It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROPAGANDA: Media is promoting "Situation Room" photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
...the real image and not the fake that the op has posted.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Celebrity Apprentice?

South Park?

The Grudge?

The View?

The O'Reilly Factor?

Baywatch?

We know (Panetta) that it wasn't the SEALS.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

The real White House situation room bunker.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio

edition.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- By now, the photo is a classic. It's become the most viewed image on Flickr -- a mesmerizing picture that suggests as much as it reveals.

You may know it simply as the "Situation Room Photo," but you may not be aware of what some say are three subliminal messages that make it so powerful and unusual.

The photo captures President Barack Obama huddled with his national security team in the White House Situation Room as they monitor via live video the capture and killing of Osama bin Laden.

Most commentators have focused on the historic nature of the photo: Obama staring at the screen with a grim intensity; Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, covering her mouth to repress her reaction -- the epicenter of U.S. military power hunting down its most hated foe.

And the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Government Hoax goes to....Hillary Clinton, for her dramatic oh-so-shocked hand over mouth gesture.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)
Hilliary deserves the life time achievement award for outstanding actress,but seriously Obama looks like he has aged 20 years since 2008,
I guess lying takes a toll on a person.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't see that as a "shocked look" on Hillary at all. I can see using that gesture just in concentration. Obviously they were looking at something, but it didn't have to be anything momentous. WHAT they were looking at was probably mission-related, but not really such a big deal.

The REAL issue here is the position of Obama. Here there is a one star general sitting in what is clearly Obama's chair (Presidential Seal is partially obscured behind it) and Obama is scooted up in a small chair behind him. The general is probably controlling the video feed or some other communications parameter. And a one star, FWIW, is not particularly high ranking for a situation like this, though he may be the only one who is tech savvy enough to run the show. Several other people, including Biden, are sitting in comfortable chairs at the table, with computers. Obama is informally dressed (apparently just off the golf course) in what amounts to a subservient position.

Now you could say this was a hastily called meeting, but that doesn't really fly since they knew for hours prior when this was going to go down. There was plenty of time for preparation. Given the huge reliance on protocol in the political process at that level, this seems quite odd to me. Obama does not look like the guy in charge here. If you believe some of the other stories circulating here (I'm not sure I believe them or not at this stage) then this is consistent.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

There we go, that's the word I was looking for in my post, "concentration". Glad I'm not the only one to point that out.

As far as Obama's seating arrangements, maybe we're putting a little too much stock in that? There could be a variety of reasons for it of the regular and conspiratorial kinds.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hillary was quoted as saying it was just 'Allergies'

The picture is a staged propaganda tool

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think releasing this pic was ill advised, but since there is no death pic, the media is parading this one around

no biggie really

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

edition.cnn.com...

"Situation Room Photo," Wow ! Looks so intense, you could cut the air with a knife ! and not a goat book on the table .Shame that they forgot to turn on their computers to look serious for this little studio pose .Ahhh hindsight

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting that this was on the front page of Yahoo just a few minutes ago, and when I went back to post a reply after reading a little about it on ATS, the whole thing disappeared! Yahoo removed the whole thing and did it in record time...very interesting in my opinion!

Also pulled from youtube...cant find it anywhere...come to think of it there was another thread here that had that photo, I'm wondering if I can find that one.
edit on 9-5-2011 by jerryznv because: Add youtubes removing photo also!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join