It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 packages with white powder show up in DC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
This ploy may not work on us here at ATS. But most of the American public will swallow it whole, unfortunately. But I'm still surprised they picked something like this. Building up to the grand finale maybe?

S&F Boon.

yep, the regular sheeple will eat this propaganda
like cotton candy at the county fair

and I agree with ya. I think something
bigger is underway. this is just a distraction.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

My only question is this. If, they pull off a false flag attack, it will obviously be something much more devastating than 9/11. So, do they hit a city with a large population, be it D.C., L.A., New York, or Chicago? Or, do they hit something with an already failing infrastructure, a dying city, like Cleveland or Detroit, where it still deals a blow to the American psyche, however, those cities were already failing so it's no big deal to them? They are expendable so to speak.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
They chose Texas because they've been trying to say Al-Qaeda is crossing the Mexican Border.

I was kinda thinking they might have chosen Texas so they could implicate a conspiracy theorist.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There is your proof, that Government employees are not the smartest of the bunch.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

They were mooing loudly about "lone wolf" terrorists from within the US, so my guess is that if they pull off a false flag they will make it a lone wolf citizen so they can chip away at our domestic rights a bit more.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
oh boy. looks like we have to invade mexico now to kill us some al-queda.

any news on what the white powder is?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Excellent point. And of course the sheeple will fall right in line with their reasons to strip away our last remaining liberties. All in the name of security no doubt.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Talcum Powder, for their butts.

edit on 6-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
LOLGetting OBL sure solves the terrorist problem lmao. Ohh boy, some government noobs will never learn.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
My only question is this. If, they pull off a false flag attack, it will obviously be something much more devastating than 9/11. So, do they hit a city with a large population,

we will have to wait and see
2nd

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

from what I read,
they think it to be corn starch

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Washing soda?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
LMAO......BOON!!

You guys (and I mean all of you) just made me spit out my toxin-filled Pepsi with this thread and your comments. I needed a good laugh .......... THANKS!

My favorite quote from Boon's article:

Authorities were bracing for even more letters to surface throughout the day.

Yes.....I would be bracing myself to if I knew more letters containing a toxic combination of baking powder and talcum powder were coming my way.

Claiming they had received envelopes containing exploding dog poop would have been more convincing than the worn-out white powder nonsense.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
OH, it's just toooooooooo contrived - telling people to be on the lookout for letters with 'Al-Qaeda wording'.

How utterly ridiculous. They've been employing too many hollywood script writers.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
LMAO......BOON!!

You guys (and I mean all of you) just made me spit out my toxin-filled Pepsi with this thread and your comments. I needed a good laugh .......... THANKS!

My favorite quote from Boon's article:

Authorities were bracing for even more letters to surface throughout the day.

Yes.....I would be bracing myself to if I knew more letters containing a toxic combination of baking powder and talcum powder were coming my way.

Claiming they had received envelopes containing exploding dog poop would have been more convincing than the worn-out white powder nonsense.

Perhaps they are sending him a message - baking powder to disinfect his mouth from the lies and talcum powder to counteract the smell of BS. LOL.
edit on 6-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Perhaps they are sending him a message - baking powder to disinfect his mouth from the lies and talcum powder to counteract the smell of BS. LOL.

I don't know what they're trying to do, but I'll tell you one thing...I don't know how much more of this sideshow I can take before my head explodes all over my computer monitor.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join