sorry for the repost.
edit on 6-5-2011 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocks123

This is the link.

Take a gook look at the cultural differences in ET's and connect the dots directly to this.

For those who dare to step outside of beliefs, of course...

edit on 6-5-2011 by Danjya because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I must that I actually am really impressed by the fact that such a news which is normally hidden from the public is being published on a website like The Wall Street Journal. It is a actually a website which has a lot of traffic and such news being pushed! That's great to see journalism start to have an open-mind to this kind of phenomenon.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Thank you to everyone for helping out with the link...
I agree with you that's what caught my attention, the publisher

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
this part is amusing

After years of trying, Dr. Debhanom says he finally made contact with bona fide aliens one morning at 2 a.m. in 1996. Surprisingly, he recalls, they called him on the phone, using an ordinary land line.

Nothing like a healthy dose of skepticism

"Its a bona fide alien"
"How do you know?"
"Because he said so on the phone...why would someone say that unless it was true...total proof! Incidently, I must cut this interview short...I was informed my refrigerator is currently running down the street and I have to look for someone by the name of mike hunt while I am at it."

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So, the far east is now experiencing alien culture in the same way we had our cool ET roots in the 50-70s.

Aww...I wanna go take part...stories of men whom flew around venus...small flocks of people trying to use garage made transmitters to call ET. etc. Brings a tear to my eye thinking I am going to miss out on such brilliant cheese.

totally jealous.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
CIA pays for this ET news as part of an overall anti Tesla campaign.
Fighting Osama was too easy building him an escape proof compound.
But the Tesla ship will be flying long after all the alien authors are gone.

top topics

join