It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow ats'ers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi, just saying hello and introducing myself

essentially same script as almost all the new posters on here, spent some time lurking, drwing my opinions on some of the things people chat about on here.

I at times can come across as a conspiracy "nut" i love the idea of aliens, to be honest i feel its incredibly niave to think we are the only thing in the universe that is "intelligent"

i work in IT and deal with some greener technologies, not a hippy just feel theres no reason to not try and be a little nicer to the planet.

i hope to enjoy my time here

peace.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

thanks for the welcome,

i am hoping to have my 20 posts up soon, i am dying to post a thread on syncronicity, i imagine people on here have info and opinions on it occuring around the world and to themselves.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

thanks

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
reply to post by Rising Against

thanks for the welcome,

i am hoping to have my 20 posts up soon, i am dying to post a thread on syncronicity, i imagine people on here have info and opinions on it occuring around the world and to themselves.

Looking forward to it.

Here's a list of some threads in the "off-topic" forums btw. You can build your post count up a lot faster by posting to some of these as things are a lot more chilled.

top topics

join