It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda backlash for Osama death. Possible attack on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Rationally, you can always check jihadist forums for yourselves to verify. Unless you claim those are being run as a psyop as well.

I believe that Bin Laden is dead, and Al Qaeda isn't one of those who would necessarily lie about his death.

Unless you believe that the Pakistanis, al-Qaeda, the MSM, and the United States are all part of some grandiose conspiracy - I believe that most conspiracies about Osama Bin Laden at this point are too flimsy to be warranted as possibly true.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XX55XX

When I see just one single shred of evidence supporting the claims made by the US gov, then maybe I will try to reconcile with my better judgement that the last ten years of personal inquisition into the matter has been in vain. Until then, there is more believable evidence that he's been dead for years and there is no "organization" called Al Qaeda.

PS. And nothing will change the fact that Building 7 was a controlled demolition.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by XX55XX

When I see just one single shred of evidence supporting the claims made by the US gov, then maybe I will try to reconcile with my better judgement that the last ten years of personal inquisition into the matter has been in vain. Until then, there is more believable evidence that he's been dead for years and there is no "organization" called Al Qaeda.

PS. And nothing will change the fact that Building 7 was a controlled demolition.

I agree. Not everything we see on the television is true. But, if that is your logic, then countries you've never been to don't exist. Pakistan doesn't exist, it's just an conspiracy by the United States to create a place that is supposedly a haven for terrorism. Same with al-Qaeda.

I believed that there was a conspiracy surrounding Osama's death early on, but with the Pakistanis and al-Qaeda saying the same thing, I don't think we can deny this man's death any longer.

Real conspiracies are much smaller than you think. If there were conflicting reports between the American account and the Pakistani account, then grounds for a conspiracy are far more likely.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They simply need to show some evidence of their claims... And I disagree the conspiracy is far larger than anyone can imagine.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Al Qaeda is a joke. I mean, what have they done recently to terror anyone? They are the pussies of the terror world and need a good trolling.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Fear: Working as intended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join