It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Disappointed when there is no Conspiracy?

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hi Folks,
I was reading that apparently Al Qaeda confirmed that Bin La-din had indeed been killed in the Navy Seals raid in Pakistan. Whether this was true or not i was immediately disappointed! Why? Well since i joined ATS i have fallen in love with conspiracy theories, i just luv em. I want everything to be some sort of conspiracy, nothing boring, nothing straightforward, nothing banal will do! I was wondering how many of you feel the same? Is it a good thing to be suspicious? or are we bordering on paranoia?




posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
He still could have been dead beforehand and then played out when it would have most impact on the world.

Hence whats happened



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity
 


in the Truth community, the striking of a fine balance is required. we seek to connect the dots which are deliberately left unconnected, but in doing so, we often times connect the wrong ones simply because they look right from our side. to conspire is a relatively mundane thing, it happens every day when leaders come together to make decisions. so, in a way, everything is a conspiracy, we just try to figure out the benign and malignant ones.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Your right of course, but hey that's another conspiracy..lol



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
LMFAO! What did we schedule a meeting with em? Did we have a nice brunch with some Al-Qaeda forces while they inspected the body? I really hope you are joking.

Just wow.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If there was really a conspiracy about Bin Laden's death, Al-Qaeda would be the ones to deny his death, hence, offering the possibility that the raid was faked.

Al-Qaeda has always consistently reported the deaths of its operatives whenever it happens.

There is no conspiracy with Bin Laden.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As long as Humans are involved in it...

There is a conspiracy!




posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Perhaps what you want is the truth.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story....


I want conspiracy, it's exciting, dramatic, maddening, frustrating.......it makes you think, snaps you out of your robotic life. Sometimes i wonder if this NWO is something that we really want to be true, just to snap us out of this slumber and propel us into a new better world or as someone once said a Brave New World.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story....


I want conspiracy, it's exciting, dramatic, maddening, frustrating.......it makes you think, snaps you out of your robotic life. Sometimes i wonder if this NWO is something that we really want to be true, just to snap us out of this slumber and propel us into a new better world or as someone once said a Brave New World.



Ahem, I'd feel more comfortable with what you say if you spoke in the first person instead of the third What you describe might be your experience, but it isn't mine.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Ahem, maybe if you look deep enough it is! Why are you on a conspiracy site? to find conspiracies. I put it to you my learned friend that if you don't find one you are disappointed, same as all of us. In fact given time if there is no conspiracy you will go and find one, any one, you are addicted the same as the rest of us. I also propose my lord that if the NWO does not exist you will be disappointed, so disappointed that you would wish that one does exist so that you can tear does this world of corruption and violence and start all over again.

Love n Peace....me



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Ahem, maybe if you look deep enough it is! Why are you on a conspiracy site? to find conspiracies. I put it to you my learned friend that if you don't find one you are disappointed, same as all of us. In fact given time if there is no conspiracy you will go and find one, any one, you are addicted the same as the rest of us. I also propose my lord that if the NWO does not exist you will be disappointed, so disappointed that you would wish that one does exist so that you can tear does this world of corruption and violence and start all over again.

Love n Peace....me


NO, NO, NO. You are absolutely NOT in a position to tell me what my motives are. You can make any kind of assumption you like, but you are absolutely not in a position to tell me what my motives are.

So, as I said in my previous post. Your experience is your experience.

That's fine with me, just please don't insist that mine is the same.

I actually find it harrowing reading what's going on in our world. I long for truth, simplicity and integrity. I come on here to get informed, to keep up to date, and to keep letting TPTB know that we know what their games are, and to keep exposing them and encouraging more people to think for themselves.

I guess it must seem strange to you that not everyone has the same motive as yourself.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
All this shows is al qaeda is too stupid to realize that Osama was created by the CIA and the very country they are waging holy war against.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   


I was wondering how many of you feel the same? Is it a good thing to be suspicious? or are we bordering on paranoia?


well it first of all depends on the storey and evidence to support it, it does not matter if it comes from the mainstream media or somebody on the internet, if there is enough evidence to support it and confrim it i have no reason to believe it is not true and therefore accept it as fact.

i do not think it is paranoia to expect the same level of evidence coming from the mainstream media, the fact that on certain stories it is lacking causes people to look ferther more so than just wanting to believe conspiracies.

if a storey can be confrimed true then that makes me happy, because to me it is not about believing conspiracies etc. it is just about what is true.

however alot of people do not seem to be bothered about what is ture, they just either believe everything that the media/governemnts say regardless of evidence or the opposite regardless of evidence.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Lol, you just don't want to agree. You know it's true but i know you!



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 



edit on 6-5-2011 by Uncle Gravity because: Double McPost



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity
 


A conspiratist, because of conspiracies. I like the thought.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX55XX
If there was really a conspiracy about Bin Laden's death, Al-Qaeda would be the ones to deny his death, hence, offering the possibility that the raid was faked.

Al-Qaeda has always consistently reported the deaths of its operatives whenever it happens.

There is no conspiracy with Bin Laden.


Exactly right, every time there's a terrorist death they announce it so hate to say it but while it's been fun for almost a week, there is no conspiracy here. They really did get him last sunday as reported.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity
 





Ahem, maybe if you look deep enough it is! Why are you on a conspiracy site?


it is not a conspiracy site that promotes conspiracies as fact. it discusses them, it attracts conspiracy theorists and sceptics or debunkers. people offer evidence and discuss subjects back and forth.

it is not only about conspiracies, there are a lot of current news topics, some in the mainstream media and others that do not make it, and again these are discussed by numerous different people.

the ideal place to come to try and sort out what is true and what is not or at least get a better idea. that does not make you a conspiracy theorists just because you come here.

edit on 6-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: typo



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Lol, you just don't want to agree. You know it's true but i know you!


I really can't believe your insolence and arrogance. You don't know me at all, and I have given you some idea of what my experience is. The fact that you can't believe that someone else's experience is different from yours is a symptom of narcissism.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join