It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad allies charged with sorcery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad allies charged with sorcery

www.guardian.co.uk

Close allies of Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, have been accused of using supernatural powers to further his policies amid an increasingly bitter power struggle between him and the country's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Several people said to be close to the president and his chief of staff, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, have been arrested in recent days and charged with being "magicians" and invoking djinns (spirits).

Ayandeh, an Iranian news website, described one of the arrested men, Abbas Ghaffari, as "a man with special skills in metaphysics and connections with t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
News Reports and rumors are swirling regarding Iranian President Ahmadinejad’s mysterious disappearance and yet to be confirmed reports in the Arab Media that Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has demanded his resignation.

Speculation abounds but it appears we now know the official story for the brouhaha as Ahmadinejad and several of his close advisors have been accused of sorcery and being in connection with unknown worlds!

While some are celebrating the Supreme Leader demanding his resignation, is Iran going to be better off with a Supreme Leader who not only believes by apparently feels the people will believe that sorcery is grounds for impeachment.

So it makes you wonder what crimes against the Islamic Theocracy the often amusing and sometimes admired in conspiracy circles president of Iran has committed.

Is it possible he was trying to achieve a compromise with the west to stave off a renewed propaganda war and got caught by the Ayatollahs trying to do just that?

Or was he contemplating a revolution against the Ayatollah’s himself.

Or could the man truly be a sorcerer?

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thought to ponder ...
If time travel will be discovered in the future,
then it already exists.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
hi,first post for me here,so i hope my protocol is correct and respectful.
i have a notion that Project Blue Beam is now fully operational,i believe that part of their agenda involves use of LFs,ULFs&ELFs to manipulate and create 'supernatural phenomena'..i also [personally] observe an increase in reported phenomena..
this is a quite likely explanation,especially in a group of people who have a disposition to such belief.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow being charged with sorcery....
I believe if you send out negitative energy it will come back on you 100 times worse.

I pray that the positive energy will fill us all so that we can direct this positive energy toward all negitative energy ending all and any power that it may have.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This story amuses me. Ahmadinejad's detractors blame black magic, and Ahmadinejad blames the
West, in particular the U.S. for a hidden hand in the Middle East Revolutions.

Ahmadinejad's obsession with the hidden imam is well known. He often refers to him in his speeches and in 2009 said that he had documentary evidence that the US was trying to prevent Mahdi's return.www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Oh, yes. Because if he resigns then his mystical powers will no longer work. If there was anything to this, wouldn't they try to appease him rather than piss him off? I mean, if they force him to resign he might make all of their teeth fall out or something. Right?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is getting stranger by the day..
He's been "AWOL" for a few days after some tiff over his intel guy,and now his allies are necromancers?
Wow,isn't politics crazy?
It(politics) would be funny if it wasn't so fatal so often...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Personally I think Mr. A is a hoot. But I also suspect he is part of a Masonic Conspiracy as evidenced by this infamous handshake on the Larry King Show.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f814e3224360.jpg[/atsimg]

So in all reality, the charges of Sorcery might be connected to him being a Mason.

I have believed for a while the Mr. A is actually part of the Western Conspiracy to use the prophecies of all three Abrahamic Religions to drive the world to a Third World War and institute a One World Government in the aftermath.

It's possible that the Ayotollahs might agree with me, and uncovered a Masonic network within Mr. A's inner circle, and found out his is in all reality conspiring against Iran in that effort.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
This is getting stranger by the day..
He's been "AWOL" for a few days after some tiff over his intel guy,and now his allies are necromancers?
Wow,isn't politics crazy?
It(politics) would be funny if it wasn't so fatal so often...

It sure is and I would say either the CIA or MOSSAD has gotten him out of the country and is debriefing him or he is swimming with luca brazzi and the fishes.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Personally I think Mr. A is a hoot.
Oh good, now I dont feel so alone in all of this.

I think your right Proto, is it time for Mr. A to exit stage right? Is Iran next?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Actually his exit would be a disaster for the plan. Since his agitation and peculiar religios beliefs regarding the Mahdi are central to the West's propaganda war.

New elections in Iran that lead to a new moderate untainted candidate gaining power would set the Western Propaganda campaign into a tail spin, especially if they are peaceful elections.

No the West needs Mr. A there to the bitter end.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Please contribute to preexisting thread here.

Thank you,

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join